9' x 20' or so Green Screen - Best Price/Quality balance? at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > Photon Management

Photon Management
Shine an ever-loving light on you.

Old August 31st, 2011, 04:21 PM   #1
New Boot

9' x 20' or so Green Screen - Best Price/Quality balance?

I'm on a very tight budget, but need a big green screen. I've already got 5 softboxes, two of a cooler color to light the green screen, and three warmer ones for lighting the talent. I've got a 5' x 6' green screen, but for any action at all, that's insufficient.

There are lots of cheap $50 10x20 green sheets on Amazon, but I'd like to hear from those with experience with some as to where you think it best to source from? I would definitely like to spend under $100, and much lower if possible, but if it's going to be complete crap, then it's not worth it. Thoughts?
Evan Heckert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 31st, 2011, 04:34 PM   #2
Regular Crew

Re: 9' x 20' or so Green Screen - Best Price/Quality balance?

I use an EEFX screen. It's like magic how well it keys. It doesn't wrinkle and it's incredibly durable. I couldn't recommend the more. They are a bit pricy though at $266 for The size you want, but you won't be disappointed it you buy it.

EEFX.com
David Aronson is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > Photon Management