Panasonic to Announce AJ-HDX100 (the Pappas thread) at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Panasonic P2HD / AVCCAM / AVCHD / DV Camera Systems > Panasonic P2HD / DVCPRO HD Camcorders
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Panasonic P2HD / DVCPRO HD Camcorders
All AG-HPX and AJ-PX Series camcorders and P2 / P2HD hardware.

Old February 14th, 2005, 01:29 PM   #1
Regular Crew

Panasonic to Announce AJ-HDX100 Under $10,000 HD Camcorder at NAB with 24P

Panasonic to Announce AJ-HDX100 Under $10,000 HD Camcorder at NAB with 24P

Link:

http://www.camcorderinfo.com/content/Panasonic-to-Announce-AJ-HDX100-Under-$10000-HD-Camcorder-at-NAB-with-24P.htm
Michael Pappas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 14th, 2005, 01:39 PM   #2
Inner Circle

Hi Michael

Here I have link for you :-)

http://www.dvinfo.net/conf/showthrea...threadid=39302
Mathieu Ghekiere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 14th, 2005, 01:54 PM   #3
Regular Crew

OOpps! Didn't see that. I have been wrapped up in so much CGI work lately that I just saw this over a coffee break this morning after checking the boards. Thanks
Old February 14th, 2005, 02:04 PM   #4
Wrangler

Please see our new forum dedicated to this topic! http://www.dvinfo.net/conf/forumdisp...?s=&forumid=80
Boyd Ostroff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 14th, 2005, 02:10 PM   #5
Obstreperous Rex

Thread moved to appropriate forum. Wake up, Michael! ;-)

Search DV Info Net | 20 years of DVi | ...Tuesday is Soylent Green Day!
Chris Hurd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 14th, 2005, 02:18 PM   #6
Regular Crew

Sorry for the second screw up again........:-O
Old February 14th, 2005, 02:32 PM   #7
Obstreperous Rex

You're forgiven... we make special allowance for West Coasters, anyway.

;-)

Old February 14th, 2005, 02:43 PM   #8
Regular Crew

Funny.... Ohhh so Funny. See I always try to do the right thing here at Camcorder inf.....ooopsss I mean DVinfo.net. Slip of the finger. Anyway with 35,000 comedians out of work, now your trying to be funny. By the way, take the phone out of the waste basket and answer one of these days....... hahahah
Old February 14th, 2005, 04:46 PM   #9
Regular Crew

Chris, this forum should be in the HD section not the DV network. I went to look for it and of-course went to the most logic place it would be. HD area. Not there..Hmmmmm. Found in it in DV network? The DV network..... No no no, Hddd not DV network. Chop Chop!
Old February 14th, 2005, 04:56 PM   #10
Inner Circle

<<<-- Originally posted by Michael Pappas : Chris, this forum should be in the HD section not the DV network. I went to look for it and of-course went to the most logic place it would be. HD area. Not there..Hmmmmm. Found in it in DV network? The DV network..... No no no, Hddd not DV network. Chop Chop! -->>>

Yes, I found this to be a little disturbing as well, I too was searching in the HD section...

EDIT: ow, sorry, now I read about Chris' Notice above this board, where he explains why it isn't there.
Sorry, my fault.
Mathieu Ghekiere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 14th, 2005, 05:18 PM   #11
Obstreperous Rex

Yes, as you all can see, Mathieu Ghekiere can read for comprehension, but my old friend Michael Pappas, the talented artist, the capable craftsman, the innovative filmmaker, the inspiration behind the original XL1 Watchdog, the bad driver, doesn't understand my reason for the placement of this board.

Michael, I don't have an HD section yet... only an HDV section... and I can't put it there, as this isn't an HDV camera. I thought about just renaming that section, and it may come down to that eventually... but for now, that area is still devoted only to HDV. Having this board up at the top of the forum index list gives it a little more exposure, to get it off and running, and then later on we'll move it -- probably to a dedicated Professional HD category.

Old February 14th, 2005, 05:55 PM   #12
Regular Crew

((( the bad driver ))))

The bad, the what, where this from, of all the things that one could say. Of all the things... Call me me that s.o.b. picky pain in the butt who is never satisfied. Well pain in the butt is very on target. But " BAD DRIVER".... Wow, friends, uhh, hmmmmm... Well no happy V day for you friend. That's it. I was going to give you a box of chocolates. I'll give you box you'll like, I'll stick somthing warm and soft in a box a mail it to you. Yeah, fed-ex too! Get there faster, still be freshhh. Of all the things you could say to me. Where does that provocation come from. That anger. Mr Skycrane BOB, he's the crazy driver.... Holy christ, hold on to a crane when he's behind the wheel. Oh Chris Chris Chris, that's it. Now I'm only going to promote DVINFO on adult BBS sites, and not even the good ones, the dirty ones, real dirty ones. BAD DRIVER.... GRRRRRRRRRRR

PS: Can't wait to get you in my FireBird. Hope your wearing your diapers. We'll get that one on HD won't we.
Old February 14th, 2005, 06:05 PM   #13
Obstreperous Rex

What, you don't remember? I was there when you got the ticket!

;-)

Old February 14th, 2005, 06:33 PM   #14
Regular Crew

Oh Chris these are my favorite moments. Yeah the ticket I didn't get is more appropriate. Lets remember the day. You and I went to breakfast. I was going down 19th St. making a right onto Newport blvd. You can't turn on a red. I did. So the female asian traffic cop pulled me over. I explained why I did it, and remember she let me go with a warning since I did not know that they had changed that turn to a " no turn on a red". The pleasure is all mine, I will take your foot out of you mouth and put mine in. Oh this is so good. Take more Gingko, you need it..........
Old February 14th, 2005, 07:30 PM   #15
Obstreperous Rex

D'oh!

Dang, that's right! You turned on the charm and she let you off with a warning!

It's all coming back to me now. Guess I'll have to fire up a pot 'o the green and drink it in your honor. My mistake,

Chris Hurd is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Panasonic P2HD / AVCCAM / AVCHD / DV Camera Systems > Panasonic P2HD / DVCPRO HD Camcorders