Final HVX200 Beta test time? Is it to short? Serious questions that need to be addre - Page 2 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Panasonic P2HD / AVCCAM / AVCHD / DV Camera Systems > Panasonic P2HD / DVCPRO HD Camcorders
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Panasonic P2HD / DVCPRO HD Camcorders
All AG-HPX and AJ-PX Series camcorders and P2 / P2HD hardware.

Old September 19th, 2005, 04:19 PM   #16
Obstreperous Rex

It's because you're such an easy target, Michael. Kind of like that one day in Irvine when you were pulled over and ticketed by that cop, remember? The way you drive around it's like waving a big "bust me" banner out of the window.

Oh wait a second... you *weren't* ticketed that day. She let you off with just a warning and her phone number... my bad,

Search DV Info Net | 20 years of DVi | ...Tuesday is Soylent Green Day!
Chris Hurd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 19th, 2005, 08:39 PM   #17
Regular Crew

Ha, ha your a funny man! I got rid of the FireBird and bought a Mitsubishi Montero SUV. Better for production and backseat operations................

It was the Costa Mesa 55 north bound right after the fair dr exit were we got pulled over. Just to get the facts straight. How did you know she slipped me her phone#. She was a cute asian cop though............

PS: Maybe she thought you were cute chris and just had sympathy for me as your friend.

Pappas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Hurd
It's because you're such an easy target, Michael. Kind of like that one day in Irvine when you were pulled over and ticketed by that cop, remember? The way you drive around it's like waving a big "bust me" banner out of the window.

Oh wait a second... you *weren't* ticketed that day. She let you off with just a warning and her phone number... my bad,
Michael Pappas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 20th, 2005, 04:50 AM   #18
Panasonic Broadcast

Micahel asked: Does Panasonic have a fully working HVX200 as of now that is being tested either here or abroad?

Michael, since you and this board is not under an NDA, I have told you all that I am going to.

The reason that you are being attacked is that you put things out here that at first read sound like facts and then folks realize are not. You put FUD out here when it does no material good. The fact is that Panasonic has a reputation for making cameras and our track record has been excellent not only in the manufacturing and the support.

We will not deliver a camera before its time, and right now December looks very doable.

Best,

Jan
Old September 20th, 2005, 05:42 AM   #19
Inner Circle

i dont see what the hubbub is all about..

wait til the unit is out, and if it has an issue with something u dont like, THEN gripe about it.. or buy something else..

This is like judging a book before even reading the content... futile...
Peter Jefferson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 20th, 2005, 07:17 AM   #20
Obstreperous Rex

Michael was disruptive as a small child as well. It wasn't until he was threatened with boarding school (plus a mandatory military component) that he started to shape up, but obviously there is a lapse to The Old Way every once in awhile. Eventually Michael joined a gang of roving art school preppies in Newport Beach. We haven't been able to figure out how he's getting internet access but we're working on it. DV Info Net "agents" are combing every Starbucks in Orange County.

Meanwhile I might order his beating with his own FUD stick. No firm decision yet.

Search DV Info Net | 20 years of DVi | ...Tuesday is Soylent Green Day!
Chris Hurd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 20th, 2005, 11:04 AM   #21
Regular Crew

Art School Preppies Gang! Sounds like an odd version of the Outsiders...

<<Starbucks in Orange County>>

Oh no, no no not StarBucks. Thats Corporate Coffee... I don't thinks so. Diedrich's Coffee, the only way to drink.........

<<Meanwhile I might order his beating with his own FUD stick>>>

Oh Chris, your such a bad boy. I'm sure that's not the only stick you want to smack me with...... :-O

Michael Pappas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Hurd
Michael was disruptive as a small child as well. It wasn't until he was threatened with boarding school (plus a mandatory military component) that he started to shape up, but obviously there is a lapse to The Old Way every once in awhile. Eventually Michael joined a gang of roving art school preppies in Newport Beach. We haven't been able to figure out how he's getting internet access but we're working on it. DV Info Net "agents" are combing every Starbucks in Orange County.

Meanwhile I might order his beating with his own FUD stick. No firm decision yet.
Michael Pappas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 20th, 2005, 03:02 PM   #22
Major Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Pappas
Oh Chris, your such a bad boy. I'm sure that's not the only stick you want to smack me with...... :-O

This thread has taken a strange turn.
:)

Do we need a new forum now?
DvInfo.net, your home for SD, HD, and BD information.

Luis Caffesse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 21st, 2005, 01:37 AM   #23
Regular Crew

I think Jan should keep us hot for the HVX and gives us once in a while new info to prevent us to move to the canon, LOL :-)))
Hans ter Lingen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 21st, 2005, 02:38 AM   #24
Tourist

Fully agree !
You guys starting to have too much sparetime ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luis Caffesse
This thread has taken a strange turn.

Do we need a new forum now?
DvInfo.net, your home for SD, HD, and BD information.

Erik Albertsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 23rd, 2005, 01:03 AM   #25
Major Player

The only real change to the early DVX100......

was a change to the battery slot on the backend of the camera. I know that because I bought the camera when it first came out and was called by my dealer a month after buying the camera to exchange it for another. I've got nothing but good vibes from Panasonic. I'm sure there will be issues with the HVX200 but I have a feeling that the DVX gave Panasonic a solid lead in getting the HVX up to par.
Dean Harrington is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Panasonic P2HD / AVCCAM / AVCHD / DV Camera Systems > Panasonic P2HD / DVCPRO HD Camcorders