Private Classifieds listings from 2009 - Page 263 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old August 10th, 2009, 07:32 PM   #3931
Contributor

Bump... this is still available. I've been out on assignment a lot this summer and still need to find a home for this camera. Price lowered to $1800 OBO. No freight charges or insurance needed if you're local and can meet me for pickuip of the camera.

Thanks for looking.

Stuart
Old August 10th, 2009, 11:28 PM   #3932
New Boot

sale pending
Old August 11th, 2009, 08:57 AM   #3933
Major Player

FS/FT Sony EX1 kit

After a lot of going back and forth on this, and I mean A LOT, I have finally decided to get rid of this kit for good. I just need to decide which direction to go from here with regards to replacing it. Anyways here's
a price breakdown for those who are interested:

EX1 with all original accessories, 1 8gb SxS card, and 1 hoodman, 8 lexar SSDs, & Azden $5100 + 50 shipping.

1 x bpu 30
2 x Hoodman SxSxSDHC adapters - $50 each shipped
2 x BPU 60s $185 each shipped
2 x 8gb SxS cards $175 each shipped

Azden SGM-1X shotgun mic. $110 shippped
all original accessories and box. I am willing to seperate some of the stuff, but I need to get the camera sold ASAP. Please add 3% for paypal. I will take pictures tonight of everything and add them.

I will also trade everything listed for a MINT HMC150 in original box with warranty card, all accessories and at least one big battery + $1800 cash.

Last edited by Scott Hayes; August 12th, 2009 at 05:42 AM.
Old August 11th, 2009, 09:59 AM   #3934
Trustee

Reduced to $175
Old August 11th, 2009, 01:46 PM   #3935
Inner Circle

#3 back on the market -- $2250

#1 still available -- $2000
Old August 11th, 2009, 10:24 PM   #3936
Regular Crew

UPDATE:

The Zoom hasn't officially been sold yet as I'm waiting on the first contact to do something about it. He has one more day to send the money. After that, it's open to the next contact in line. So on and so forth.
I have answered all emails thus far.

Thanks for the interest so far.

-Brad

Further Update: If you fall next in line for the offer and you don't respond within 24 hours, then you lose your spot.

CHECK YOUR EMAILS PEOPLE.

Last edited by Brad Cook; August 11th, 2009 at 11:36 PM. Reason: Further Update
Old August 12th, 2009, 12:18 AM   #3937
Major Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Blackhurst View Post
First thing I'd double check is that the line/mic settings are the same in the menus - I seem to recall that the wrong settings can be a bit noisier, and there are several settings. Sounds like you've looked at that already, but that's the "easy fix"...

If that's not it, the likely cause is a faulty daughterboard, a tiny little board that sits under the mainboard and contains all the I/O circuitry... and a royal pain to get to unless you know the disassembly tricks. I don't think I have a "donor" that has a usable board, but I'll double check. I think the only 8 series I have that is "dead dead" was already scavenged for usable parts, but I'll check and let you know!

Any word on the extra parts bro?
Old August 12th, 2009, 09:04 AM   #3938
Major Player

HD Package: Sony V1U, DR-60 Hard drive and Raynox 180 Fisheye

Sony V1U in great condition, used on two projects with hard drive (see below) so never used as playback deck. Hours are:
operation: 16 x 10
drum run: 6 x 10
tape run: 5 x 10
threading: 6 x 10
(for further explanation of the values, Google for a PDF of the V1U manual online, page 84)
Boxed.

Sony HVR-DR60 portable hard drive for above camera, excellent condition, boxed.

Raynox 180 Fisheye lens, excellent condition, boxed.

$3000 as a package. For local sale - Southern CA/AZ - buyer collects
Old August 12th, 2009, 09:14 AM   #3939
Tourist

Like New Canon 5D Mark II and Accessories

Howdy folks,

I'm selling my Canon 5D Mark II (body only), and some accessories. I am in love with this camera, but need to sell it due to cash flow issues -- I'm very sad to see it go.

The camera is in very good shape. I have had it for only about 6 months, and the exposure count is very low. You can check out a couple of videos I made with it (The Laughing Stoic on Vimeo).

Here's the list of things I am selling:

Canon 5D Mark II Body w/ original caps, box, cables, battery, strap, battery charger, documentation, and unfilled warranty card: $2,500.

Three (3) Sandisk Extreme III 8GB Compact Flash Cards: $40/ea
Three (3) *New* Canon 5d Mark II LP-E6 Batteries: $80/ea

Other accessories:

Hoodman Hoodloupe: $70
Redrock Micro Hoodloupe Mount (mounts underneath using tripod mount): $45

Buy the entire lot for $2,800!

Send me an email if you would like to make a serious offer! Prices are fairly firm.

Thanks,

-T.C.
Old August 12th, 2009, 11:28 AM   #3940
Major Player

No Offers?
Old August 12th, 2009, 12:38 PM   #3941
Major Player

Good price

I already bought a JVC HM 100 and in my opinion it blows away the hmc 150

The ex 1 is a great camera albeit the horrible ergonomics ugh . good luck to you

doug
Old August 12th, 2009, 01:17 PM   #3942
Sponsor: ATS Rentals

I'll take it if your sale doesn't finalize. Thanks. -Mark
Old August 12th, 2009, 02:15 PM   #3943
Major Player

FD lenses

I haven't really used these lenses since I got my 5D2 so it's finally time to let it go. All lenses come have front and rear caps and all prices include shipping (USPS for Cont. US) + paypal. I don't check these boards/pm often so please email mindlee (at) gmail (dot) com.

Sigma 28mm f1.8 - $100 *SOLD*
This lens looks almost new. The focus ring is backwards like Nikons so you turn it clockwise for infinity.

Canon 50mm f1.8 - $40
Cool little lens. Extremely compact. Even though I have a 55mm f1.2, I still used this lens with 35mm adapter because of it size. Lens cap is chipped but still functional. See pictures.

Canon 85mm f1.8 - $120
Very good lens, have some minor dings and normal wear but the glass is clean. It has 55mm thread but I added a step up ring to 58mm to match my 28mm f/1.8 and 55mm f/1.2 and filters.

The next two are inexpensive lenses I used when I first got started with my 35mm adapter. They're not great but not bad either. The great thing about them is that they both used the Tamron adaptall system which lets you switch from Canon FD mount to Nikon F mount. They're priced so low that you would probably pay this much for the adapter itself. One of them have the Nikon adapter and other has Canon. Let me know which adapter you want.

Tamron 28mm f2.5 - $15 *SOLD*
Another very compact lens. Decent, vignettes a bit.

Tamron 35-80 f2.8-3.8 - $30 *SOLD*
This lenses is surprisingly good. The zoom ring is a little loose but function fine. It's a SP lens which is part of Tamron's better line of lenses. This one comes with a case.

And lastly, this is a feeler I'm not sure I'm ready to let go yet:

Canon 55mm f1.2 - ??
This is one I personally took apart and remove the click stops for the aperture ring. This is awesome when filming outdoors in cloudy days because I can smoothly adjust for changing light conditions. I'm not responsible if anything goes wrong aperture ring (which is partly why I resist selling it) but I did this over a year ago and it's still working fine. I'm currently using it with a Bower FD-EOS converter on my 5D Mark II. The focus ring is a little stiff. It's fine if you're focusing by hand but when using it with my Cavision follow focus and Redrock focus rings, it slips occasionally if not tighten down all the way. I wanna know how much people are willing to pay for it and if the right price comes along I might let it go.
Attached Thumbnails
Private Classifieds listings from 2009-img_6786.jpg   Private Classifieds listings from 2009-img_6788.jpg  

Private Classifieds listings from 2009-img_6790.jpg   Private Classifieds listings from 2009-img_6792.jpg  

Private Classifieds listings from 2009-img_6793.jpg   Private Classifieds listings from 2009-img_6794.jpg  

Last edited by Min Lee; August 12th, 2009 at 06:40 PM.
Old August 12th, 2009, 02:28 PM   #3944
New Boot

travel case available?

I may be interested in the travel case. Do you still have it? Would you be willing to sell it apart from the Merlin?

Thanks,

Carrie

carriecannaday@mac.com
Old August 12th, 2009, 02:28 PM   #3945
Major Player

Interested. Sending an e-mail.

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds