Lumix GH1 Good Enough for Commercial Production - Page 5 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Panasonic P2HD / AVCCAM / AVCHD / DV Camera Systems > Panasonic LUMIX S / G / GF / GH / GX Series

Panasonic LUMIX S / G / GF / GH / GX Series
4K and AVCHD on a Full Frame or Micro Four Thirds system with interchangeable lenses.

Old October 13th, 2011, 08:15 PM   #61
Trustee

Re: Lumix GH1 Good Enough for Commercial Production

I love the 14 - 42 lens. With my arsenal of lenses I have been building up it is one of my favorites. Outdoors it is just so much fun to work with. Autofocus is great and it has just enough range to help frame shots. If I have enough light I would choose it over the 20mm pancake anyday.
Thomas Smet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 13th, 2011, 08:27 PM   #62
Inner Circle

Re: Lumix GH1 Good Enough for Commercial Production

I loved my 14-42 also, for about 1 week, then I sold it. It is nice outdoors. For it's size and cost it is very nice, but even outdoors it doesn't hold up to my others. If I was strictly a casual shooter, I would have kept it, but unfortunately my lenses must be able to utilized indoors, otherwise I'd have to carry too many lenses.

I truly wanted to keep the 14-42, it came almost free with my silver GH2, but I couldn't afford to. It is unfortunate that while I do like my work, much of the fun is gone, particularly during the wedding season. There are so many things I'd like to do photography wise, and I have the gear to play around with, but not the time to play. When I shoot couples in the park it's the closest I come to fun, casual shooting. Here I go, complaining again.

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Panasonic P2HD / AVCCAM / AVCHD / DV Camera Systems > Panasonic LUMIX S / G / GF / GH / GX Series