Private Classifieds listings from 2009 - Page 77 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old February 25th, 2009, 07:45 PM   #1141
Major Player

Anton Bauer Digital Hytron 140 Battery

I have this extremely high capacity Anton Bauer battery for sale. I already have some Dionic batteries, so I don't need all of these.

Battery is in excellent, full working condition. Can power a professional camcorder all day and more.

Looking for $375 + shipping + paypal fee.

Local NYC'ers can meet and do in person transaction. Thanks!
Old February 26th, 2009, 02:47 AM   #1142
Inner Circle

Sony VCL-HG0872 wide-angle converter for sale

Good people, I have the Sony VCL-HG0872 wide-angle converter for sale, complete with it leatherette draw-string pouch and Sony petal hood.

This is a beautifully made and beautifully coated 4 element, 550 gm wide-angle. It'll attach to any camera that has a 72 mm filter thread, but is designed for the FX1/Z1/FX1000/Z5 and so on. New they're £349 and I'm looking for £230.

Almost impossible to tell from new and remarkably doesn't appear to barrel distort at all on my Z1. It's sharp throughout the full zoom range of course so can be left on forever, giving you a 26 - 312 mm zoom on the Z1 and its ilk. I'm in the UK.

tom.
Old February 26th, 2009, 04:49 AM   #1143
Major Player

Sony EX1 w/extras - $6100

just testing the waters here, if I can get a reasonable price for this package it sells, if not it stays. Just back from Sony
for a full service (back focus, paint peel, battery drain), camera produces amazing video! 189 hours on it. Comes with:

1 bpu-30
1 bpu 60
2 8gb SxS
2 Delkin Efilm readers
firmware is 1.12

of course all original accessories, box and manual. reason for selling, i put myself in a hole
$$$ wise last year, and would prefer to let it go and get something less expensive. I am askiing $6100 shipped for this camera, paypal is negotiable!
I am aware of demo units being available for that price, but you won't get $500 worth of batteries with those, or the adapters to use SDHC cards.
Serious inquiries only please. Canera still has warranty left from Sony until June of this year.

Last edited by Scott Hayes; February 26th, 2009 at 07:03 AM.
Old February 26th, 2009, 05:10 AM   #1144
Major Player

LIKE NEW MicroX Flip Accessory (Pre-Encore Version)

I am selling my virtually brand new MicroX. It was used a couple of times between when I bought my M2/MicroX combo and when I upgraded to the Encore.

THIS IS NOT A MICRO X ENCORE. This is the pre-Encore version with the 55mm mounts.

I am including the following in this bundle:
  • MicroX Flip Accessory w/ endcaps

55mm 5x Achromat

Two 55mm hard mount rings w/ set screws & allen wrench

82mm > 55mm step-down ring

72mm > 55mm step-down ring

Asking Price is $300 shipped.

You can e-mail me directly at trevor [at] meeks digital [dot] com or use the board email. Serious inquiries only. Thanks for looking!

Old February 26th, 2009, 05:52 AM   #1145
Trustee

Glidecam 4000

Hi guys
I'm after a Glidecam 4000 - Money waiting

Many thanks
Mat
Old February 26th, 2009, 12:19 PM   #1146
Regular Crew

Professional Canon XL2 Filmmaker’s Package - $3100

Comprehensive and Professional Canon XL2 Filmmaker’s Package - $3100

This is an excellent condition, complete Canon XL2 filmmaker’s package. I am the original and only user and meticulously put this kit together for high-quality productions. The entire package is in excellent condition and in perfect working order. The completeness and quality of this package is truly a unique find. I have taken meticulous care of everything included.

I am selling this kit because I no longer make use of the camera regularly and would prefer it to be put to use than sit in our production studio. The camera is native 16:9 & 4:3 and has loads of cine-features, and external hard drive that extends record time immensely and allows for timelapse video, plus some awesome lens options included. I used it for educational and documentary productions and it never let me down. The package includes everything from the original kit plus the many additional items I compiled to make this a fully-functional and professional rig.

