DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Private Classifieds (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/)
-   -   Private Classifieds listings from 2003 (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/143-private-classifieds-listings-2003-a.html)

Barry T. White January 7th, 2003 07:25 AM

Wanted: Color viewinder for Canon XL1

I am in search of the standard issue color lcd viewinder for my xl-1. I broke mine and need another. If you have one for sale, please reply. Thanx!

Jason Bell January 7th, 2003 10:37 AM

I might have one to sell in about a week...I just ordered a B/W viewfinder, and after it arrives probably be ready to part with the original color one.

If you're still looking after Jan 15th (expected arrival date), post a reply and I'll give you an update.

Best wishes,
Jason

Mark Farmwald January 7th, 2003 12:30 PM

Mint XL1 Package For Sale

Canon XL1 (Not S) in mint condition. Less than 50 hours use. All original accessories including 16x Lens, manual, remote, etc.
Includes:
Portabrace XL1 Case
Sennheiser K6 Shotgun Mic
Boom pole
Long XLR Cable
Bogen tripod with nice fluid head.

$2,200.00
Please contact me at MJFarm@aol.com
Thanks
Mark

Dylan Couper January 7th, 2003 05:27 PM

Which model of Bogen tripod/head is it?

Any thoughts of splitting up the package and selling some items seperatly?

Bill Hardy January 7th, 2003 10:22 PM

GL1's for sale

Buy two for $2350 or one for $1200 U.S.

http://homepage.mac.com/bhardy3/PhotoAlbum28.html

Carsten Pedersen January 8th, 2003 01:19 PM

GL-2

Is the GL-2 still for sale? Email cpedersen@ssihplc.com

Dylan Couper January 8th, 2003 05:22 PM

Still for sale. I was thinking $350us/$500cdn.
Can I get some feedback as to whether that's a reasonable price or not?

Nathan Gifford January 9th, 2003 08:33 PM

I've seen some P2 Thinkpads in Baton Rouge for $250, but they did not have drives as large as the one you have.

The Dells were selling for $300.

Neil Fisher January 9th, 2003 10:47 PM

WANTED: GL2 in Vancouver

just wanted to see if anyone here in Vacouver BC wants to sell a GL2?

Hopefuly under $3000

The more accessories the better!

Dylan Couper January 10th, 2003 12:13 AM

ATTN: Go buy a copy of the Buy And Sell paper. There was one in there for $3400 last week. It's been there for a few weeks, might still be there.
$3000 will be a stretch, without accessories.

Neil Fisher January 10th, 2003 10:12 AM

great news, thanks

Rick Forge January 10th, 2003 11:50 AM

Wanted XL1S

Looking for a used XL1S. We have been leasing for the past year both XL1 and XL1S. Time to buy. First option is a good used unit. If you can help please let me know--sorry don't recommend EBAY, I've heard enough horror stories! I'm up here in the Northeast and prefer to buy in person.

Thanks- Rick

Nori Wentworth January 10th, 2003 01:28 PM

I'll give you $10.

What do think?

Dylan Couper January 10th, 2003 06:35 PM

<<<-- Originally posted by Nori Wentworth : I'll give you $10.

What do think? -->>>

US or Canadian?

Marc Betz January 10th, 2003 07:28 PM

Dylan

I think that is a reasonable price from what I have seen.

I just don't have any use for it.

Rip the screen off and use it as a monitor for your xl1

:)

Francis Mcauslan January 11th, 2003 10:32 AM

used xl1s

I have an XL1s (NTSC) and I am moving back to Scotland in mid-March so I will be selling it before I go. I am not sure what I will be offering exactly as I intend to get a PAL version when I get over there so I will probably hold onto all the extras (MA-200 etc).
I had thought about selling the body only, if I could find someone who wanted to upgrade from an XL1 or who wanted to add one of the other lenses available ............are you looking for a complete stock kit or looking to build a custom kit ?
I have taken very good care of my camera and it is in mint condition, not a blemish. It has only been used to archive local theater productions, so it's had a minimum amount of travelling around and I have been the sole operator.
Well this may be of some interest or not but keep in touch if you are at all interested. My email is mcauslan@gte.net.

Dylan Couper January 11th, 2003 12:15 PM

Let me know if you find one. Otherwise I'll keep a lookout for you.

Rick Forge January 11th, 2003 05:13 PM

Francis,
I'm looking for a complete setup but would consider what is available. We can buy a unit off of lease but it has quite a few hours and quite a few different users. If the price is right I'd be very interested. Email me at forge@worldpath.net

Paul Sedillo January 11th, 2003 06:30 PM

<<<-- Originally posted by jessieandjoan : Francis,
I'm looking for a complete setup but would consider what is available. We can buy a unit off of lease but it has quite a few hours and quite a few different users. If the price is right I'd be very interested. Email me at forge@worldpath.net -->>>

Rick,

I have a friend who is selling quite the setup. Check your email.

Barry T. White January 13th, 2003 08:23 AM

Jason- I am interested in your color viewfinder. Email me at btwhite@bitstream.net if you wish to sell.
Thanx!!

