DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Private Classifieds (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/)
-   -   Private Classifieds listings from 2006 (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/14354-private-classifieds-listings-2006-a.html)

Bob Benkosky April 26th, 2006 06:46 PM

GL2 selling this week.

My GL2 must go. I finished a movie and bam the zoom rocker went and I can't get it fixed. It costs about $250 to get serviced and that is obviously taken in consideration for my sale. I've had it for about 2 years but in no way does it have more than 20 hours on it. Most of the time it just sits in it's case I bought. I can email serious inquiries pictures. All I know is that it's in mint condition and the camera works perfect other than the wide known rocker problem. At least you know it has this problem rather than getting a different used camera, then you get the same problem a few months later without the discount I am offering.

I have extras that will go with it.

I have 2 huge batteries I got from ebay, the equivalent of the 945 batteries, and I have the origibal tiny battery that came with the camera. I am including some extra filters I bought from sunpak.

Whatever comes with the camera will go with it like the charger and stuff. I have a bigger SD card, 256k.

I have the Canon Wide Angle Lens too, but I might keep it because it's a great wide angle lens and if I can ever save up for another camera, then I might use it on that camera if it's possible.

$1600 obo
GL2 - 3 batteries - charger - the video cables.

The camera cost $2200 - $300(Rocker problem) = $1900

So you save $300 since other than the rocker thing, it's 100% working + the batteries I bought which are no charge. They were like $50 a piece.

Anyways, $1600 seems fair for a great camera. My movie turned out awesome and when taking the 60i to 24p Magic Bullet, it was awesome. I really don't want to sell it, really......but I have to. I'd rather just fix it, but I'm going on totally broke here so it must go.

I do take paypal but since I need every penny I'll take a cashier's check or a bunch of USPS Money Orders or even a personal check, which will have to clear first though. I will accept paypal but.....I'm going to add 3% tax to cover my losses. ($48) So $1648 for paypal if this is the final price. My name on Ebay is mralesis and I have 100% feedback. I'll even talk to you on the phone after we get in contact thru email, I'm no scammer.

Ken Grohs April 26th, 2006 08:03 PM

OK, I'll bite.

Why so cheap?

Patrick Moreau April 26th, 2006 09:20 PM

You may want to look at recent adds on this forum where the same camera is sellling for less, in better condition, with better extras. I only mention it as you say you want to sell it quick.

Chris Lockerman April 26th, 2006 10:12 PM

Yeah, seriously... why?

Bob Benkosky April 26th, 2006 11:40 PM

Well, I said Or Best Offer.....so..... Obviously I'll take less. I just threw up a ball park figure.

If someone really wants a camera that's in perfect condition other than the rocker zoom thing, this is the camera to get. Once they get it fixed, it's like a brand new camera.

Personally $1400 might be more realistic, but one can always hope for the best.

Giroud Francois April 27th, 2006 02:18 AM

the price is a trade between:
-the real value of the camera (near 0)
-the value of a camera in a good state, able to shoot 720p
-the fact i need money fast to pay my FX1
-that i really never used this camera, so obviously i do not need it.
-if going lower with the price , i better had to keep it, just in case.
-On ebay i found this camera for not less than 1200$.
-the HD10 (just a little better than the HD1) sells for 1800$ at B&H, but you can hardly find a shop selling the HD1 now (even JVC does not sell it anymore)

So now you got all the parameters that makes me set this price.
I place same add on other forum (most in europe, since i leave in Switzerland), but i do not expect answer since this camera output video in US Format.
obviously you will have higher shipment cost due to overseas transport (probably around 100$)

Chris Lockerman April 27th, 2006 08:18 AM

So the camera is not a PAL version? It is NTSC?

Shane Valdez April 27th, 2006 09:55 AM

Also, I will include free canon FD 50mm lens shown in picture. So, let me know if your interested.

Shane.

Giroud Francois April 27th, 2006 11:40 AM

there is no pal version of the HD1.
The european PAL version was called PD1, and has no HDV mode.
the one i sell was purchased at B&H for about 2300$.
I purchased for some experiment about testing a workflow for HDV editing (at this time the FX1 was announced but not available and too expensive for me.)
I planned to use it for developping an HD mini35, but had no time to start.
As said in other place in this forum, the HD1 is a capable camera if you use it in a controlled environment, like a movie stage or studio.
The fact that you can capture uncompressed 720p from the component output could be a real advantage since hardware is getting lower in price.

I would like to keep it but i will receive soon my FX1 (PAL) and need to pay it.

Dave Campbell April 27th, 2006 12:08 PM

FS: Datavideo TLM-70 7-Inch LCD Monitor

Datavideo TLM-70 7-Inch LCD Monitor with FireWire and Composite Video Inputs, for Field and Studio Applications

Never used, just taken out of box to look at.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/cont...ughType=search

$825 shipped in US

Dave

Dave Campbell April 27th, 2006 12:16 PM

FS: Datavideo 4" LCD DISPLAY MONITOR

Datavideo 4" LCD DISPLAY MONITOR w/HOLDER

Mfr# TLM404S5

$1125

Dave

Dave Campbell April 27th, 2006 12:18 PM

FS: Datavideo SE-800DV Digital Video Mixer

Datavideo SE-800 Digital Video Mixer with 4 DV Inputs

Mfr# SE800DV

$3550

Dave

Dave Campbell April 27th, 2006 12:28 PM

FS: Sony DHR-1000

I have a Sony DHR-1000 for sale in great shape.

$1000 shipped in US.

Dave

Bob Benkosky April 27th, 2006 12:46 PM

I think I might have to lower it to around $1250, but that's the lowest I can go. If I kept it and got it fixed, then sold it, it would be $1500 and then I'd be selling a flawless cam, so $1250 makes sense.

Any takers, welcome. I'm in FL.

Andrew Todd April 27th, 2006 01:39 PM

getting another adapter shane?