Orignal camera package approximate value (not including optional mattebox): $7800

XL2 Filmmaker’s Package includes:
• Canon XL2 body (original: $3999)
o Selectable Aspect Ratios and Frame Rates – 60i, 30p, 24p; 16:9 (native) and 4:3
o 3 CCD
o Customizable Cine Looks
o Multi-function Color LCD Viewfinder with eyecup
o Balanced XLR Audio
o Advanced Accessory Shoe
o SMPTE Time Code and Tone
o Total Image Control – user-selectable Master RGB, Setup Level, Master Pedestal, Skin Tone Detail, Clear Scan, Zebra Pattern, Intervalometer, AE Shift / Lock, White Balance, Shutter Speeds, Gain and Aperture Control
o Three Custom Presets
o Hours:
• Lenses:
o Canon 16X Manual lens (with professional focus control) (originally $1150)
• 16:9: 43.1 - 689.6mm
• 4:3: 52.8 - 844.8mm
• f/1.6
• 72mm
• Lens hood
o Century Optics .7X wide angle adaptor for 16X lens (originally $650)
• excellent adaptor for wide angle looks without becoming fisheye
o Canon EF lens adaptor (originally $425)
• for Canon EOS still camera lenses (multiplication factor of at least 7.8X in 16:9 mode, 9.6X in 4:3 mode) – meaning your 100mm EOS lens is an effective 780mm lens on this camera; a 300mm EOS lens has an effective 2340mm!!!! This is amazing for wildlife filmmaking!
• Batteries (Li-Ion) and power supplies
o (1) Canon BP-945 (large-sized battery) (originally $60 each)
o (1) Canon CA-920 battery charger and A/C adaptor
o (2) Lenmar BP-945 (large-sized battery) (originally $65 each)
• Excellent condition, excellent charge hold and duration as long as Canon battery
o (1) Lenmar Mach-1 fast travel charger (originally $57)
• Comes with multiple plates for charging many battery types, A/C plug, D/C car-accessory plug (charge from your lighter plug in a car—works great!)
• CamKote Camera Cover (originally $135)
o mint condition
o waterproof and ideal in cold environments (hand-warmer pockets)
o works PERFECTLY
• Canon stereo shotgun microphone
• Accessory Mounting Bracket
• Integrated Shoulder Support
• Canon Wireless Controller / Remote (not pictured but included)
• DVCam cleaning tape
• Manual (shows significant wear)
• (10) Professional, brand-new Sony DVCam tapes
• Focus Enhancements FS-C Portable DTE Recorder (originally $1200)
o Includes belt clip and holder plus rechargeable power supply
o From the Focus Enhancements website (Focus Enhancements The Focus FS-C interfaces with your Canon DV or HDV camcorder using a single FireWire cable that passes audio, video, timecode, and control information, allowing you to simultaneously record to disk and tape in HDV or DV mode. It also provides a comprehensive backlit display, menu system, and buttons to give you easy control and management. The Focus FS-C comes with a 60GB hard drive for up to 4.5 hours of DV recording time. You can also extend recording time by linking an additional Focus FS-C unit. A 10-second retro cache feature ensures that you never miss a shot, even in the roughest of conditions. And the Focus FS-C makes it easy to categorize clips by placing them in prenamed folders on the disk while you shoot. No matter which nonlinear editing (NLE) system you have, the Focus FS-C has you covered. When in DV mode, files are recorded to disk as RawDV, AVI Type 1, AVI Type 2, AVI Type 2 24p, Matrox AVI, Canopus AVI, QuickTime, QuickTime 24p, Avid OMF, or Pinnacle AVI, or to 1080i MPEG-2 transport streams (.m2t) when in HD mode. When working with DV clips, simply connect the Focus FS-C to your Mac or PC editing system in the same way you would connect a FireWire hard disk drive and you are instantly ready to edit. No capturing, no file transfer, no file conversion. Just shoot and edit. When working in HD mode, you’re able to work with a growing list of compatible NLE systems. With a removable, rechargeable battery (180 minutes estimated runtime) and advanced features such as time lapse (Available only in DV Mode), retro disk recording, and scene marking, the Focus FS-C Portable DTE Recorder is the perfect DTE companion for handheld shoots. When on location, the power, flexibility, and field upgradability of the Focus FS-C make it second to none. Includes the FS-C v2.0 firmware update: you can record the 1080i-50/60 output from your Canon HDV camcorder in the native QT HDV file format. QT HDV clips can be imported directly into Apple Final Cut Pro without the need for capture or conversion first.

OPTIONAL ADDITION:
I will negotiate a separate agreement if you would also like the mattebox. Otherwise the XL2 package above only includes the lens hood that came with the camera and not the mattebox described below or in the photos.

