DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Private Classifieds (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/)
-   -   Private Classifieds listings from 2011 (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/468858-private-classifieds-listings-2011-a.html)

Barry Hunt September 9th, 2011 04:43 AM

z1 wanted

Looking for z1 - I had one but water damaged few days ago.

I have all accessories - just looking for camera itself.
thanks
barry

bought a few things on this forum so u can check history if you wish

www.huntfilms.ie

Andy Solaini September 9th, 2011 08:43 AM

Re: Canon XF300 - as new

Price reduced to £4800 + shipping.

Andy S

Victor Boyko September 9th, 2011 09:54 AM

Steadicam Merlin Arm & Vest

Lightly Used Steadicam Arm & Vest. Bought new for $1600 and used it once to see that I really didnt need it with today's lighter cameras. It's hard to use the vest for weddings which are fast paced. Will accept best offers. Email me at vic2000740 at msn dot com for pictures if needed. $1350.00 OBO

Edward Mendoza September 9th, 2011 11:38 AM

Re: z1 wanted

You may have already checked, but you can find some great deals on Z1's on eBay, especially if you're just looking for the body.

Stephen Boss September 9th, 2011 11:48 AM

Sony HXR-NX5U (like new _ barely used)

Looking to sell my Sony HXR-NX5U. I'd rate it's condition at a 9 out of 10. It really is like new. Purchased in April of this year, used for 2-3 weeks in May, and stowed snuggly in it's case ever since. I'm selling because the cam is just sitting and I no longer have use for it. Will let it go for $3300 (plus shipping).

Includes everything it came with in the box:
lens hood
remote
battery
charger
cables
software
instructions
hotshoe mount
microphone
eyecup

plus the original boxing. Will post pics sometime later today.

Kevin McRoberts September 9th, 2011 12:05 PM

Re: z1 wanted

I have one with a bunch of accessories, but can easily sell just the camera if that's all you need. I'll PM you.

Alex Chamberlain September 9th, 2011 02:03 PM

Re: XH-A1 and Canon T1i

Price on XH-A1 lowered to $1,775.00.

Stephen Boss September 9th, 2011 03:31 PM

Re: 1 Sony HXR NX5U (like new _ barely used)

3 Attachment(s)
Pics taken today:

Joe Winn September 9th, 2011 04:47 PM

Wireless Mic setups, stands, on site DVD burning stuff

I do on site sports/event photography and about a year and a half ago we were asked if we do video. One thing led to another and we ended up doing about 5 local Marching Band competitions where we video the bands from the press box and sell the DVDs onsite.

We specialize in photography, not video, so this year we have decided to sell off this stuff and stick to what we know best...photos.

Video Camera was sold a few months and now I need to let go of the wireless mic kits, stands and on site burning stuff.

If you want to get into this part of the business, I'd be happy to tell you how it all worked as I had to learn it all before buying this stuff ;)

PM me for package deals...I'd love to unload it all.

2) Shure PGX24/PG58 Wirelss Microphone Kits like new! $325ea
Shure Americas | PGX Wireless

I can supply with the XLR cables to go from the wireless receiver to the camera as well.

2) On Stage MS7411B Folding Mic stands. $20ea. Not like new...but perfectly functional.
On Stage MS7411B Folding Boom Microphone Stand | Sam Ash Music 1-800-4-SAMASH

1) Microboards QD-DVD123-03 Multi DVD Duplicator. Burns three at a time. Excellent condition. $350
microboards+qd-dvd-123

1) Sony VRD-MC10 Multi-Function DVD Recorder LIke new! $200
VRD-MC10 | DVDirect® Multi-Function DVD Recorder | Sony | Sony Store USA

Everything works great. If you have a camcorder, this is all you need to go from camera straight to DVD and duplicate/sell DVDs on site with sound quality exponentially better than the on board mics.

Let me know if interested in anything...like I said, killer deal for all of it. Local pickup within a couple of hours from Tampa, FL is no problem.

Nate Weaver September 9th, 2011 08:21 PM

Zacuto Universal Baseplate V3

Selling my Zacuto Universal Baseplate V3 only because I doubled down and bought the Element Technica baseplate for my F3.

In terrific shape, but do keep in mind it does have some very minor signs of use. Bought it in April.

Looking for $450, which is about $100 off retail. Shipping extra, but would be minor addition.

Email nate@nateweaver.net if interested.

Jason Rae September 9th, 2011 11:57 PM

Re: Two Mint Canon 7D's in original boxes

bummer i had a 5d mark ii i would have traded for those cams. its only 2 months old barley used. New to this video world and its a bit much for me....lol

Josh McConnell September 10th, 2011 09:43 AM

Re: Nikon D40 w/ lenses and accessories

$500 shipped to your door

Nathan DuMoulin September 10th, 2011 05:09 PM

Re: 7" LCD, Indirails Shoulder Mount Rig, HMC Batteries & Charger

The shoulder mount has been sold.

HMC batteries + charger still up for grabs.

Price is lowered from the original post to $100 (was $150, $340 retail).

David Draper September 10th, 2011 05:12 PM

Re: Panasonic BT-LH80WE 7.9" LCD Field Monitor & Cavision Rods Support System...

Bump.

DD.

Kevin Walsh September 10th, 2011 08:14 PM

Sennheiser MKE 2 EW Gold

The microphone is like new, I used it one time for one hour. Includes mesh windscreen, clip, and two frequency caps.

Beautifully made and wonderful sound, I just need something a little more sensitive. $225.00