2003 NAB report please at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Panasonic P2HD / AVCCAM / AVCHD / DV Camera Systems > Panasonic DVX / DVC Assistant > Panasonic DV / MX / GS series Assistant
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Panasonic DV / MX / GS series Assistant
...and other Panasonic DV camcorders.

Old April 3rd, 2003, 04:45 PM   #1
Outer Circle

2003 NAB report please

If anyone here is going to the NAB convention in Vegas, check out those new Panasonic cams and give us a little feedback, pretty please. Thanks!
Frank Granovski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 6th, 2003, 11:50 PM   #2
Outer Circle

The clock is ticking...eight more hours! My nails are already bit off because of anticipation.
Frank Granovski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 7th, 2003, 10:07 AM   #3
Regular Crew

Same with the Canon, Sony, and JVC camps too! 8-)

Enquirer minds want to know.
Carl Slawinski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 7th, 2003, 05:36 PM   #4
Major Player

Frank,
I thought NAB was suppose to start on Saturday, 04/05/03. When does the exhibit hall open? One would think that some kind of news about new products would be coming out by now. Guess time will tell.

Nick
Nick Kerpchar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 7th, 2003, 06:56 PM   #5
Outer Circle

For some reason I got the dates confused. You know me..., lost in my little world. I think that NAB started this morning (I hope I'm not wrong with this one). Anyway, a fellow or 2 posted on another forum that there's nothing new as yet. But announcements are usually made near the end of the Vegas show. Besides, if I where down at Vegas, I'd snoop around the convention center, then head straight to where the show girls are! Alas, I only have e-bay to comfort me these days.
Frank Granovski is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Panasonic P2HD / AVCCAM / AVCHD / DV Camera Systems > Panasonic DVX / DVC Assistant > Panasonic DV / MX / GS series Assistant