Gh3 emergency - please help - Page 3 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Panasonic P2HD / AVCCAM / AVCHD / DV Camera Systems > Panasonic LUMIX S / G / GF / GH / GX Series
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Panasonic LUMIX S / G / GF / GH / GX Series
4K and AVCHD on a Full Frame or Micro Four Thirds system with interchangeable lenses.

Old April 30th, 2015, 04:59 PM   #31
Trustee

Re: Gh3 emergency - please help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Huff View Post
Ha, yes, heaven forbid having me point out someone contradicting their own point! :-)
Didn't you just contradict a point you made several months ago on some distant thread that bares no relation to this one. Shame on you!!! :) Okay I'm being fictitious - no call for it I know. But I contradict myself on many occasions often because I have a different opinion the next day or because I change my mind on a subject. It is allowed. One day I'll say I hate Weddings, the next I love them. Don't hold me to everything I say all the time. Same with cameras. That's the frustration of opinions, they're both right and wrong depending on whose listening.
Steve Burkett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 30th, 2015, 05:16 PM   #32
Inner Circle

I'm assuming you would agree that there's a big difference vs contradicting your own position in the same post.
Gary Huff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 30th, 2015, 05:26 PM   #33
Trustee

Quote:
I'm assuming you would agree that there's a big difference vs contradicting your own position in the same post.
Oh yes, but there's also being pedantic in pointing it out. Like me mentioning that you should substitute 'in' for 'vs' in the above quote. :) We're only human. Cutting people some slack never hurts.
Old April 30th, 2015, 05:31 PM   #34
Inner Circle

Actually the "vs" is against your scenario, though I can easily see how you could miss that.

And it's only pedantic if it's something commented on the side, not part of the actual discussion. So if Luc wants to talk about how those tools are not important and then immediately says they are important, that's germane to the whole idea of usability of a camera that has said tools vs one that does not, would you not agree?

And, to be honest, you have jumped on this side comment that says nothing about the conversation at hand,
so who is really being pedantic here?
Gary Huff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 30th, 2015, 11:52 PM   #35
Trustee

Quote:
Actually the "vs" is against your scenario, though I can easily see how you could miss that.
Ah I see, your post was to be read as "I'm assuming you would agree that there's a big difference 'in what you're saying' vs contradicting your own position in the same post." You're right I did miss those words. :) I thought you were saying "I'm assuming you would agree that there's a big difference in contradicting your own position in the same post." You're a very confusing fellow Gary. I just can't keep up with you.

No I'm not guilty of being pedantic in this instance, I'm just teasing you Gary. :) You take these comments way too seriously. But you're right, I'm hijacking the thread with my bit of fun, so I'll stop now and bid adieu.
Old May 1st, 2015, 07:05 AM   #36
Inner Circle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Burkett View Post
You're a very confusing fellow Gary. I just can't keep up with you.
I tend to be more confusing when posting via by iPhone, mostly because I'm making myself wait to upgrade until the 6s Plus.

Quote:
You take these comments way too seriously.
I'm actually not taking your comments seriously at all. Bam!
Gary Huff is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Panasonic P2HD / AVCCAM / AVCHD / DV Camera Systems > Panasonic LUMIX S / G / GF / GH / GX Series