Private Classifieds listings from 2009 - Page 49 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old February 4th, 2009, 12:50 PM   #721
Regular Crew

Sale has been closed

To all fellow community members-

Due to deadline being reached, I am no longer entertaining new offers for my equipment. I was only trying to sell for financial reasons and was looking to pay my American Express business card bill due this friday, 1/6/09. I now see no way to make a "safe for buyer" deal take place (me ship, allow inspection, then get paid) in time. The fact that I live in Kauai, makes it that much more difficult to make it happen.

Also, much to my surprise, after getting only minimal responses and no solid commitments for the package/camera, I suddenly have a few, all at the very last moment. (When it rains it pours?)

To Bruce Y. : Thank you for trying to make it happen. I know you had to wait for a commitment on your end before committing. I think I would have had to have gear at UPS yesterday morning in order to get it to you in time for you to have reasonable time to inspect and test it, and then would have needed probably a wire transfer by friday morning to make it happen in time for me. We missed it about a day. I will send email directly to you to further explain.

To Todd K. : You did make contact in time with pretty solid interest. We just had to work out some details and I was to get back to you yesterday after my errands and verifying shipping costs, and verifying my friends ability to help mediate sale in your area in Ohio. Two things: I didn't hear back from my friend until this am, and, when I came home yesterday from errands, sat down to email you and my email account was a mess. Please feel free to verify that roadrunner of hawaii did a major design change yesterday that disturbed my ability to sign in to my account, as well as everyone else out here. Again, please verify so you don't think I'm making this stuff up. Anyway, I amissed my deadline with you too. I will also send you personal message regarding this.

To Elliot L. : You made offer on mic., and based on what you probably read above, I was not able to sell camera separately in time and thus selling mic now would not help my situation, as now that I've reached my dreaded deadline, I might as well keep it. I'm sorry. I'll PM you too.

To: Jonathan B. : Thanks for your call late last night, and thank you for your serious and fair offer via email offer early this am. After only getting text message response from my brother before he left for work only telling me he'll call me later has delayed his ability to help mediate a sale in the Dallas area in time (but when he needed to borrow my life savings of over $50k 8 months ago to save his house, he was quick to call - still waiting to get it back too). This delay wouldn't help meet my deadline either. The other thing, is with all due fairness to Todd K., mentioned above, he was the guy I mentioned was just ahead of you with pretty serious offer and I am in need of contacting after this posting here. Even if I still had time I would still need to give him a chance since I wasn't able to email yesterday as expected. Anyway, I'll PM you too and will be calling you shortly also.

I will send each of you a personal email explaining this more personally.

I am sorry for the long posts, including this one. Since I was desperate to sell and due to the fact that my posts here were low (not appearing well established here), and, the fact that I live on the distant island of Kauai, I was constantly worried that people would not trust my good intentions for wanting to sell in a hurry. What may sound really strange is that even though I've been stressed about paying my bill in time (if you could only see a picture of me two weeks ago and one now - before and after) and am still stressed that I'm going to be late, thus fee'd to death, etc., I actually am more stressed now having to tell everyone that I am pulling out. I am a people pleaser and being an honest remodel/room addition, I can honestly say that that is what really got me into this situation in the first place. There is a reason why I've never had a complaint in my 27 year career. I only hope that I made this somewhat clear during our correspondences and don't leave you feeling like I led anyone on.

Oh how I wish it was only tuesday instead of wednesday.

My sincere apologies and gratitude to all of you who made offers, tried to make offers, and everyone for just looking. You migh see me roaming around the "how the h*** do I get past my editing woes" related forums in the near future.

Thank you and sorry,
Erik Nudd
Old February 4th, 2009, 12:56 PM   #722
Major Player

Here's a thought. The V-lights are small and light enough that you can pretty easily attach two to one lightstand. That gives you 1000 watts combined. I have used this combination behind a rectangular diffusion panel, with good results. It might be a bit awkward to fit all of that inside a Chimera, but it could probably be done.

Of course, that means you'd still need to find a fill, since you'd be using both the V-lights for the key.

