DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Private Classifieds (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/)
-   -   Private Classifieds listings from 2005 (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/22441-private-classifieds-listings-2005-a.html)

Nick Hiltgen June 11th, 2005 12:07 AM

Hey what are the power options? does that have 48v and 12v?

Matthew Wilson June 11th, 2005 03:01 AM

Has both 48V or 12V T-power.

Ben Wolf June 11th, 2005 08:22 AM

FS: Century Optics DVX-100 Manual Focus System

Selling my Century Optics Cine Style Manual Focus Gear System, for Panasonic DVX100 and DVX100A, model #OVS-MFSY-DVX. Allows you to use a cine-stye follow focus on the DVX100, and also make real witness marks on the witness ring (no more "0-99" focus marks!). Also has a Macro lockout function.

The ring is used, but in excellent functional & cosmetic condition, and comes complete with instructions.

Available for inspection in NYC.

Asking $200.

Ben Wolf
Topiary Productions, Inc.
benwolf@topiaryproductions.com

Tomas Chinchilla June 11th, 2005 09:19 AM

This is it,

$1780.00

If not I guess I'll keep it.

(Nothing is wrong with it, is just that for what I am going to be using it, is just too much.)

Bruce S. Yarock June 11th, 2005 10:56 AM

Matt,
I assume $900 is the bottom line on the lens. I'd like to talk to you about payment, delivery, etc. We have a business acct. with fedex, so I'd use them if we do the deal.
If you want, email your number, or call me. I emailed my numbers.
thanks
Bruce Yarock

Nick Hiltgen June 11th, 2005 12:58 PM

I've sent you an e-mail

Nick Hiltgen June 11th, 2005 01:18 PM

scratch that I tried to send you an e-mail and it failed can you drop me a line and let me know if I can see the item in person?

Matthew Wilson June 11th, 2005 04:09 PM

Lens is sold

thanks all

Tramm Hudson June 11th, 2005 05:34 PM

I'm interested in the whole package, but don't have an RV to trade. Do you have pictures of the gear?

I've sent you mail. Thanks!

Matthew Wilson June 11th, 2005 07:22 PM

Glidecam is sold

Chuck Grieves June 11th, 2005 08:34 PM

Thanks for the replys guys

I have decided to keep the system for now and to complete a project I began last November. Basically it was the reason why I purchased the gear in the first place. Torrey, I want to personally say Thanks for helping me decide to stick with my initial plan. I would have hated to not finish the project and now at least I have someone else saying it's a good thing. Thanks again. I appreciate the honesty and the offer to help.

Sincerely,

Chuck

Jeff Toogood June 12th, 2005 09:10 AM

Email Sent.

Chris Marty June 12th, 2005 02:58 PM

Very Elementary Mini 35 question...

I know this is extremely elementary, and I apologize - but I can't find any quick information anywhere to tell me how to attach the P+S mini 35 adapter to a Canon XL2 to simultaneously run the adapter when the REC button is pressed.
The info with the adapter says that I can do it, just don't know how... Any help?

Thank you.

Anthony Gratl June 12th, 2005 07:51 PM

Hi Ari,
The number is 647.895.8045 .....should work
Cheers
Tony

Tommy Haupfear June 12th, 2005 09:04 PM

FS: Sony HDR-FX1 used only 1 hour

I'm parting with my like new FX1 and here is your chance to save hundreds of dollars. I've only used one tape and the only things opened are the cam, battery, and charger. Everything else is still factory sealed and the manual hasn't even been flipped thru. I bought this cam but have not had any time to use it (see also 1 yr. old twin boys and 3 yr. old daughter). So other than letting it set around and collect dust (see also depreciate) I'm offering it up to you guys.

$2799 and I'll pay for overnight UPS shipping with insurance (48 states only). If you live elsewhere email me and we can work out something.

Here are a couple of photos.

Click here

Click here

Click here

I take great care of my cams and below you can see some of my past sales. I'm always upgrading so I keep everything pristine for the next owner. Please email me with any questions you might have. haupfear @ yahoo . com (no spaces)

Click here

Click here

Click here

Click here

Click here