Private Classifieds listings from 2006 - Page 43 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old February 9th, 2006, 12:02 PM   #631
Major Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean Orewiler
Why are you selling it at such a low price. This camera is well worth $3400 with the accessories you are selling it with...I would sell it on Ebay and make a fortune.

Man... a lot of response.
Yeah I know I could get more but honestly I like to be a community guy.
I've gotten great deals over time but mostly We're fortunate to pay for these tools early on with the work we do.
I've always thought it was good Karma to pass them on to other folks in the circle at a great price is I could afford to.
Obviously I've sent out a lot of emails and will follow up if it's not officially sold tonight.
Old February 9th, 2006, 12:03 PM   #632
Major Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jared Teter
I would also like to know if it still available.
jared@teterhorn.com

Jared Teter

Hey Jared...your not Abe and Hannahs brother are you?
I worked with Abe a few years ago and just finished a film on the upcoming Olympics.
Old February 9th, 2006, 12:45 PM   #633
Major Player

Glide cam body pod Question

Is this only the portion that attaches to your body? Does this come with the camera stabilizer portion? I'm a bit unfamiliar with the product that's why the questions...
Thanks
Old February 9th, 2006, 02:02 PM   #634
Major Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Giberti
Man... a lot of response.
Yeah I know I could get more but honestly I like to be a community guy.
I've gotten great deals over time but mostly We're fortunate to pay for these tools early on with the work we do.
I've always thought it was good Karma to pass them on to other folks in the circle at a great price is I could afford to.
Obviously I've sent out a lot of emails and will follow up if it's not officially sold tonight.

Good on ya Jim, rare to find someone who'd be willing to part with an item at a very reasonable price - i'd buy it in an instant if not for the fact that i'm saving for a wedding :|
Old February 9th, 2006, 02:26 PM   #635
Major Player

bamping up
Old February 9th, 2006, 02:50 PM   #636
Regular Crew

I am interested. Payment can be made immediately.
Old February 9th, 2006, 02:51 PM   #637
Regular Crew

Hi Craig,

The camera stabilizer is NOT included, this is just the "harness" that holds the stabilizer.

It does get a bit confusing doesn't it?

Cheers.

Chris
Old February 9th, 2006, 03:06 PM   #638
Regular Crew

WTB: Xl1s or maybe XL2

I'm wanting to buy an XL1s or maybe an XL2 if the price is right.

Send me an email if you want to talk. homeiss@msn.com

Thanks,
Cory Cone
Old February 9th, 2006, 03:11 PM   #639
Major Player

Check out the dv info classified posts there are some recent one's for sale that might be in your price range.
Old February 9th, 2006, 04:06 PM   #640
Regular Crew

Jim, I am not there brother but I believe that we are related somewhere down the line. I live in Utah a great snowboarding state so I get asked that fairly often. If you still have the camera for sale let me know. Thanks
Jared
Old February 9th, 2006, 04:42 PM   #641
Trustee

Vegas 6 + DVD for sale.

I originally purchased Vegas5 + DvD as a downloadable version. About the middle of last year I ordered the upgrade to 6+DVD and received that by post. Post version upgrades don't come with a box, but I hassled them until they sent me one.

Here's a picture of what you'll get.

http://homepages.paradise.net.nz/~ak...egasanddvd.jpg

+ I'll obviously send you the serial numbers for all the versions of the software, via email.

The full 6+DVD is about $650, an upgrade from 5+DVD is about $250 so I'm looking for something in the middle + shipping from here in New Zealand.

I can provide copies of various emails indicating the upgrade is all good (Although I hope the picture is enough proof), and I'm happy, if you're paranoid, to send screen shots of my registered software on the Sony site which will show DVDA 1,2 and 3, and Vegas 5 and 6 or give you my phone number and you can give me a call to discuss.

Email me at blitzed atty paradise dot net.nz or aaronkoolen atty gmail dot com, or PM me through here.

I will accept Paypal, or direct bank deposit into my account. Once funds are cleared and all good, I'll pop it in the post for ya.

The reason for sale is that I am now a Mac person with a new, sexy G5 Dual Core. My PC is currently an oversized paperweight that I'll be selling soon also.
Old February 9th, 2006, 04:43 PM   #642
Major Player

Thanks Al, couldn't be happier with the tripod, I wouldn't be able to tell it from a new one. And I received it in 2 days! Thanks
Old February 9th, 2006, 05:59 PM   #643
Major Player

This is such an amazingly great deal, but to be honest and fair to everyone on the boards, I think I'll have to back out. I just couldn't get the money together for at least a week or so. Go ahead and sell it to some very lucky person, if you haven't already.

Sorry I posted without thinking, I just jumped at the good price without realizing how little money I had availible at the time.
Old February 9th, 2006, 06:07 PM   #644
Regular Crew

Have damaged Sony TRV900.Anybody want it?

The catch is there's also all the accessories that camer with it when I bought new plus the filters and some other stuff I've added to the package.
It could be 'parted out' for repairs if some of you all are into that but the LCD,lens, and tape transport don't work. It turns on but thats about it. Have battery chargers, batteries, etc.
Let me know.Direct email to pm69442@earthlink.net
Make me an offer I can't refuse!
Many thanks, Pat
Old February 9th, 2006, 06:45 PM   #645
Regular Crew

Panasonic DVX100 with stuff

Firstly I want to put in bold THIS CAMERA WORKS 100% PERFECTLY FINE EXCEPT FOR THE FIREWIRE PORT. It died on a shoot a year ago and $900 to get it fixed is just ridiculous. So if you buy this camera YOU WILL NEED TO HAVE A WAY TO CAPTURE OUTSIDE OF THE CAMERA. That said the camera works like a charm. I am selling with it a Centruy optics wide lens model 0VS-06WA-DVX as well as the cinetactics matteblox kit http://www.cinetactics.com/k-mb.php. The camera is the original dvx100 and here is the kicker it has 35 hours on it, not 135 not 235 just 35. I am asking $1600 for everything.

Oh yeah I have 3 or four of the high capacity batteries...i'll check again to get a firm count. These are the ones Jarred sells on DVXuser.
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds