New prices for GS250 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Panasonic P2HD / AVCCAM / AVCHD / DV Camera Systems > Panasonic DVX / DVC Assistant > Panasonic DV / MX / GS series Assistant
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Panasonic DV / MX / GS series Assistant
...and other Panasonic DV camcorders.

Old April 2nd, 2006, 03:25 PM   #1
Tourist

New prices for GS250

Best Buy has adjusted the price of Panasonic GS250 to $399. To qualify, you must have purchased you camcorder within the past 14 days or if you find a store with one left, you can snag it up.

I purchased my 250 two weeks ago on Saturday for $699. Last Tuesday I read on another forum that Best Buy dropped the price to $629 so went to my local BB and had the price adjusted to $629.

Two days later, I read that BB dropped the price to $399. So off again I go to BB and had another price adjustment to $399. The store still had a floor model available and I have read those are going for $329.

With the price matching of Circuit City, Conn's, and Fry's, if you want a GS250 you need to get busy.

Good Luck.
Robert Dee Jr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 3rd, 2006, 07:05 AM   #2
Wrangler

Hi Robert and welcome to DVinfo.

The GS250 appears to be out of production and that explains why some retailers are placing them on clearance. As always we encourage members to browse our sponsors.
Tommy Haupfear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 5th, 2006, 04:36 PM   #3
Trustee

That price drop terrorified me. So big drop.

Regards
Leigh
Leigh Wanstead is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Panasonic P2HD / AVCCAM / AVCHD / DV Camera Systems > Panasonic DVX / DVC Assistant > Panasonic DV / MX / GS series Assistant