DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Private Classifieds (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/)
-   -   Private Classifieds listings from 2009 (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/106077-private-classifieds-listings-2009-a.html)

Kevin Wild September 17th, 2009 02:35 PM

FS-Canon A1/Brevis Option

This model is the original A1. It's been great for us. Not sure how many hours, but not a crazy amount as we've had an H1 as our main camera (which I'll be selling soon, too).

We did just recently send this camera to Canon for a few hundred dollar regular maintenance checkup, so it's cleaned up and in great/near perfect shape.

I'm selling it for $2500. Feel free to request pics and I'll send you an email.

kevinwild(at)mac.com

---
FWIW, I'll also be posting a full Brevis setup that we used briefly with the A1. We have the full MP.2 system with the Proteus mount, rails, Nikon mount, etc. With it I'll be selling a couple Nikon primes and a large Nikon zoom. (I don't think our unit is the flip version, I'll have to check.)

Let me know if interested in both and I can price it nicely to take it all of our hands. We have a RED now, so we don't use this stuff at all.

Thanks!

Stanley Law September 17th, 2009 03:42 PM

Canon XH-A1 - Reduced price

Canon XH-A1 For sale (not a1s): 2200 USD Shipped (I handle fees and shipping)

You get:

-The Canon XH-A1 3CCD MiniDV Camera
-all original accessories, box and manuals.

Louis Maddalena September 17th, 2009 05:08 PM

Canon XH-A1

I am selling my Canon XH-A1, it has low hours, used for weddings only. Very well taken care of, kept in pelican case. I am not selling however since its also the case for my other equipment.

I simply do not need it any more, and my wedding business never took off. After the 3rd wedding I simply had more trouble than it was worth in finding clients and figured I should just focus on school (I'm film student. Senior year.)

I am looking to get at $2800USD or so, but make me an offer and we can go from there.

Ken Grohs September 17th, 2009 05:32 PM

If separating, photos and suggested asking price for the Brevis setup would be nice.

-Ken

Roger Van Duyn September 17th, 2009 06:59 PM

Hey Kyle,

Everything arrived in great shape. The camera is immaculate, like new. Thanks for the great deal.

Roze Hanks September 17th, 2009 08:08 PM

Cool Dude

Just wanted to say that Kyle met me with his gear in Hammond, La. I decided not to buy because it was a bit more than I could spend and still sleep... but Kyle was super cool, very professional, all around good guy. His gear was immaculate and I'm so glad that the fellow in Florida got it! So if you see something for sale from Kyle ... it will be top notch. He keeps everything very well covered and maintained.

Thanks again Kyle and hope we bump into each other on a shoot some day. I owe ya a cup of coffee! :-) God Bless, Roze

Seth Bloombaum September 17th, 2009 11:11 PM

Paul, maybe you're aware of this - the Intensity Pro got a price change a few months ago - the street price is now $190 at your favorite retailer, including forum sponsor B&H.

I got one for use with Vegas (works great), and the occasional raw live capture from camcorder (haven't really tried that yet), been pretty satisfied with it.

Kyle Ehrenreich September 18th, 2009 12:34 AM

Thank You

Thank You Roger and Roze for the kind words. I have enjoyed posting comments, selling some of my equipment and reading all of the threads on this site. I have met some great people on this site.

Again, Thank You...

Kyle

Jessica Gallant September 18th, 2009 02:34 AM

Forgot to mention that this includes the filter adapters they came with: 27mm-37mm, 30mm-37mm, and 30.5mm-37mm for the O.5X wide angle adapter, and a 30.5-37mm for the O.65X wide angle adapter.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...uryOptics7.jpg

Paul Osborne September 18th, 2009 03:27 AM

Tele-Converter for Sony Z1 or FX1 (HD-20TC)

Century Pro series HD 2x Tele-Converter HD-20TC Schneider Optics
to fit the Sony Z1 or FX1.

Here are the specs:
Creative Video Century 0HD-20TC-HDS (HD-20TC) High quality 2.0x telephoto adaptor for the Sony HVR-Z1E / FX1

This is in immaculate condition, with both end caps and lens hood, plus a soft carry bag. This is a serious piece of glass in as new condition.

Located in Guildford Surrey - you are more than welcome to come and view and try it on your camera. New price £1200, Looks like a bargain at offers in region of £500 plus postage. PM me or call 07977 119935 I can provide photos if required.

I al so have a Z1 fit wide angle for sale too:
http://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-...vr-z1-fx1.html

Doug Tessler September 18th, 2009 06:20 AM

reduced

Now just 200.00

Doug

John Sconiers September 18th, 2009 07:28 AM

17" mac book pro, 2.4GHZ, 4GIG ram, 160GB hard drive, extras

17" mac book pro, 2.4GHZ, 4GIG ram, 160GB hard drive, extra battery and case in excellent condition

Tim Polster September 18th, 2009 07:46 AM

Still Available...

Tim Polster September 18th, 2009 07:53 AM

Still Available...

Philip Hinkle September 18th, 2009 08:02 AM

This item is sold