DVC30 Rebate: June buyers don't miss it!! at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Panasonic P2HD / AVCCAM / AVCHD / DV Camera Systems > Panasonic DVX / DVC Assistant
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Panasonic DVX / DVC Assistant
The 4K DVX200 plus previous Panasonic Pro Line cams: DVX100A, DVC60, DVC30.

Old July 8th, 2005, 09:54 AM   #1
New Boot

DVC30 Rebate: June buyers don't miss it!!

I bought a DVC30 from B&H in early June. When I bought it, the factory rebate required purchase of the Panasonic DV/miniDV tape deck (which costs more than a DVC30). I was just checking the B&H website and happened to click on the rebate offer, and it has changed retroactively.

The $200 Panasonic factory rebate is for purchase of JUST A DVC30, AND THE START DATE WAS JUNE 1. Check it out.
Old July 27th, 2005, 03:30 AM   #2
New Boot

i saw that, and im ordering mine tomorrow night, i cant wait
Old July 27th, 2005, 10:50 AM   #3
Trustee

That is a great deal. Maybe this will swing some of the "fence siters" over to the DVC30 which has been a really good cam for me.
Mark Williams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 27th, 2005, 02:08 PM   #4
Major Player

I bought one at [ oops, not a DV Info sponsor ] a few days ago, and it was $1499 after the $200 rebate~!
Young Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 27th, 2005, 03:30 PM   #5
New Boot

im still not sure where i should buy mine. I was looking at B&H, mainly because it comes with a free bag that looks pretty nice. Although, i havn't really looked for the best price all that much, because they are all somewhat the same, but $1,499 is better than $1,599 at B&H. But B&H comes with the bag, and i dont have a bag at the moment, or one that would do me any good.
Old July 27th, 2005, 05:10 PM   #6
Wrangler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Lee
I bought one at buydig.com a few days ago, and it was $1499 after the $200 rebate~!
Young,

Just a reminder from your friendly wrangler that any discussion of purchasing via non DV-INFO sponsors is prohibited. That information should be shared via private email. Our sponsors are good folks that will take care of you after the sale and are hand picked by Chris because of the way they do business. B&H is one of our sponsors but this vendor is not. Saving some green up front seems tempting, but it can bite you later on if there is a problem.

We do this because they provide the means for this forum to exist. If you choose to buy from our sponsor, either click their link directly from the DV-INFO sponsors page, or be sure to tell them when you call that you appreciate their support of this forum.

regards,

=gb=
Greg Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 27th, 2005, 05:49 PM   #7
Major Player

OK, I've got it~ ;)
Young Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 1st, 2005, 09:11 AM   #8
New Boot

Claim denied? try again

If your claim for this rebate was denied because it was submitted more than 30 days after purchase, call the number on the rebate form 866-339-4296. The person handling these rebates did not understand the rules. You are supposed to have until thirty days after the rebate offer ends on September 30 to submit the claim. I just straightened that out with Panasonic's product line manager.

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Panasonic P2HD / AVCCAM / AVCHD / DV Camera Systems > Panasonic DVX / DVC Assistant