Private Classifieds listings from 2005 - Page 177 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old September 28th, 2005, 12:51 PM   #2641
Trustee

WTB: JVC GR-HD1 or 10U

Selling my FX1 in the next few days and would like a HD1 or 10U to use in the FX1's absence. If anyone has one for sale, conact me with price, condition and location. Thanks

steve@stevenunez.com
Old September 28th, 2005, 01:55 PM   #2642
New Boot

GL-2 For Sale

I have a GL-2 that I am thinking of parting with. It doesn't get enough use to justify its continued hallowed place in my closet.

I have all the original pieces except the box and manual. I do have a large 8X11 manual that I printed out from the PDF file from Canon.

Includes the WD-58, Vl-10 Light, cheap and cheesy but worked okay for me until I knew more Azden SGM-1 microphone,factory battery, two 8 hour batteries (courtesy ebay but they work great), dual charger, UV Filter and a carrying bag.

I do not have the original boxes (moved and they didn't survive the gorilla test).

I will accept only Paypal since I've heard far to many horror stories of stolen/forged money orders and checks.

Camera works great. It is about 18 months old, maybe 8 tapes ran through it. Never used it to rewind the tapes or for capture. I'll toss in the Maxell tape winder too. (Kinda moot having that around.)

I'm selling it as I don't have a use for it yet (it was one of those future things and the money was there). I do however, have a need for a high end DSLR for a project I commence in a month. So I can shovel the money towards that end. (Works out for me!)

*edit may=maybe :)
Old September 28th, 2005, 02:18 PM   #2643
Inner Circle

indiscrete question: why trade an FX1 for an HD1(0) ?
why not an HC1, newer, cheaper.
Old September 28th, 2005, 02:20 PM   #2644
Major Player

update: sale pending
Old September 28th, 2005, 02:46 PM   #2645
Trustee

Ohh it is no trade- I'm simply selling the FX1 for some investment cash and am hoping to find a HD1 or 10U used for around $1200 to keep my HDV workflow going. I remember seeing a post of a HD1 for $1000 but can't remember what site I saw it listed on. If I can't find an HDV cam for that price point I'll stop shooting HDV for awhile until the investment pays off- then of course get another FX-1!!!!

Meryem is the likely buyer of my FX-1, just trying my luck here.
Old September 28th, 2005, 04:02 PM   #2646
Major Player

Aloha Allen, check your email!

Torrey, will be sending you an email tonight - need to send you some better pics if I can.

Steve, contact David Riddle Company at 1-800-544-3746. He is very well known in the industry for his services/products. The monitor case goes for $400 alone brand new. My monitor was calibrated there as well.
Old September 28th, 2005, 06:03 PM   #2647
Regular Crew

I have a GL2 for sale as well.

I have a GL2, bought it 6 months ago brand new from Norman Camera. I have the all the originals, the box, everything. I need to part from this camera due to money issues. Works perfect, just like it did new, and has zero scratches on it as i treated it as my baby. PM me if you have any interest in it. Im thinking around 1800$ for it.
Old September 28th, 2005, 06:09 PM   #2648
Regular Crew

canon XL1 plus extras!! must sell ASAP!!!

hello all

this may sound like a scam but I am in desparete need to sell my XL1 one of 3 cameras we used for a film project we just ended 2 weeks ago called S.E.E.D

1900.00 for all plus shipping

camera is NTSC

canon XL1
canon dual charger
4, 8 hour batterys
2 smaller batterys
homemade matte box and rails
manual
remote
digital optics 5.0 wide angle
headphones
3 inch monitor
and custom made rca output and 12 volt power for monitor attachment
etc

pictures here to see more email me at pmander@cogeco.ca

http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/7725/113nb.jpg
http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/9720/18nb1.jpg

there is a small crack on the viewfinder I did while filming but i asure you it is in perfect condition

http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/5233/36wk.jpg

please email for pictures or call me at 905 688-8915

my website is

www.kre8-fxproductions.com
and you can see a teaser trailer here

http://www.zippyvideos.com/582116836...w_clips_small/

my name is pete mander my user name here I messed up when I registared i hope the links help to prove who I am.

i need to sell this camera because i have waiting orders to go out before halloween and need shipping cash ASAP I have tried ebay twice and these idiots bid but dont pay..i have links to show for this also

i have a paypal acount also.

Thanks

Pete

Last edited by Pete Mander; September 28th, 2005 at 08:39 PM. Reason: wrong website link
Old September 28th, 2005, 08:45 PM   #2649
Major Player

Sorry you had trouble getting through my email. I don't seem to be having any problems, at least none I'm aware of. I did get an email from another interested buyer. He told me he sent funds today so as of now this item is sold pending the receipt of funds. Thanks for your interest, I'll let you know if the sale falls through.

Here is a picture of the mic. I have the original box and instructions as well.
http://www.texasoutdoorsman.com/images/canon-003.jpg
Old September 29th, 2005, 10:18 AM   #2650
Major Player

FS: Apple G4 Dual 867mhz- $1700 CDN obo

Hi all
I've since upgraded to a G5 and am looking to sell my current G4- Basically it's a Dual 867 G4, comes with base 60gigs + 160gig's add on HD/768mb Ram/ Dual optical drives, one being a superdrive/ comes with one 19inch NEC monitor-

There's a whole bunch of extra software on there, as i've used it extensively for editing- Also comes loaded with Tiger and ilife05

Looking to sell locally in Vancouver bc and price is CDN

Please email if interested- i've babied it consistantly and i believe it's a fair price to sell- however am willing to consider offers.

Cheers!
Old September 29th, 2005, 10:53 AM   #2651
Jeff King

2 - Lowel Tota Lights

Hi,

I have two Lowel Tota lights that I no longer use. These are the older 1000 Watt models. I am including the two lights, two cords (One is new), and three spare bulbs (5 total). The lights work fine, but don't fit my style. They do not have the mesh guard protector. One of the lights was missing the attachment to connect light stands so I have modified it to be able to go on a light stand. See pictures for more details.

You can (or should be able to see) pictures here:

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/logger...bum?.dir=/35c1

I'm looking for $200 OBO shipped, and paypal'd. I have postive feedback buying and selling on other photo sites (never got into video), and on eBay (loggerhead1965).

I prefer to use email for correspondence.

Thanks,
Jeff

Old September 29th, 2005, 03:56 PM   #2652
Tourist

JVC GY-HD100U: Make Offer.

I have one for sale.....if the price is right. I'm looking for offers over $6,000.00. With batts. (4), Sony DVM63HD tapes (5), purchased from B&H with warranty. I've shot a few minutes with it and like it a lot, however, I just heard about the Canon HD camera due out in December and I think I would sell my GY HD100 to someone that wants one "NOW" for what I paid for it; (Just over $6,000.00, with a few goodies), So I can afford the Canon when it becomes available.

You pay shipping and make me a fair offer (over $6,000.00) and it is yours!

Serious inquires only, please.

Mike

P.S. I'm thinking the first $6,500.00 takes it home!
Old September 29th, 2005, 04:56 PM   #2653
Trustee

On of my friends just purchased an HD100 and got it for under $5000 brand new from an online retailer that was a JVC authorized reseller. He also got 2 extra batteries for $250. Might want to come down and you will get some bites. $6000 - $6500 for something that has been opened that you can get for under $5500 brand new is too much.

ash =o)
Old September 29th, 2005, 08:17 PM   #2654
Major Player

True, there are better deals out there. Plus, are you sure it's wise to sell it for a camera that's only going to be marginally better? Also, why don't you just return it to B&H if it's so new? I've never bought a camera from them but can't you just say, "Oh, well this isn't working for me, here you go." and be done with it? Or do they have a no-return policy?

Well, if you really must be rid of it, I'll pay $500 and one penny! =D
Old September 29th, 2005, 08:31 PM   #2655
Regular Crew

6 Month old Canon GL2 F/S

I have a 6 month old Canon GL2 for sale with an extra big battery (6600milliamps). It has about 50 hours on it. Zero scratches, everything works perfectly. I am looking for at least 1800$ out of it. I'll let this go for about 4-5 days before I put it up on Ebay.

Thanks,
Ben Bixby
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds