Private Classifieds listings from 2005 - Page 208 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old November 7th, 2005, 09:09 PM   #3106
Air China Pilot

Good advice. Dylan, you'd better unscratch it.
Old November 7th, 2005, 09:24 PM   #3107
Wrangler

i'm sorely tempted. but a scratch on the lens is kinda a deal-killer. my question is, have you used it on a video camera? or still camera only? does the magnification effect of the video camera expose the scratch due to increased magnification? or have you not tried that usage?
Old November 7th, 2005, 09:37 PM   #3108
New Boot

Right now if you bought everything new it would run you around $3200, I think $2400 is a great deal. Thats $800 off for only 10 hours of use. I have to hold out for more than $2000, but thanks for the offer :)
Old November 7th, 2005, 10:07 PM   #3109
Regular Crew

WTB: Older 3ccd camera!

Hey DV dudes, im looking to pick up an older 3ccd cam to shoot an upcoming documentary about a group of suburban highschool heroin addicts.

I planed on shooting this with a VX700 but i got scammed out of the deal, so now im trying to go for some thing a little higher end while i have a bit more cash.

Hell, it could even be broken. or near broken....

AG-EZ1 or AG-EZ30 would be rad, because of the size.. even a TRV900 if its not too expensive. I found a VX1000 locally for 400 but the dude hasnt answered his phone in weeks (i bet he is in jail for stealing it... for that price)

Ive considered the Panasonic line of 3ccd cameras, the GS-65, 120, 150 ect. But they seem just a hair out of my price range if i plan to begin filming within the next month or so..

So basically Im looking for a cheap high mileage cam, preferably 3ccd. If any one has one they want to get rid of i would love pick it up.

Thanks a million.
Alecks
Old November 7th, 2005, 10:23 PM   #3110
New Boot

I take that back you could get it all new for about $2800, I would take $2200 but thats as low as I can go. If thats too much I will just have to hang on to it.
Old November 8th, 2005, 12:56 AM   #3111
Wrangler

Thanks for the (ahem) advice K&K... :P

Meryem, I used it on my 10d, but if you used it on a video camera with a smaller sensor, like an XL I'm guessing, the scratch may not show up at all.
Actually, the smaller sensors on the 10d and D-Rebel might not even catch the scratch at all, as it is nearer the outside of the lens, which might be why I have never found it in a photo.

Hey Keith (Loh), can you check how far from the center of the lens the scratch is in relation to the outer edge? (the lens in currently in Keith's hands)
Old November 8th, 2005, 01:01 AM   #3112
Major Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Woodland
Hello board, my name is David Woodland. I am an independent filmmaker from Louisville, Kentucky. I used to post on this board quite a bit but lately I've been very busy with work. Anyway, to my question.

I have a Canon GL2 that I picked up exactly 2 years ago. I've probably put about 15-20 tapes through it. I really haven't used it as much as I thought I would. What would most people be interested in buying this camera for, now that there are HD cameras on the market and such? I have one more small commercial I am doing for this company here in my town, but after I am finished with that, I have no intentions of keeping the camera. My plan is to sell the camera off and put the money towards Film School. I just graduated from Louisville Technical Institute with an Associates Degree in Computer Graphic Design. Now I want to attend Film School.

Okay guys and gals, let me know what you think.

Thank you

David Woodland

David I just sold one 2 weeks ago and have another one ready to go in the coming days. I sold it on Ebay for 2000 but it included the original stock battery a new 945 battery a WD58 lens and Sign Video XLR box. Everything was (same as this one) in almost new condition, no scars or blemishes, the original lens has been covered since day 1 with the 58 and all packing is original, in short he got a brand new cam with extras for a good price. Here is link to my last auction.

Miguel

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESO%3AIT&rd=1
Old November 8th, 2005, 06:53 AM   #3113
Major Player

Alecks,
I have a Panasonic DV953 (3CCD predecessor to the GS400) which needs some work on the white balance circuitry if you are interested.
Old November 8th, 2005, 09:14 AM   #3114
Major Player

$3400 includes ship, anyone?
Old November 8th, 2005, 10:37 AM   #3115
Regular Crew

sounds awesome!

ill e-mail you... but im afraid ill lowball :-(

Thanks
Old November 8th, 2005, 10:39 AM   #3116
Regular Crew

Canon Xl2 - W/mack 2 Year Warr. Other Equipment too

I'm selling my NTSC XL2. I bought it 2/20/05 and I have the Mack 2 year warranty that starts after 2/20/06. It is transferable. I believe it costs $15.00 to transfer. This camera has been treated like a baby and is in excellent condition. I bought a UV filter at the same time and it has been in constant use. I've only got approximately 10 hours on it and it has never been used as a VTR deck. My arthritis is getting worse and it is just too much for me to lug around. Plus, I need the money for a bass boat a friend is selling.

I'll take $3,300 plus shipping, and I take PayPal or escrow.com (no other escrow company) I will take a Postal Money Order or Certified check but you will wait a Lonnnnng time for them to clear my bank. I will e-mail photos upon request.

I also have a Porta Brace RSXL2 Rain cover that has never been used. Selling seperately for $130.00 plus shipping. (New - $185)

And a Porta Brace CC210 - PW Quick Draw Camera Case. In excellent condition, used to hold the XL2, but will fit other large cameras. Check their web site for complete list. I paid $329.95, will sell for $260.00 plus shipping.

I also have an Anton Bauer Hytron 50 battery, Titan 70 charger/power supply, and AB QRXL2 mounting bracket that goes on the XL 2. I bought it as a package deal from B&H (It was included with the XL2 and the package currently sells for $4,899.95) I'll take $650.00 for the three pieces. This is a $929.85 value at B&H.

Will send photos upon request. E-mail me at dmum69(AT)aol.com

Thanks,
Dan

Last edited by Dan Mumford; November 8th, 2005 at 12:19 PM. Reason: Added to title.
Old November 8th, 2005, 11:12 AM   #3117
Air China Pilot

You didn't tell me it had a scratch!

Heh. Just kidding. I will check it when I get home tonight.
Old November 8th, 2005, 11:36 AM   #3118
Regular Crew

FS or TRADE! AKG CK69 ULS w/c480b preamp. Brand New

Hi there,

I have a CK69ULS and a C480b preamp that have never been used. I'd love to sell them or even better trade them as I already have a set. Right now I'm looking for either a mixer/ boompole combo, a mattebox for a dvx100, or a field monitor. However I'm open to pretty much anything as I already have one of these setups.

The CK69 ULS is a great mic, It's a 2 piece, so you can take the front capsule off to convert it from a long shotgun to a short one. The C480b allows for interchangeable capsules so you can base your whole audio system off of it. Comes complete with cases, paperwork and 2 windscreens.

List price on B&H is around 1800 dollars, however I will let it go for ALOT less than that. Like I said, I'd rather trade it.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/cont...ughType=search

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/cont...ughType=search

Feel free to email me.

Colinmcauliffe@yahoo.com
Old November 8th, 2005, 12:24 PM   #3119
Trustee

!This is now SOLD!
Old November 8th, 2005, 12:55 PM   #3120
Regular Crew

bump

I'll take the whole kit. email sent.

Dennis
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds