DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Private Classifieds (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/)
-   -   Private Classifieds listings from 2011 (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/468858-private-classifieds-listings-2011-a.html)

Edward Mendoza September 16th, 2011 03:10 PM

CGA-D54 Batteries for HVX200

Hi guys, looking for a CGA-D54 battery(s) for an HVX200, preferably new, though I don't mind used as long as it has limited hours on it. Thanks...

Andy Solaini September 16th, 2011 07:33 PM

Re: Canon XF300 - as new

Bump......

Jeff Harper September 16th, 2011 08:16 PM

Andy, since no one is showing interest, I will chime in here, so you don't feel like your talking to yourself!

Great cam out of my budget currently, but it is the camera I would buy today if I had the $$$. I'm looking at the XF100 right now. I'm shooting DSLR type cams and would love yours, but alas, not meant to be at this time.

Best of luck, I'm sure it will sell!

Edward Mendoza September 16th, 2011 09:58 PM

I agree with Jeff. I've seen the imagery of this camera...it's color reproduction...and it's really amazing. I just can't afford it at this time either.

Caleb Reynolds September 17th, 2011 07:39 AM

FS: One-ton G/E package + other items

One of the rental houses I use is selling a one ton truck package, sans truck. On craigslist. Its out of my budget but I thought maybe someone else here will be interested.

Here is the Craigslist link: One-ton G/E package + Doorway Dolly + Kino-flo Gaffer Kit

Stephen Mick September 17th, 2011 12:45 PM

Re: CalDigit HDPro 8TB RAID System

This has been sold.

Robert Lee September 17th, 2011 02:33 PM

Re: 1 Sony HXR NX5U (like new _ barely used)

Hi Stephen:

Great camera: I have a few questions if it hasn't been sold

1) How will the camera be protected (peanuts? styrofoam?)
2) Do you sell accessories for the nx5u? (audio kit, light kit)
3) Has the warranty/insurance on the camera expired?
4) Is payment through paypals?

Thanks!

Robert

Randy Painter September 18th, 2011 07:17 AM

8 Core Westmere System

Am selling a real nice Workstation I put together. About 8 months old. Great system for video editing or any other heavy duty applications.
The specs are:
Super micro X8DTI-F motherboard
2 Xeon E5640 (2.66Ghz) Westmere processors, 8 cores/16 threads total. Will support Xeon 6 core processors when you need to upgrade.
24GB ram, max 192GB
ATI 5670 GPU
800 watt Bronze rated PSU
250GB hard drive
30GB SSD drive
CD/DVD RW

Am asking $1700.00 plus shipping from Minnesota. Contact me for pics or any questions.

Brian Tori September 18th, 2011 08:22 AM

Re: Canon T2i 18-55mm kit+accessories

Still available

Josh McConnell September 18th, 2011 08:56 AM

Re: Nikon D40 w/ lenses and accessories

Willing to separate if anyone is interested in the 35mm lens.

Chip Thome September 18th, 2011 11:39 AM

TALL Manfrotto 3246 Tripod - nice !!!

Getting away from some of the video and getting into stills.

IF you are doing weddings and need a tripod for a locked down insurance shot from the back of the church that is over the top of all the guests, THIS is the tripod you want. When the base is fully expanded the height is still a touch under 7 and a half feet high. If you compress the base and decreases the footprint, it goes even higher still.

General condition I am going to call good to very nice. It will have some scuffs and scratches from use, but you have to look to see them. It won't look like you are bringing in junk, quite the opposite IMO. The 3246 is built like a tank and shows no worse for my use over the last couple of years.

$175 + shipping from 54301 and it weighs about 14# packaged.

Chip Thome September 18th, 2011 01:35 PM

Yamaha Pocketrak CX DVR Like New

I am getting away from video and going toward stills. So I am clearing out some excess gear.

I have two near new Yamaha Pocketrak CX digital voice recorders. These have been used maybe 2 or 3 times total and look at nice as you would expect. they will come with box and manuals, but no CD.

$100 each (firm) + shipping from US 54301

Jordan Nash September 18th, 2011 01:47 PM

Re: 8 Core Westmere System

Nice specs! If I was going to build one right now, it'd probably look pretty similar to what you built.

Stephen Boss September 18th, 2011 10:55 PM

Re: 1 Sony HXR NX5U (like new _ barely used)

Yes, camera is still available. I'll try to answer your questions.

1. Camera will be packed & protected in it's original boxing, exactly how it came shipped to me. That box will then be packed in another box. And I can pad that however you prefer.
2. I don't have any accessories for sale... just the camera.
3. The camera was purchased in April, so the 90 day labor warranty has expired, but the parts warranty is still good until April of 2012. And you may even be able to extend that (I'm not sure).
4. I can do Paypal.

Taky Cheung September 18th, 2011 11:10 PM

Re: CGA-D54 Batteries for HVX200

Edward, I have new CGA-D54 compatible battery for sale. They are brand new. Much more affordable.

CGA-D54S Panasonic Compatible Li-Ion Battery | L.A. Color Online

I'm also a DVInfo sponsor. Hope that give you a peace of mind to purchase from us.