Steve Gibby's HVX200 review in Studio at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Panasonic P2HD / AVCCAM / AVCHD / DV Camera Systems > Panasonic P2HD / DVCPRO HD Camcorders
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Panasonic P2HD / DVCPRO HD Camcorders
All AG-HPX and AJ-PX Series camcorders and P2 / P2HD hardware.

Old April 3rd, 2006, 05:38 PM   #1
Barry Wan Kenobi

Steve Gibby's HVX200 review in Studio

Frequent DVInfo.net contributor Steve Gibby reviewed the HVX200 for Studio Monthly magazine; his review is now online.

http://www.studiodaily.com/studiomon...iews/6258.html
Barry Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 3rd, 2006, 05:58 PM   #2
Tourist

I Can Barely Wait To Get My Filmmaking Hands On This 'scalding' Hot
Camera...been Working Too Long In Dig8 Formats And Feel The Need To Make A Quatum Leap In The Technical To Match My (ahem) ...creative Acumen...every One Seems More Than Pleased With The Hvx200 That I've Read.
Jack Nastvogel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 4th, 2006, 10:32 AM   #3
Major Player

Barry, thanks for the mention of my Studio Monthly HVX review article, here and on DVX User.

In field-testing the HVX, I was deeply impressed by it's versatility, utility, and ergonomics. I now have a long list of projects for which I'm eager to include the HVX as one of my acquisition cameras. In the hands of experienced professionals, the HVX can be a potent tool! Congratulations to Panasonic for engineering an excellent camera. It's not perfect (no camera is), but it does hit it's intended uses and market remarkably well. For Studio Monthly and Film & Video, I've previously reviewed many other cameras, but the HVX is the first medium form factor camera that has received my highest rating - Hot!

I think it's time for users and intended users of the HVX to really concentrate on the HVX's serious capabilities to produce professional footage for use in multiple genres and mediums.

I also think that every HVX owner/user should get a copy of Barry Green's HVX DVD and guide. I'll be buying a copy. In my opinion, there's nobody on the planet that has a better handle on techniques for use of the HVX and DVX than Barry Green.

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Panasonic P2HD / AVCCAM / AVCHD / DV Camera Systems > Panasonic P2HD / DVCPRO HD Camcorders