Training video's for Panasonic camera's at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Panasonic P2HD / AVCCAM / AVCHD / DV Camera Systems > Panasonic P2HD / DVCPRO HD Camcorders
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Panasonic P2HD / DVCPRO HD Camcorders
All AG-HPX and AJ-PX Series camcorders and P2 / P2HD hardware.

Old June 9th, 2015, 06:31 PM   #1
New Boot

Training video's for Panasonic camera's

I am looking at a Panasonic PX270. However never owning any Panasonic camera before I have no idea where to set menu's with all the options.

I am looking for some company or person who makes DVD's for training much like Vortex Media does for the Sony Camera's and Some Canon camera's. I have learned a great deal and it has saved me a lot of time and put me in the right direction. I have paid for these not looking for something for free.
When I bought my first Video camera a sony PMW EX-1 I bought several DVD's and learned how to go through the menu's and get a better picture. and how to better use the camera. I bought some dvd's when I bought the Ex-3, canon XF100, etc.

now that I am buying a panasonic broadcast model ( many more menu's and settings) I need help. I do read manuals but I find the DVD's or video's are really helpful for us people who do not use these camera's all the time. Any direction would be very helpful. Thank you in advance.
Ray OBryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 25th, 2015, 02:40 PM   #2
Barry Wan Kenobi

Re: Training video's for Panasonic camera's

The last video I did for a Panasonic camera was the AF100... not a lot of that would transfer over to the PX270. The PX270 is a much more advanced camera, with far more complex menu options. I don't know of anyone else doing training videos for the Panasonic line.
Barry Green is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Panasonic P2HD / AVCCAM / AVCHD / DV Camera Systems > Panasonic P2HD / DVCPRO HD Camcorders