Private Classifieds listings from 2010 - Page 99 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old April 4th, 2010, 05:52 PM   #1471
Regular Crew

Euphonix MC Transport

Hi all --

I am looking for a gently used Euphonix MC Transport. If you have one, please email me at giganova AT giganova.com

Thanks,
Stefan
Old April 4th, 2010, 07:13 PM   #1472
Regular Crew

Peleng 8mm Fisheye

Comes with 4 filters. M42 mount.Will throw in a M42-Nikon Adapter.

Asking $470 New Zealand Dollars.

Great for T2i, 7D, 5D MK II etc with the right adapter.

fungusjosh@gmail.com

Last edited by Josh Fung; April 4th, 2010 at 07:17 PM. Reason: Added email
Old April 4th, 2010, 10:40 PM   #1473
Regular Crew

Remaining items moving to ebay...

Thanks everyone for the friendly transactions here on dvinfo!
Old April 4th, 2010, 10:43 PM   #1474
Regular Crew

Remaining items moved to ebay...

Thank you to everyone who I worked with - it was a pleasure!
Old April 5th, 2010, 08:33 AM   #1475
Regular Crew

new price... 170 TYD
Old April 5th, 2010, 09:01 AM   #1476
New Boot

Sony PMW-EX1 + extras

So. I'm selling the Sony EX1. It's a fantastic camera in excellent condition. I've never had a single problem with it. I love this camera. But in the time I've owned it, I've not used it nearly as much as I'd hoped (the screenwriting kinda took over) and I now realise the money would be better spent elsewhere.

It is all legit and was purchased from authorised Sony dealer Preston media in the UK.

It has the latest and greatest firmware update and has just 62 hours on the clock. It comes with all the original accessories (including 8gb sxs card/BP-U30 battery) and packaging (though I'm dreading having to work out how to get it all back into the box it came in...)

It also includes the following kit.

extra 8gb sxs card
extra BP-U30 battery.
Hood-Pro Shade Hood & "Sock-Loupe" Combo (turns the LCD into a pin sharp view finder
Vortex Media's fantastic Mastering the EX1 training dvd
Kensington 7 in 1 media reader for expresscard (let's you use class 6 SD cards with the ex1)
CVP SM1 Shoulder Mount
Petrol PCUB-2 Camera Bag
Libec LS-38 (LS38) Fluid Head Tripod with carry case (think I still even have the box for this somewhere)

It's pretty much everything you need to be up and running the day you get the gear.

I'm after £4450 for the lot.

Hope it finds a happy home.
Old April 5th, 2010, 09:02 AM   #1477
Regular Crew

$4000.00 OBO.

I go too much lower Im just giving it away fellas! I got bills piling up.
http://www.udpride.com
Old April 5th, 2010, 09:02 AM   #1478
New Boot

Paul,
Sorry I have been watching my email for offers and just saw this. I am sure it is possible to change the battery plate out but I'm not sure how difficult that would be. Sounds like a good question for Marshall.
Old April 5th, 2010, 10:47 AM   #1479
Wrangler

JVC HD100 camera and Anton Bauer kit - PRICE DROP must GOOOO!

For sale - my JVC GY-HD100u shoulder mount proHD/HDV camera. Very well cared for, used only in studio/set locations. Well maintained. If you are reading this you probably know all the specs.

Comes with:
Original accessories- 16x Fujinon manual lens, JVC shotgun microphone, EVF, manual, stock lens hood... etc
-and-
Anton Bauer digital battery system (AC adapter/charger, and TWO battery packs!)

Asking $PRICE DROP - SEE BELOW

The rail mount, matte box shown in photo 1 are not included, but available for purchase with.
Brevis 35mm adapter and huge prime lens shown in pic 2 are not for sale.

If you are reading this, it's still available for sale. Please contact me via the Email button rather than posting questions here!

If you are in Vancouver, you are welcome to demo it. For anyone else, I'll offer a 7 day inspection period.

I will take Paypal from DVinfo members if you split the 3% fee, otherwise, check, email money transfer, etc...
Attached Thumbnails
Private Classifieds listings from 2010-hd100t2.jpg   Private Classifieds listings from 2010-getattachment.jpg  

Old April 5th, 2010, 11:03 AM   #1480
Regular Crew

SONY HVR S270E Camcorder for sale

Two year old SONY HVR S270E High Definition camcorder for sale, minimal use owned by me from new. The deal includes a Porta Brace protective cover, KATA carry bag and KATA waterproof cover. Top condition shoulder mounted camcorder which records on HDV/DVCAM/and DV tapes but also onto standard high speed CF cards.Details below.
New flexibility, new features, new opportunities
The HVR-S270E is a brand new HDV shoulder mount camcorder with an interchangeable lens system, native progressive recording, and solid-state memory recording.

A variety of lenses can be attached to the HVR-S270E, which is equipped with a universal standard 1/3-inch bayonet mount mechanism for the quick changing of lenses.

Added to this a streamlined nonlinear editing workflow can be achieved using the supplied memory-recording unit, which provides HDV/DVCAM/DV file recording on a standard CompactFlash® solid-state memory card. This offers customers varying levels of flexibility and hybrid operation which is becoming an important requirement in video production.

The HVR-S270E also features 25p HDV native progressive recording mode and HD/SD-SDI output.

This new shoulder mount Camcorder further enhances the operational versatility of the Sony professional HDV lineup, and opens up a world of possibilities for high-definition digital video production. Whether it's for documentaries, general TV production, low-budget movies, music videos, IPTV, education, or a wide range of corporate and event videography applications, Sony's new HVR-S270E is ideal.
Benefits Technical
Specifications Accessories Manuals

Switchable Recording and Playback- HDV1080i/DVCAM/DV
The HVR-S270E can switch between HDV1080i, DVCAM, and DV recording, providing full flexibility to record in either standard definition or high definition depending on your production needs

Built-in Down-converter for SD Production
The HVR-S270E can convert material from 1080i down to 576i, and output the video signals through its i.LINK interface and other SD output connectors.

This allows users to edit recorded material with a compatible nonlinear editing system using current DV editing software, as well as record SD signals to an external VTR.

1/3-inch type 3 ClearVid CMOS Sensor System
The newly developed 1/3-inch type 3 ClearVid CMOS Sensor™ system has 45-degree rotated pixels on each chip in order to increase the signal density, while each pixel maintains sufficient surface area.

In combination with Enhanced Imaging Processor™ (EIP), the 3 ClearVid CMOS Sensor system achieves high resolution, high sensitivity, wide dynamic range, and excellent colour reproduction.

The pixel shift interpolation technique has been traditionally used in low-end 3CCD camcorders. However, it normally requires the combination of all three colour element (RGB) signals to maximize resolution. If an object lacks one or more colour elements, the resolution of the object may be degraded.

The 3 ClearVid CMOS Sensor system is different. It can always produce maximum resolution, regardless of the balance between colour elements, thanks to its unique and sophisticated interpolation technology.

The 3 ClearVid CMOS Sensor system is different. It can always produce maximum resolution, regardless of the balance between colour elements, thanks to its unique and sophisticated interpolation technology.

Enhanced Functionality via the Technology of "Exmor
The HVR-S270E offers cutting-edge features, such as the technology of "Exmor™" developed by Sony, which utilizes the full potential of the 3 ClearVid CMOS Sensor system.

The technology of "Exmor", which features the column-parallel A/D conversion technique, is also used in the PMW-EX1 XDCAM EX camcorder and Alpha Digital SLR (Single Lens-Reflex) camera from Sony.

Multiple A/D (analog to digital) converters on each pixel row convert analog signals to digital as soon as they are generated, unlike traditional technology that only has one A/D converter on each chip. The technology of "Exmor" can eliminate the influence of external noise that enters the signal chain during transfer to the A/D converter, resulting in high-quality digital signals with extremely low noise. This significantly enhances shooting in low-light environments.

By adopting this groundbreaking technology, the new 1/3-inch 3 ClearVid CMOS Sensor system enables the HVR-S270E to achieve a low light sensitivity of just 1.5 lux.

This will be of extreme importance to customers who shoot in lighting conditions that they can't control, e.g. wedding videographers.

Wide Range of Lenses
The flexible bayonet lens attachment system allows you to use a wide range of lenses.

Standard 1/3-inch HD video lenses, from manufacturers such as Fujinon and Canon, can be attached directly to the HVR-S270E.

If you'd like to attach a 2/3-inch or 1/2-inch HD video lens on to the HVR-S270E, it is possible to do so by adding a standard lens adaptor from the lens manufacturer. The HVR-S270E camcorder has 12-pin lens connectors allowing compatibility with professional ENG lenses.

This feature is very useful not only for those who already have these professional HD video lenses, but also for those who prefer to use HD digital cinema lenses for their unique contrast, colour, and atmosphere.

Carl Zeiss Lens for HD Video as Standard
A high-quality, multi-purpose Carl Zeiss lens for HD video comes as standard with the HVR-S270E. Stunning resolution and contrast is achieved thanks to the Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar™ T* coating, which suppresses unwanted reflections. A specially designed wide-angle lens is also available as an option, to suit a diverse range of shooting requirements.

Alpha Lens Compatibility
With a special adaptor from Sony, it is also possible to use the alpha lens series designed for Sony Digital SLR still cameras. By using alpha lenses in various configurations, creative effects can be achieved. This approach is ideal for filmmakers on a budget or those who already own alpha lenses.

25p HDV Native Progressive Recording Modes
The HVR-S270E newly features 25p HDV native progressive recording modes.