Anyway, good luck finding something that will work for you. Let me know.
Old February 4th, 2009, 02:51 PM   #723
Space Hipster

What lens is it mounted to?
Old February 4th, 2009, 03:02 PM   #724
Major Player

In that pic it is mounted to the factory JVC HD100U lens - 16X Fujinon . But I have also used the Matt box on several other cameras/lenses as well.

What camera are you thinking of using the matt box with?
RED ONE #977
Old February 4th, 2009, 05:28 PM   #725
Major Player

The rails have been sold.
Old February 4th, 2009, 05:36 PM   #726
Trustee

Any takers at £115

......before it goes to auction ?
Old February 4th, 2009, 05:44 PM   #727
Regular Crew

Just got my stuff from Kevin, a real class act, answered questions quickly and shipped very securely and very fast.
Old February 4th, 2009, 06:06 PM   #728
Film Gal

Rode Videomic for sale for $125

Like new Rode Videomic:

I purchased it for a project a couple of years ago and it's been sitting in the closet ever since. If interested, e-mail me for details at tuesday234@roadrunner.com

Jessica
Old February 4th, 2009, 06:10 PM   #729
Regular Crew

FS: Canon XL2 Great Condition

I have for sale my Canon XL2 with low hours and in great shape.
$1500.00 camera + 3 - 8hr lithium ion batteries + 3 Wall/Car chargers + Original Battery and charger + 72mm UV filter and all original accessories. Just back from Mack Camera for head cleaning. I am the original owner.Will furnish paperwork.

Canon XL2 with less than 30 hours on the heads as I outputed to a firestore drive.
Comes with all original accessories.
Bonus of 3 extra 8 hour 6000 mah lithium ion batteries + 3 Wall/Car chargers.
+ 58mm hoya uv filter.
Lens is in mint condition and overall in Great Condition. Camera works perfectly fine.
See pictures below:

http://lucky7locationsound.com/xl2.a.jpg

http://lucky7locationsound.com/xl2.b.jpg

http://lucky7locationsound.com/xl2.c.jpg

http://lucky7locationsound.com/xl2.d.jpg

http://lucky7locationsound.com/xl2.e.jpg

http://lucky7locationsound.com/xl2.f.jpg

http://lucky7locationsound.com/xl2.g.jpg

http://lucky7locationsound.com/xl2.h.jpg

http://lucky7locationsound.com/xl2.i.jpg

http://lucky7locationsound.com/xl2.m.jpg

+ Actual Shipping insured.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to email me.

Cheers,

Ty lucky7sound.com

Last edited by Ty Chu; February 5th, 2009 at 04:33 PM. Reason: Reduced Price to $1500.00
Old February 4th, 2009, 10:29 PM   #730
Major Player

Sale pending
Old February 4th, 2009, 10:43 PM   #731
Major Player

Cuong, I'm local (live in Arlington). If you'll take $225 consider it sold. I can meet you for pickup and you will not have to ship it. Email me to the address in my profile if this will work for you. Thanks.
Old February 4th, 2009, 10:58 PM   #732
Regular Crew

Panasonic DVX100a

great condition...but the one problem is you can't capture from camera which was not a problem for me since i never used the camera for capturing...i used a less expensive consumer camcorder for capture...might be a simple fix but i just never looked into it cause i never used that function...hour meter 00045HR...
ac cable...dc cable...original battery plus another larger long lasting battery...ac adapter...513-543-2936...stopint@aol.com...$1200.00

...will send photos if interested ...
Old February 4th, 2009, 11:32 PM   #733
Regular Crew

hmc150 still available ?
Old February 5th, 2009, 12:15 AM   #734
Sponsor: SkyCrane

VideoMic

Hi Jessica,

Bob Jones here, (Skycrane Jibs)

I'm interested in your Rode mic. What are you asking for your mic.

Cheers...
Bob
Old February 5th, 2009, 12:20 AM   #735
Sponsor: SkyCrane

Sorry Jessica,

I don't read your ad very well... I see you want $125

Bob

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds