HPX300 3Way Promo Adds 2 FREE 32GB P2 Cards! at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Panasonic P2HD / AVCCAM / AVCHD / DV Camera Systems > Panasonic P2HD / DVCPRO HD Camcorders

Panasonic P2HD / DVCPRO HD Camcorders
All AG-HPX and AJ-PX Series camcorders and P2 / P2HD hardware.

Old February 17th, 2010, 11:37 AM   #1
Sponsor: TapeWorks Texas

HPX300 3Way Promo Adds 2 FREE 32GB P2 Cards!

Panasonic is adding 2 FREE 32GB P2 Cards with the purchase of an AGHPX300!
This offer is being provided until March 31st.

So, just to wrap up Panasonic's current promotion's on the HPX300

Panasonic 3-Way Promotion
1. An $800 rebate; or
2. A leasing option that requires 25% down and offers 0% financing for 24 months; or
3. A leasing option that offers no payments for 90 days and a 3 .99% lease rate for 24 months

Just added to Pansonic's Promo are 2 Free AJ-P2E032XG P2 Cards!

These promotion's end March 31, 2010

Contact your local Panasonic Reseller or TapeWorks Texas Inc Toll Free 866-827-3489 for a customized quotation to fit your application!

Best Regards,
Scott Cantrell
tapeworksscott@sbcglobal.net
Scott Cantrell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 5th, 2010, 06:49 PM   #2
Major Player

seriously tempting if the local TV station buys my PRO HD gear this month.
Alex Humphrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 22nd, 2010, 09:30 AM   #3
Sponsor: TapeWorks Texas

Panasonic has ran out of inventory on the AG-HPX300 and has discontinued the 3-way promotion, including the two free 32GB P2 cards.
Scott Cantrell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 22nd, 2010, 10:58 AM   #4
Major Player

Hi Scott:
I wonder if they've run out of cash as well. I've been waiting 7 months for one camera and 4 months on another for the rebate and to date have not received one single penny ... and that's after numerous phone calls to their clearing center who informed me that both of the rebates had been approved.
Ron Wilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 22nd, 2010, 02:42 PM   #5
Regular Crew

Hi Ron,

Rebates are simply a "sales tool" to induce buyers to go with the product of their choice, some companies are really good at honoring them quickly, some are not.
7 months , your a patient man, had you mentioned it to your camera re-seller ?.
I believe any/all discounts should be at the point of sale, "when the money changes hands", not at some point in the future decided by a paper shuffler in a dingy dark office somewhere on the planet,
Maybe your gear will be out of date before you get your rebate, lets hope not for your sake.

I suspect you (and many others who read this thread) will be more sceptical next purchase if offered an inducement/rebate on new gear.
Imagine if you had done this to one of your clients, they would be un-happy with you to say the least.

Cheers, and good luck.
Old March 22nd, 2010, 04:05 PM   #6
Regular Crew

Panasonic has always come through for me on rebates, some have taken longer than others.
I recommend contacting Jan Crittendon Livingston, product manager for the HPX300--she can get the rebate checks taken care of.

Jeff Regan
Shooting Star Video
Jeff Regan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 22nd, 2010, 06:44 PM   #7
Major Player

That is a superlative idea, I will send off an e-mail JC.

Although the rebate was hardly the decision making factor when buying the 300, it certainly was a nice anticipated bonus.
Old March 25th, 2010, 12:52 PM   #8
Regular Crew

What is the Extended Warranty Certificate?

I need to apply for the AG-HPX300 rebate . The form says I must include a copy of the Extended Warranty Certificate with my application and that this will be e-mailed within about a week of registration at PASS. It has now been two weeks and all I have gotten is an automated confirmation e-mail. Does anyone know if this is the Extended Warranty Certificate or is there a more formal certificate yet to come?

Thanks for your advice.
Larry Hill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 25th, 2010, 02:30 PM   #9
Major Player

No and yes. The confirmation is just that, confirmation of the receipt of your info. And yes, there is a more formal certificate to come. The extended warranty is an actual 4 year certificate and, in my case, arrived some time after the confirmation.

On another note, as had been suggested, I e-mailed J. Crittenden and to date have neither received a reply nor any of the rebates. But, on the other hand, despite the varied complaints in re skew and noise, I still love the camera and neither of the aforementioned issues have, in my experience, proven to be a critical issue.
Old March 25th, 2010, 06:25 PM   #10
Regular Crew

Thanks for clarifying that for me. I hope Panasonic doesn't hold off sending this certificate out until it's too late to submit for the rebate.
Larry Hill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 26th, 2010, 02:16 PM   #11
Major Player

Not to worry. I believe that the rebate is tagged to the camera's purchase date but based upon my experience, I wouldn't earmark the anticipated check for anything of a timely nature but the good news is that I just checked the mail and low and behold my checks were there (two cameras). Unfortunatley, they misspelled my name but hopefully the bank will overlook the error.
Old March 26th, 2010, 08:06 PM   #12
Regular Crew

Well done Ron,

If everyone had emailed JC, those pesky rebates may have come in faster .
Food for thought.?.

Cheers
Old March 29th, 2010, 07:40 AM   #13
Panasonic Broadcast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Wilk View Post
On another note, as had been suggested, I e-mailed J. Crittenden and to date have neither received a reply nor any of the rebates.
Hi Ron, I have never received an email from you or I would have responded. If you want you can reply here. I do need the serial numbers of the cameras in question. Sometime what does happen is that checks get tossed because they do not come in the a Panasonic return address so it looks like junk mail. Another thing that happens is that the pack of stuff asked for in the claim is not all there. Like that Extended Warranty Certificate needs to be in the packet. If it is not there, they send out an email message that some spam software throws into the trash. None the less, I am happy to send along an inquiry on your behalf.

Best,

Jan
Old March 29th, 2010, 09:46 AM   #14
Major Player

Hi Jan:

Thank you for your interest and offer.
I had sent you a private e-mail via the DVX network as you has responded in the past to others there, but in the interim I did indeed finally receive my rebate checks and attributed their receipt to your assistance. Even though you never received my message, I thank you just the same.
Old March 30th, 2010, 04:17 PM   #15
Trustee

OK a question for Jan:

Is the HPX300/301/302 being discontinued next week and replaced by an HPX370?

There is a discussion about it here and a lot of very unhappy 300/301 users:Panasonic's new version of HPX300 - DVXuser.com -- The online community for filmmaking

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Panasonic P2HD / AVCCAM / AVCHD / DV Camera Systems > Panasonic P2HD / DVCPRO HD Camcorders