DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Private Classifieds (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/)
-   -   Private Classifieds listings from 2003 (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/143-private-classifieds-listings-2003-a.html)

Will Major February 23rd, 2003 08:12 PM

looking for USED Xl1

Got my income tax refund...I am looking for a USED xl1 or xl1s.

Please contact me at the916@attbi.com

Will in Sacramento

Patrick Reardon February 24th, 2003 06:08 PM

GL2s for SALE

I have two GL2's for sale and I would like to sell one of them. This camera rocks, I just don't need two of them. One of the two is brand new in a factory sealed box with full American warantee. It was purchased from a national retailer. The other is about 3 months old but in perfect condition. It has a four year mack warantee and about 9 month left from canon. Let me know if you are interested.
New - $2200
Used with Mack warantee - $ - 2000
Thanks

Ryan Wachter February 24th, 2003 06:30 PM

Well i dont know about selling both together but ill take one at half the price. If you can get me a pic. Also what version of FCP 3.0? Is it educational or the full 1000 dollar version....of course it would have to be liscenced.

Alonzo Anderson February 24th, 2003 09:59 PM

camera for sale

I'd like one, but need for 2, are you willing to split the pack.
email me.
shogunfilms@aol.com

Ryan Wachter February 24th, 2003 10:17 PM

there you go, the two of us will each take one...just get back to me about the fcp

Alonzo Anderson February 24th, 2003 10:20 PM

its yours

M. Raine Lillibridge February 25th, 2003 12:50 AM

selling my pd-150

I've got a pal pd-150 with some screw on filters and all original accessories and packaging. this camera is new (60 hrs. total) is unscratched barely been out of the studio. (1) Where can I sell this/ post this for the extreme niche in the market here that is looking for Pal equipment?
Increasingly I find ebay just a drag and the price fluctuations so radical. the general vibe often of buyers looking to buy only if it's 'dirt' cheap. I'd like to get $2,500 for the camera. (2) Does this seem reasonable and fair to both parties?

David Mintzer February 25th, 2003 09:10 AM

Magic Bullet 1.1 for Mac

I am selling an unopened Magic Bullet Suite 1.1 for the Mac. Please contact me at sligo11@hotmail.com if you are interested.

Terry Tagawa February 25th, 2003 02:30 PM

FS - Canon XL-1S Excellent Cond.

I am selling an extra Canon XL-1S that is in excellent, like new condition. It was used as a back up camera and has recorded about 15 hrs. of video. Never used as deck. I can email photos upon request. Camera is about 8 months old and has 4 months left on original factory warranty. Camera is US warranteed and I will help you with any warranty issues. Camera comes with original box and all accessories and manuals that come with the camera kit. This is a Canon XL-1S kit with color viewfinder and 16X auto (white) lens. I will also include a rain/weather cover, unused, (paid $150) with the camera kit. Asking $3000.00 + shipping to U.S. only. I will accept cashiers check, MO or paypal only. Email me with any questions.

Aloha,
Terry

Mark Argerake February 26th, 2003 11:46 AM

I've been drooling ove rthat for a while, but it's just out of my current budget price range.... someday.

Vincent DeBartoloneis February 26th, 2003 04:22 PM

WTB Sony TRV 900 or Sony PD 100A

Must be in like new or VERY GOOD condition

Thanks

Vince

Rhett Allen February 27th, 2003 11:18 AM

I am actually in the market for a PD-150P and would love to talk to you about it. Send me an email and I will call you to discuss it.

Tom Perrone March 1st, 2003 01:24 PM

Canon XL-1S

Terry,

Is the camera still available?

Terry Tagawa March 1st, 2003 02:01 PM

Hi Tom,

Yes camera is still available. Have had lots of inquiries and a couple are getting money together but none has "shown me the money". Email me if interested.

Aloha,
Terry

Rich Conley March 2nd, 2003 08:57 AM

I'm willing to split them...

i will e-mail both of you guys...
thanks.

lot's of poeple have emailed me but nobody has followed through. the cameras are still available as of 3/2/03.