The 3 ClearVid CMOS Sensor system and EIP create true 1080p images, which can then be recorded as progressive signals by the HVR-S270E in HDV format.

The progressive HDV stream can be output from an i.LINK connector and used for progressive editing with compatible NLE software.

Native progressive recording modes are suitable for output to film, CG composition, viewing on a progressive monitor, or as an Internet movie.

Note: interlaced video is output from connectors other than i.LINK

25p Progressive Scan Modes
In these modes, the 1080p image captured by the 3 ClearVid CMOS Sensor system is also recorded as an interlaced signal by dividing each frame into two fields. This enables compatibility with current editing and monitoring equipment that only accept interlace signals, while maintaining the quality of the 1080p image.

Progressive scan modes are suitable for feature films, documentaries, and music videos, which have to be recorded as interlaced video for viewing on interlaced monitors, but want to offer a "progressive look" to their motion.

A streamlined nonlinear editing workflow for HDV
HDV signals can be recorded as a file on non-tape media. For example, when using the supplied CompactFlash (CF) solid-state memory recording unit - images can be stored on a standard CF card for quick nonlinear editing. The optional HVR-DR60 Hard Disk Recording Unit can be used in the same manner, with images being recorded on to its large-capacity 60GB hard drive, which provides 4.5 hours of recording time.
NEW Interchangeable Lens System
This camcorder is fitted with a new 1/3inch interchangeable lens system allowing customers either to use the supplied Carl Zeiss lens or use a whole range of other lenses available on the market.

Flexible usage - the camera can be used for a myriad of different applications using different lenses, from TV work, through to budget movie making and with the use of stills lenses, wildlife videography.
Various optional lens adaptor rings will allow conversion to 1/2inch or 2/3inch, plus an additional lens adaptor for Sony 'alpha' brand lenses.
The supplied lens features professional operation with a new manual focus ring and zoom and iris rings.

NEW 1/3inch CMOS Processor
Newly developed 1/3inch x 3 ClearVid CMOS processor offers high resolution, high sensitivity, wide dynamic range and excellent colour reproduction.

Offers greater resolution than existing pixel-shift technologies regardless of the balance between colour elements.
Offers great low-light capabilities especially important for camera operators who cannot control their ambient lighting, e.g. wedding videographers.
Lower power consumption than traditional CCD's.
'Exmor' technology employed in the new CMOS processor reduces noise in the A/D process.

NEW Selectable 25p Progressive Modes
The HVR-S270E offers the ability to choose between a 25p scanning mode (same as HVR-V1E) but also a 25p 'native' recording mode. In this native recording mode the picture is both scanned and recorded as a progressive image.

Further improves the progressive reproduction by both scanning and recording progressively.
Provides further flexibility of use. e.g. The camera can be used for a variety of applications from budget-movie making in 25p mode to standard interlace TV productions.
Offers camera operators the use of the progressive 'filmic look', coupled with gamma curve correction makes the camera ideal for movie production.

Full Size HDV/DV/DVCAM cassette capability
Since the launch of HDV, many customers have requested all the benefits of HDV but with a large shell shoulder camcorder. After considering the requirements of this customer group, Sony have developed this new camcorder to offer large shell cassette recording.

Large Shell HDV tapes offer a massive 4.5 hours of HD recording with PHDV276DM HDV master tape.
This is ideal for a whole wealth of different customer groups from documentary makers keen on keeping the camera running as long as possible, through to wedding videographers covering long ceremonies.

More details here including photos. http://www.sony.co.uk/biz/view/ShowP...=HDVCamcorders

Last edited by Barry Wilkinson; April 5th, 2010 at 11:09 AM. Reason: To add web link
Old April 5th, 2010, 12:39 PM   #1481
Regular Crew

EX3 no longer available

Dear Luben and All,

Thanks for your interest. The EX3 and accessories are no longer available.

All the best in your endeavors,

Joe
Old April 5th, 2010, 12:52 PM   #1482
Major Player

100x brand new TDK MiniDV Tapes

Hey everyone,
I still have a bunch of TDK MiniDV tapes left over from my XL2 era. All are brand new and still packaged. Asking 350.00 for all of them - lots less than I paid for them or what I see them going for now, so a pretty good deal if anyone would like them. Other offers will definitely be accepted too :)
Old April 5th, 2010, 02:13 PM   #1483
Regular Crew

a little bump!
Old April 5th, 2010, 02:14 PM   #1484
Regular Crew

The camera is SOLD.

Last edited by Ken Willinger; April 6th, 2010 at 10:22 AM. Reason: SOLD
Old April 5th, 2010, 05:03 PM   #1485
Regular Crew

Sennheiser

PRICE REDUCED, TO 225.00 LAST CALL BEFORE EBAY
thanks
ED K tvcam20@hotmail.com
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds