DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Private Classifieds (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/)
-   -   Private Classifieds listings from 2010 (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/143456-private-classifieds-listings-2010-a.html)

Christoph Gelfand February 4th, 2010 07:05 AM

bump- listed on eBay at lower price: Nebtek NEB70HDS-EX 7" video monitor- eBay

Rick Jones February 4th, 2010 11:45 AM

Bump before off to ebay.

Rick Jones February 4th, 2010 11:54 AM

Bump before off to ebay.

Rick Jones February 4th, 2010 11:59 AM

Bump before off to ebay.

Rick Jones February 4th, 2010 12:03 PM

Bump before off to ebay.

Kees van Duijvenbode February 4th, 2010 12:06 PM

I managed to figure out which zip code is connected to the Dutch track number. With that combination I was able to track the latest information. The package has been delivered to that specific address at the other side of the country. That zipcode represents 32 different housenumbers in the same street. And I don't know a name. I don't know what to do anymore.

My guess is that the track number that the seller gave Chris is a number of another package he managed to get his eyes on. My guess is that he didn't send my jib at all.

I'm afraid I have to give up.

Sigh ....

Rick Jones February 4th, 2010 12:09 PM

Bump before off to ebay.

Rick Jones February 4th, 2010 12:11 PM

Bump before off to ebay.

Kirk Graham February 4th, 2010 12:29 PM

Looking for an XH-A1 or Z1U

I am looking to buy a good used XH A1 or sony Z1U if you have one for sale let me know.

send prices and pics to my email in my profile

Thanks

Kirk

Alexis Vazquez February 4th, 2010 01:16 PM

WTB DV Caddie

The DV Caddie is an old stabilizer for small cameras. Its an old model cam stabilizer, not sure what happened to the company as the site is no longer available. Anyways, I'm in need of this specific model, If you have one getting dust and no use please contact me avlab2 at gmail dot com.

Thank you

Alex

Andy Tejral February 4th, 2010 01:50 PM

Sending unit off to Panasonic. Off sale for the duration.

Dave Blackhurst February 4th, 2010 02:33 PM

Unless the sender was a renegade postal worker working a scam, I don't know how it would even be possible to "get his eyes on" another package # that was also going to the Netherlands simultaneously... the odds are probably 100x worse than winning the lottery.

It's not showing delivered on the USPS site yet, says the same thing as yesterday. I don't know whether somene else can start a track from the US with the tracking #, but I might be able to try, at least ask anyway! I'm keeping an eye on the tracking info to see what it indicates... hoping it will show delivered, and you'll have the jib.

Somehow I still think there was a mixup of the #'s input - although that seems somewhat odd as well. How close is the zip code numerically to yours? One digit off, and it could be misdirected and take a while for the post office to figure it out - it would probably go out with a postman before the error was caught... maybe call the local post office for the zip you've got with the info you already have, and see if there's a big box they can't figure out what to do with? I had one package that I dealt with domestically that took several days to locate and get in hand, so it CAN happen. At least there's a tracking #, so all hope is not lost.

Misdirected packages happen, as I said, one number transposed or wrong, and... it breaks the system.

Alexis Vazquez February 4th, 2010 02:44 PM

FS-4 LI-ION Battery 1950 mAh

This batery is for the Firstore FS-4 DTE. Is new. never use cause I don't have the FS-4. I got this battery as an order error, the company didn't refund me and now I'm stuck with a battery I have no use for. BH have them for $164.99 Focus Enhancements | 180 Minute Battery | ASYF-1040-01 | B&H

I also have the Cradle kit (NEW) yes by error.

If you need it make me an offer.

Alexis

Nate Morse February 4th, 2010 04:36 PM

Still available. If no inquiries by next Friday, this will be put on ebay.

Craig Coston February 4th, 2010 04:51 PM

Item moved to Ebay listing.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...STRK:MESELX:IT