Greg Matty January 13th, 2003 11:45 PM

Low hours XL-1 for sale

I am selling my XL-1 with all the standard accessories, with its original box and manual, and the following accessories:

1) 3 BP-941 batteries,

2) Canon Vari-zoom controller,

3) Canon dual battery charger,

4) MA-100 XLR adapter,

5) Kinetics Hard Shell Case for the XL-1 as reviewed by the Watchdog himself,

6) Mini-mount and System Isolator from Lightwave,

7) I also have the 1.6 zoom lens extender,

The zoom controller sells for $249 or so and the batteries about $90 each. The dual batter charger sells for around $165. The XL-R adapter sells for about $200 brand new. The Kinetics Hard Shell case goes for $240 and the Mini-mount and System Isolator sell for around $100 and $125 respectively. The zoom extender is $425 at Promax but I think that price might be wrong.

I am asking $2,500 obo. This camera has always been pampered and has about 50 hours on it. At this price, I will cover UPS ground charges to the continental U.S. If you are interested you can e-mail me at:

g.matty@attbi.com

Greg Matty

Dylan Couper January 14th, 2003 12:36 AM

Interested in selling either of the Lightwave bits seperately?

Greg Matty January 14th, 2003 09:20 AM

Dylan,

At this stage I want to sell everything as a package. If I decide to break it up I will let you know.

Greg Matty

Jed Williamson January 14th, 2003 03:01 PM

Wanted: GL2 footage

Looking for 2 people to: (U.S. Only)

1. Turn on their GL2
2. Capture 10 minutes continuous footage.
3. Include a mirror or store window (so i can see the GL2).
3. Get some shots of inside building/store and outside w/buildings & trees & some moving people (would love some water/ocean)
4. Burn it to DVD in native DV
5. Mail it back to me.

In return I'll send you:

1. Self addressed envelope w/postage to me.
2. A blank DVD-R
3. A crisp $20 bill or any 2 shows from archive.org/audio

Dylan Couper January 14th, 2003 06:43 PM

Cool! Let me know.

Steve Leone January 15th, 2003 01:19 PM

WTB: XL-1, GL-1 or similar

HI:)...looking to buy XL-1, GL-1 or similar 3-chip camera, must be in excellent cond....prefer NY or Boston area so I can check it out, but open to wherever if you have pics...prefer to buy thru escrow service if out of the area....
steveleone@aol.com
503-740-6775

Jed Williamson January 15th, 2003 03:17 PM

I found a mini dv camera to borrow so i can play back gl2 footage from tape instead of a dvd-r.

so i guess that would make it even less time consuming.

I'm really interested in buying a GL2 or Vx2000 but would like to see how the quality is. I've seen Pd150 footage (same as vx2000 i think) But nobody in wisconsin has one to rent. That's why i thought the next best thing would be to see a tape of gl2 footage.

Do i need to increase the amount from $20?

Dylan Couper January 15th, 2003 04:44 PM

I'd do it for you, but I am an XL1 shooter. GL2's are more scarce than other cameras as they are still pretty new.

Jeff Donald January 16th, 2003 08:41 PM

Are the GL1's for sale still?

Jeff

Greg Matty January 16th, 2003 10:48 PM

Lower price for my XL-1

I have had a few offers and they lead me to believe my asking price on the earlier thread is a little high. I am now dropping the price from $2,400 with all accessories to $2,100. I am also willing to break the package up if anyone is interested in just the accessories. Keep in mind I need to sell just the camera before I sell the accessories and i have one offer for that.

Thanks for the inquiries and happy shooting.

Greg Matty

Andrew Petrie January 17th, 2003 04:25 PM

Well if Dylan backs out, I'd like a stab at the Lightwave pieces. I really need the minimount, and the isolator would be a nice addition.

Patrick Coker January 17th, 2003 07:01 PM

which Vari-zoom controller is it?

Greg Matty January 17th, 2003 08:31 PM

My varizoom is the Canon ZR-1000.

Greg Matty

Dylan Couper January 17th, 2003 09:14 PM

<<<-- Originally posted by SyneticDV : Well if Dylan backs out, I'd like a stab at the Lightwave pieces. I really need the minimount, and the isolator would be a nice addition. -->>>

I was more interested in the System Isolator, and not really the Mini-mount. Looks like we could each get what we want!
Greg, how much would you like for the components? You can send me an e-mail at the_klenzer@hotmail.com if you'd like.

Scott Silverman January 17th, 2003 11:41 PM

I would be interested in one or two of the batteries for use with my GL2. How much are you selling them for? Thanks.

scott-silverman@attbi.com

Greg Matty January 18th, 2003 10:02 AM

I have one person interested in the whole package and that will get resolved today, one way or the other. I will post back here with the details.

Greg Matty

Michel Brewer January 18th, 2003 10:11 PM

extender

hey if you split it up....im very interesested in the 1.6 extender would pay $165 for that

michel

Josh Hudson January 23rd, 2003 10:49 PM

What kind of shape are they in??

James Sullivan January 24th, 2003 06:58 PM

Will it only fit on the 16x or on the 3x aswell?

Rick Forge January 24th, 2003 07:07 PM

I have bought one xl1s and have had several other deals fall through. I am expanding my search to include a GL2.