DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Private Classifieds (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/)
-   -   Private Classifieds listings from 2005 (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/22441-private-classifieds-listings-2005-a.html)

Michael Klien July 7th, 2005 03:26 PM

Sony PD150 package

Hi,

Long time lurker, first time poster

I would like to sell my Sony PD150. I purchased this in the Summer of 2003. I am the original owner of this package and had it serviced at Sony about one year ago. Total Cleaning.

Camera is in very good condition, lense is free of scratches. Great for someone looking to move up to near broadcast quality.

Camera Body and Lense
Canon Wide Angle lense (WD-58),
1400 Pelican Case
Sony Mic
one xlr cable,
original manual,
remote control,
one NP960 battery,
one NP330,
standard A/V cable
charger setup
58mm UV

Asking price is 2000 dollars or best offer.

Thanks,
Michael

Brian Keith July 7th, 2005 08:51 PM

Sent you an email.....

Thanks,

Rafael Cruz July 8th, 2005 01:31 AM

mini35 connecting kit and relay lens for xl2/xl1 for sale

if youre planning on buying a mini35 adapter for your xl2 or xl1 you will need this
i have upgraded to a z1 so ill no longer need this connecting kit this part that includes the relay lens is in like new condition and it sell at zgc for $2200.00
i just want to get some of it back so im asking $1500.00 with free USPS shipping to continental USA.

mailto: dp@enterthereload.com

Philip Boyer July 8th, 2005 05:44 AM

Are the C stands not worth selling?

Sharon Fraats July 8th, 2005 08:08 AM

Not at all shipping would cost more that's what Stewart said as he gave them to him as they were being junked from his company. Yeah they would do in a pinch however they are not really easy to work with.

Christopher C. Murphy July 8th, 2005 08:13 AM

ProTools with MBOX - FOR SALE!

ProTools with MBOX - FOR SALE! Comes with original box, manuals, software and the MBOX itself.

Powerful Micro Studio Music Production System
Mbox is a 2-channel USB audio (and 2 XLR's, and 2 1/4" inputs) peripheral specifically engineered to offer you precision sound in a very small, very portable package. Powered by Pro Tools LE software, Mbox integrates audio and MIDI recording, editing, real-time mixing and Internet collaboration with acclaimed Digidesign and Focusrite performance.

Mbox Basics
Mbox, Digidesign's Pro Tools LE-based portable micro studio, offers novices and pros alike command of any project and full session compatibility with other Pro Tools systems, from Digi 001 to Pro Tools|HD. In addition, Mbox features a Pro Tools LE-based interface inspired by the same award-winning software used by professionals worldwide. With its spectrum of features, Mbox — our most inexpensive Pro Tools LE product — works hand in hand with your creativity to bring your ideas to life.

MORE INFO:
http://www.digidesign.com/index.cfm?body=/products/mbox

$325 or B.O.! Email me...chris.murphy@willowstudios.com

Josh Caldwell July 8th, 2005 09:30 AM

Just wanted to bump this to let everyone know it's still up for sale!

Brian Handler July 8th, 2005 09:36 AM

What is the arm brace and body pod and how much MSRP cost does that add to the entire package?

Henry Cho July 8th, 2005 10:58 AM

price reduced to $1650

i'm reducing the price of the camera to $1650.00.

i'd like to sell this here if i can. i love this camera, and i know it would be in good hands with the members of this board. i'm putting this up on ebay after the weekend.

thanks.

and tim, thanks for the good word :)

Josh Caldwell July 8th, 2005 11:08 AM

The Glidecam 2000 pro retails for $299. The body pod is $169. The arm brace is $149. So, at a store like B&H you'd pay about $620. I'm offering the whole package for $300, plus about $20 extra for shipping.

David C Wright July 8th, 2005 11:44 AM

FS-Sony PDX10 kit

For sale- Mint condition PDX10 kit still in box. Bought as back-up camera last year but hardly used. Includes all accessories originally supplied with camera plus Century Precision x0.65 wide-angle adapter, two NP-QM91D batteries, Sony AC-SQ950 charger (charges two batteries from mains or 12V source) and filters. Total cost new would be $2300 from B&H. Sell for $1650

Operation 2x10H
Drum run 0x10H
Tape run 0x10H
Threading 1x10

If interested, please email me at wrightdavid@earthlink.net Happy to email photos to serious buyers. Thanks

Johnny Chiang July 8th, 2005 01:44 PM

FS: Glidecam 2000 Pro - $250

Financial situations came up so I can't afford to keep this :(

ebay fees + paypal fees are high :(

It\'s in very good condition, used only for 3 hours on a few shorts.

Comes with everything, original box, manuals, disc weights, screws.

I prefer USPS Money Order but paypal will do fine.

Retails for $299 at B&H. Will sell this fine machine for $250 + Shipping

edit: updated with picture

http://www.pbase.com/image/45922257.jpg

Spike Spiegel July 8th, 2005 06:29 PM

i\'m interested, coudl you email me at sashide@gmail.com wi/ some pics?

Spike Spiegel July 8th, 2005 06:30 PM

would the wide angle fit a vx2000? how much for it?

Bruce Marusich July 8th, 2005 06:50 PM

I am very interested. Will It hold and XL1S safely?
Pls email
Bruce Marusich
bmarusich@adelphia.net