Panasonic DMC-FZ200: is there a remote control for video start/stop? at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > High Definition Video Acquisition > Photo for HD Video (D-SLR and others)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Photo for HD Video (D-SLR and others)
HD from Nikon D90, other still photo cams (except EOS 5D Mk. II, LUMIX GH1).

Old March 3rd, 2015, 03:26 AM   #1
Major Player

Panasonic DMC-FZ200: is there a remote control for video start/stop?

Hi, I'd like to know if there is a remote control for Panasonic DMC-FZ200 camera. I need a video start/stop remote control.
Can you suggest one of them? Thanks
Old March 3rd, 2015, 06:26 AM   #2
Major Player

Re: Panasonic DMC-FZ200: is there a remote control for video start/stop?

The only remote I see any mention of by the manual is the DMW-RSL1. But this won't start or stop video recording.

Panasonic DMW-RSL1 Remote Shutter Release DMW-RSL1 B&H Photo
Mark Watson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 9th, 2015, 11:27 AM   #3
Inner Circle

You can trigger the shutter very easily with a wireless remote trigger. I have a pair of FZ200s for 3d work and use a wireless trigger with two receivers to synchronise the shutters. You will need to have the camera set to the video only setting on the selector dial. Any other setting will take stills only.

Here is a link to the ones I bought. Pixel RW-221/L1 Wireless Shutter Remote with RS1 Type: Amazon.co.uk: Camera & Photo

Roger
Roger Gunkel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 1st, 2016, 02:30 PM   #4
Major Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Gunkel View Post
Hi, thanks a lot for your info. My english is poor and I don't understand if that remote control if for start and stop the video too. I read: Support autofocus, single shooting, continuous shooting, delayed shooting and bulb shooting functions.

Then, can you tell me if Panasonic FZ200 workks easily and correctly in automatic? I mean about the video.

Then, why I read: Interchangeable cable design to allow you to use it on different brand cameras. But if it is wireles it doesn't need a cable.
Thanks again one.

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > High Definition Video Acquisition > Photo for HD Video (D-SLR and others)