Orignal Mattebox package approximate value: $2000

Mattebox and accessories for the above lenses fitting on the XL2
o Chrosziel Sunshade/Filter Holder Mattebox (originally $1200)
• Includes French flag for wide angle lenses and 16:9 ratio shooting, 104mm clamp, and (2) 4X4 filter holders (one rotating—ideal for polarizing filters)
o 104mm-to-95mm clamp insert ring (originally $85) (CHR-411-28)
o 104mm-to-85mm step-down ring (originally $85) (CHR-411-23)
o 85mm-72mm step-down ring (originally $50) (CHR-S1001-8572)
o Lightweight support system with 15mm rods at 205mm length (originally $365) (CHR-401-44)
o Center bracket for lightweight support system (originally $175) (CHR-420-02)

Notes about this package:
• Shipping and Handling
o Buyer to pay shipping and insurance costs and may choose FedEx, or UPS. I will pay for any shipping materials necessary to ensure the safe transit of this package. The buyer MUST provide insurance in shipping to the full value of the package.
o Local pick up (Colorado) is ideal and in that case, cash may also be used for payment.
o No overseas shipping available
o Many items in this kit include their original packaging
• Payments
o Paypal payments only (paying in person, cash is also acceptable).
o Payments must be received in five business days from agreement to purchase. I will ship the package immediately after payment is received.
• Terms and Return Policy
o This is an honest sale of an excellent package used by me, the filmmaker. If you have any questions I will do my best to answer them. If you have any issues with the items, I will do my best to make sure you are happy.
o All items are being sold as pictured (these photos are of the actual camera and accessories you are purchasing), as described, and as-is. “As-is” is excellent-to-very good condition (and everything completely functioning) unless noted above (only the manual is less). The buyer is agreeing to a lawfully binding agreement of this package with these terms.
o Sorry, I will not ship to an "unconfirmed" PayPal address.

Photos available upon request.
colorado
Old February 26th, 2009, 02:47 PM   #1147
Inner Circle

Well they do not have Whips.

WOULD LIKE TO BUY A 12-18" FLEXIBLE WHIP?
Old February 26th, 2009, 05:56 PM   #1148
Major Player

Bump...

Dual charger, model ABC800H?

Negotiable budget.
Old February 26th, 2009, 06:39 PM   #1149
Major Player

Mini35 XL-H1/XL2 w/Nikon mount and f1.2 lens $2300

http://agencyb.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8...6b3d480970b-pi
in GREAT shape. 300 series with battery, Pelican case, used on 3 shoots. Works great.
BONUS XL1 Plate use it with ANY Canon XL series camera
XL1, XL1s, XL2, XL-H1
Nikon mount. Will throw in 50mm f1.2 lens for $100 for quick sale.
Old February 26th, 2009, 06:58 PM   #1150
Trustee

Wanted Letus Extreme

If anybody upgraidng to elite or ultimate I'll take over the lease :)
would be great if EX modified,
Many thanks.
Old February 26th, 2009, 07:59 PM   #1151
Regular Crew

Canon Gl2's

I have for sale two Canon Gl2 in excellent condition. They have only been used for wedding and event videos. Included items:

3- 5 hour batteries
1- 3 hour battery
1- 2 hour battery
2 battery chargers and AC adapters
2- wireless remotes
2- Lowepro video Camera bags not shown.

I am asking $2500 for both with free shipping. I will except paypal (preferred), Money Order, and check.

Thanks,
Mike Hockett

www.Mikedupvideo.com

http://picasaweb.google.com/Caughtup...eat=directlink
Old February 26th, 2009, 08:36 PM   #1152
Regular Crew

New Letus Extreme still under warranty

Hello, I am about to sell my Letus extreme with rails follow focus and zeiss 50mm 1.4 lens..The Letus is in perfect condition I shot with it 2 times and seen a spec in mirror and letus just cleaned it for me under warranty and it is ready for sale,,,not sure of price yet for the whole kit,,,I am trying to purchase the JVC HZ-CA13U with the funds from letus.
If interested please email me.

thanks
-Steven Houser
Old February 26th, 2009, 09:00 PM   #1153
Major Player

Hi Folks!

Still for sale. Make me an offer I can't refuse!

Rob
Old February 26th, 2009, 10:30 PM   #1154
Trustee

email sent :)
Old February 26th, 2009, 10:35 PM   #1155
Inner Circle

Item Sold!
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds