GH1 - Battery and Burst Mode Performance/Buffer Capacity at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Panasonic P2HD / AVCCAM / AVCHD / DV Camera Systems > Panasonic LUMIX S / G / GF / GH / GX Series

Panasonic LUMIX S / G / GF / GH / GX Series
4K and AVCHD on a Full Frame or Micro Four Thirds system with interchangeable lenses.

Old November 22nd, 2009, 10:11 AM   #1
Regular Crew

GH1 - Battery and Burst Mode Performance/Buffer Capacity

Hi, today I decided to test the Battery and Camera performance, so I simulated a picture session, I was able to shoot 2,500 photos in iA mode with NO flash, and the battery indication is STILL FULL, amazing, after 2,500 photos !!!!.

I took around 1,500 photos manually, meaning pressing the shutter button 1,500 times and I took around 1,000 pictures in Burst Mode.

In burst mode I was able to get up to 100 shoots before it will start to slow down. To be fair most of the time after 35 to 40 shoots it will start to slow down.

All the pictures were taken in:

Battery: Full Charge
Lens: 50% 20mm Pancake and 50% 14-140mm Kit
SD Card: Panasonic SDHC 32GB Class 6
Aspect Ratio: 3:2
Picture Size: M
Quality: Highest

I am really satisfied with the Camera Performance, it's super fast, reliable and the Battery Life is one of the BEST I've seen for such an small camera and small battery capacity.

Any thoughts or previous experience ?, thanks

UPDATE: I did a continuous Video test (LCD always ON) with a full battery and lasted for 2 Hours and 50 min, I think it's pretty good

Last edited by Bernard Rosenzweig; November 22nd, 2009 at 10:09 PM.
Bernard Rosenzweig is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Panasonic P2HD / AVCCAM / AVCHD / DV Camera Systems > Panasonic LUMIX S / G / GF / GH / GX Series