Private Classifieds listings from 2009 - Page 202 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old June 11th, 2009, 01:33 PM   #3016
Regular Crew

mixer bag for SD MixPre or 302

I need a decent bag for a mixer, plus some of the other "stuff". Does anyone have such a thing lying around that they would like to see go to a good home? Thanks!
Old June 11th, 2009, 01:36 PM   #3017
Regular Crew

Some more info....67 hours fan, 99 hours drum....email if interested for pictures!
Old June 11th, 2009, 01:45 PM   #3018
Major Player

Mac Pro

i just bought this do you guys think it a good deal???I will be here tomorrow i can't wait to see it.
And also bought Final Cut Studio 2 for $729
Mac Pro(2008) Two 2.8GHz Quad-Core LOADED w/ Extras - eBay (item 270401524361 end time Jun-04-09 19:49:15 PDT)
Old June 11th, 2009, 03:10 PM   #3019
Major Player

Philippe. I have tried to send you an e-mail regarding the Fujinon 13x. But I don`t know if it has gone through your spam-filter since I have had no answer yet.

Is is still for sale, or are you just selling it as part of the package?

Svein Rune
Old June 11th, 2009, 04:47 PM   #3020
New Boot

Hi Bill. I sent you an e-mail.
Old June 11th, 2009, 06:00 PM   #3021
Regular Crew

The HVX Book

Second hand but in excellent condition. HVX Book plus included CD plus a bonus DVD that was given out by Panasonic NZ at the Barry Green training course.

Very good resource for the HVX Camera.

Open to offers, shipping from New Zealand.

ben@ruff.co.nz
Old June 11th, 2009, 06:39 PM   #3022
Major Player

please post prices.......
Old June 11th, 2009, 07:44 PM   #3023
Regular Crew

gosh - thanks.
Old June 11th, 2009, 08:56 PM   #3024
Contributor

Still available... I really need to move this out.
Old June 11th, 2009, 10:53 PM   #3025
Major Player

Be careful -FRAUD!!!

I just wanted to share a story that may save you a headache or even your camera.
I advertised my FX1 in Craigs list and it looked as if I received many replies of people interested in buying my camrea.
After going back and forth by email, they asked for my paypal account.
A few hours later, I received an email from paypal saying that the buyers money went out of this paypal account to a paypal escrow account and after I will provide a tracking number the money will be transfered into my paypal account.
I emailed back the potential buyer advising him that the only way for me to ship the camera is once I see the money in my paypal account and that if I will not hear from him within the hour, the deal will be off.
At the same time, I received another email from a different person that I already went back and forth by email, which was willing to pay for the camera as well, and asked for the paypal account.. At the same time, I received another email from paypal, stating again that the money came out of the buyers account into an escrow account and that once Ill ship the camera -the money will be transfered to my paypal account.
At this point, I thought that I have made a big mess and called paypal customer service to advise of the above.
Paypal customer service advised that these were fraud emails and that paypal do not have escrow accounts!
Thought Id share w/all of you so you won't have to go through the same experience as I did..
Old June 11th, 2009, 10:57 PM   #3026
Regular Crew

Thanks Ryan, emailed back the info you requested.
Old June 11th, 2009, 11:30 PM   #3027
Major Player

Let me guess, each one of these e-mails were from someone in the USA military purchasing the camera for a relative who works in a church in Nigeria.

Quick show of hands of all the people here at DVInfo that have had their expensive gear they own purchased by someone else for them?

Anyone?

No one?

Yep, thats what I thought. Most people buy professional equipment for their own use.

Everyone be careful when purchasing or selling online. If it sounds too good to be true...
Old June 11th, 2009, 11:56 PM   #3028
Major Player

Yes a price list and any updates on equipment that is sold would be wonderful. Thanks!
Old June 12th, 2009, 12:19 AM   #3029
Inner Circle

You need to know the scams if you use Craigslist (or for that matter ANY online listing situation).

"Escrow" is a common scam, the fake MO is another, faked e-mails phishing or trying to look like legit e-mail from Paypal, etc. When in doubt, don't even think about shipping gear out, simple as that. Legit PayPal transactions will show up in your account (this doesn't mean there is no risk of a "buyer" using a stolen CC), when in doubt call them before you ship.

With the bad economy and the ease of internet fraud, it pays to be careful...
Old June 12th, 2009, 12:51 AM   #3030
Major Player

You might contact B&H in NYC, they have a used department and I have heard good things about people selling with them.

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds