DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Private Classifieds (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/)
-   -   Private Classifieds listings from 2010 (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/143456-private-classifieds-listings-2010-a.html)

Matt Buys January 26th, 2010 12:15 PM

Does it have the steel gimbal? If so, I'm interested.

Charles Dodd January 26th, 2010 12:26 PM

Steadicam Merlin

Yes it has the metal gimbal. Call me if you need more info. Thanks

Jonathan Lee January 26th, 2010 01:02 PM

Not mine to sell, but this is pretty cheap, even for a Betacam SP:

Creative Video Used Sony BVW-300AP (BVW300AP) Betacam SP broadcast camcorder with Hyper HAD

Mike Meyerson January 26th, 2010 01:21 PM

Drives have been SOLD

Chris Ficek January 26th, 2010 02:57 PM

Ed,

I have 6 for sale, great deals, as well a batch of decks. Message me for details.

Kirk Graham January 26th, 2010 03:31 PM

XL-H1A low hrs. Mint.

Xl h1a for sale less than 20 hrs on it mostly recorded tapeless with it bought last spring.
mint condition, comes with all acc. from factory and the box.

love the cam just dont use it anymore making room for more lens!

3900 shipped + paypal fee if you use it

email me for pics and info in my profile

Ger Griffin January 26th, 2010 04:40 PM

xxxxxxxxxxxx sold xxxxxxxxxxx

Matt Buys January 26th, 2010 06:27 PM

Charles, just sent you a pm. I'll take it if it's still around.

Matt

Seth Bloombaum January 26th, 2010 08:07 PM

Echo Mia or MiaMIDI

Building a new PC, decided I still like the Mia!

Either model, looking to pay $65 plus shipping (50% of new street price, see B&H), payment via paypal. Looking for guaranteed not DOA.

Please respond via forum PM.

This is a want-to-buy ad! Only interested in purchasing from the US, including AK/HI.

Max Fancher January 26th, 2010 08:08 PM

Trade?

Hi there, I just sent you an email. If you still have the 5DMarkII and you're still interested in an XHA1, I'm ready to make a swap. My XH A1 is in perfect condition and has been treated very, very well.

Thanks,

Max

Charles Dodd January 26th, 2010 08:52 PM

Sold

Sold and waiting for your reply regarding shipping

Mario A. Salinas January 26th, 2010 09:56 PM

Lowel Tota Frames & Omni Scrims

Zach... Do you know if these frames would work with Lowel DP lights? Would you be interested in selling the 3 gel frames without the scrims? If so, could you send me an email?

Thanks,

Mario A. Salinas

Marty Hudzik January 27th, 2010 09:32 AM

Nikon D40 DSLR + 2 lenses

I bought this two years ago brand new from BH photo. Used it very little since I am primarily a videographer. I figured I could use the Nikon lenses on a Letus with my video gear but never ended up getting the Letus!

Anyway, the D40 is great and works perfectly. It includes the kit lens which is 18-55 f3.5-5.6 and an additional Nikon 50mm f1.8 prime lens. This is a great lens and amazing for portrait work. I will throw in a 2gb SD card with the camera. I am 90% sure I have the original box somewhere in my basement that I will include with the sale...but there is a slim chance that it's missing. I will look for it when I get home to be sure. Hopefully that is not a make or break feature. Camera has always been kept in a padded camera bag.

Regardless...I am looking to get $350 for kit. I'd consider breaking them up but only if the camera sells first. If I keep the camera I need the 50mm lens. Also, the 50mm was bought brand new from BH at the time I bought the camera so it is a new, clean lens....not a relic from long ago so you can be sure it works.

Thanks.

Charles Dodd January 27th, 2010 12:22 PM

For Sale again and excepting Paypal

Sale is off. I am now excepting Paypal and will split shipping.

David Barnett January 27th, 2010 12:27 PM

Canon GL2

I have a Canon GL2 that I just had serviced thru Canon & now has a 3 month warranty. I recently had to upgrade my camera as I'm getting into deposition work & need to burn Date/Time stamp onto the video. (Canon can do it but only HH:MM, whereas seconds are needed. Frustrating as I like the Canon brand).

Anyway, it works great, comes with orinigal battery, charger, manual, lens cap & 6 hr battery & chaarger. I'll upload pics soon. Feel free to email me for them or any questions. I'm asking $1,100 & am pretty firm at the moment as I am just beginning to list this on ebay & CL, but thought I'd offer it here first.

Thanks,

Dave