DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Private Classifieds (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/)
-   -   Private Classifieds listings from 2006 (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/14354-private-classifieds-listings-2006-a.html)

Tyge Floyd June 2nd, 2006 10:35 PM

TTT

Any legit offers before I try the eBay thing? Thanks.

Greg Boston June 2nd, 2006 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tyge Floyd
I have a VariZoom Stealth Lens Controller that will work on just about all Sony and Canon camcorders with a LANC input. It's brand new, has been mounted on my tripod but never used in the field. The reason I'm selling it is because it will not control the focus on the new lens for the Canon XL2 or XLH1, zooms only and I need it to control focus as well. Of coarse, I didn't know this when I bought it. Works great on my XL1s, XL1, GL2 and a lot of others but not the XL2 or XLH1!

Here's a link to the VariZoom web site for details of this item:
http://www.varizoom.com/products/con...vzstealth.html

I paid $189 plus shipping last month from DVinfo.net site sponsor B & H Photo, I'll take $170 to your door. (Can take PayPal payments.)

Tyge,

Call or email me. That controller should work fine with the XL2 lens. I have a Varizoom and it works with my XL2. -gb-

Jon Siegrist June 3rd, 2006 02:44 AM

Updated

Ok so I can't figure out how to edit the original post so I will do it here.

Price is lowered to $1900 shipped.

I also have a 23" Aluminum Cinema Display that I will sell for $1050. Still has 6 months of warranty left.

Or buy both for $2900.00 shipped.

Please email me for pictures or with offers. Thanks.

Jon Siegrist June 3rd, 2006 02:53 AM

Yeah, thank for the heads up. How do I edit my original post? BTW: Price has been reduced to $1050.00 This one still has 6 months warranty on it.

Philip Jecty June 3rd, 2006 06:21 AM

FS: Audio Technica At-897

$200
free s&h
great cond.

Tyge Floyd June 3rd, 2006 08:18 AM

Thanks, Greg, but I believe you have the Pro model and not the Stealth. The Pro model does work with the XL2, the Stealth doesn't.

No worries, all's well that ends well, right? :)

Dylan Couper June 3rd, 2006 10:49 AM

LOL! Ohhhh boy... I've got to cut out the late night matches with that bottle of Lagavulin... :)

Price adjusted.
$3400 for both, or $1600/$1800 each. Somewhat negotiable of course.

Jack D. Hubbard June 3rd, 2006 01:33 PM

Fresnel

Hi Patrick,

If you ever get more Frenels, shoot me a mail.

Regards,

Jack

Don Boosinger June 3rd, 2006 02:18 PM

FS: Audio Technica At-897

Two just sold on e-bay that included the case, foam windscreen and mic.
What does yours include?

thanks

e-mail me if you want at kd6hq@sonic.net

Michael Galvan June 3rd, 2006 05:56 PM

Canon ZR500 - Brand New

Hey all,

I recently purchased a new Canon ZR500 for my parents, but it is too hard for them to operate - I don't know where I got my technical skills from now :P

Anyway, I figured I should sell it and get them a budget PC as they need that far more than the camcorder. Everything is in its original packaging and is brand new ... nothing has been opened. They only took out the camera, but when they couldn't figure out how to turn it on and when my mother pointed the lens towards her and asked if she was recording what was in front of her, I knew it had to go

I'll sell it for $250. It hasn't been used at all and all the items that come with it are in their original packaging, unopened. And a tape never even touched its recording heads.

Let me know if you're interested.

THanks!

Vence Vida June 3rd, 2006 09:27 PM

Hey Philip,

I've been looking to buy an 897, so I've been checking around this week. B&H has them brand new for only $249 with free shipping and the have a used one that they say is in 9+ (mint) condition for only $189 with a B&H guarentee.

Would you consider coming down on that price or including some extras like those that Don mentioned?

-Vence

Joe Barker June 3rd, 2006 10:22 PM

If you can afford it, get the sennhieser 416.I use an AT 897 and its a good mic for the price ,but in some situations it can sound a bit hollow and echoe, where the 416 seems more consistent and has warmer sound.I will keep my AT 897 as a backup but will definatly go for a Senn 416 on my next short film or doco.

James Millne June 4th, 2006 09:57 AM

have listed this on EBay now.

Moderator note: link to ebay auction removed. violation of DVINFO posting policy.

Marty Hudzik June 4th, 2006 11:29 AM

For anyone interested in paying with cash or money order I am willing to deal a little. If I don't have to pay excessive paypal fees (or other methods that charge fees) I am willing to pass the savings on to the buyer.

If you check I am a reliable seller who has sold many high ticket items on Ebay (Xl1 and DVX100 purchased from via MO) as well as selling my XL2 kit ($4600 last Nov.) here on dvinfo. The buyer purchased via a cashiers check and I delivered the goods. So I am trustworthy if that is a concern.

Thanks.
Marty

Don Boosinger June 4th, 2006 02:36 PM

Bogen 3284 Half Ball

Bogen 3284 75mm Half Ball with 3/8" screw.
In excellent condition
$40 shipped USPS.
PayPal available....

thanks
Don