Batteries for DVC30 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Panasonic P2HD / AVCCAM / AVCHD / DV Camera Systems > Panasonic DVX / DVC Assistant
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Panasonic DVX / DVC Assistant
The 4K DVX200 plus previous Panasonic Pro Line cams: DVX100A, DVC60, DVC30.

Closed Thread

Old November 25th, 2004, 03:55 AM   #1
Regular Crew

Batteries for DVC30

Could someone please tell me if this battery will work with the DVC30?

Power-2000 CGR-D28 Battery.
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?O=productlist&A=details&Q=&sku=261329&is=REG

Thank you in advance!
Old December 5th, 2004, 08:36 PM   #2
New Boot

http://www.keybattery.com/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=cgr-d28&x=0&y=0

give them a call and they will hook you up nicely! i ended up getting two replacement batteries for my TRV350 for $70 total !

the customer service is awesome!!
Old December 8th, 2004, 04:40 PM   #3
New Boot

Take a look at the ones at dvxuser.com, I have one and it's a great battery for the price!
Old December 14th, 2004, 01:17 PM   #4
Tourist

They work

Mike,
I have 3 of the Power 2000 batteries and they work fine, although the last two I bought provide a little more resistance before clicking into place on the camera contacts than I'd like. Performance has been very good so far. Hope this helps.
Old December 14th, 2004, 06:00 PM   #5
Regular Crew

Re: They work

<<<-- Originally posted by Eric Woodfin : Mike,
I have 3 of the Power 2000 batteries and they work fine, although the last two I bought provide a little more resistance before clicking into place on the camera contacts than I'd like. Performance has been very good so far. Hope this helps. -->>>

Thanks for the input, I picked one up from B&H and will try it out once my schedule frees up.
Old December 15th, 2004, 08:11 PM   #6
Major Player

I ordered two batteries from DVXuser a few weeks ago because of the positive reviews....but unfortunately haven't received my batteries yet. I tried contacting them through email but have had no response. Anyone else had any problems ordering from them?

Edit: Heard from dvxuser and was told my batteries will be here Monday.......too late for my shoot, but at least they are on the way!
Old December 16th, 2004, 02:10 PM   #7
Major Player

I ordered a battery from the dvxuser folks and didn't have any problems however they do have a longer turn around.
It's my understanding that it is a side business.
It's just easy to get spoiled by B&H's same day turn around...
Old December 16th, 2004, 09:11 PM   #8
Major Player

There was some miscommunication between paypal and DVXuser apparently. I had confirmation back on the 8th and had ordered them originally on the 4th. I'm still having to have other batteries overnighted in from B&H for my shoot sunday :/
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Panasonic P2HD / AVCCAM / AVCHD / DV Camera Systems > Panasonic DVX / DVC Assistant