Private Classifieds listings from 2011 - Page 257 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old November 14th, 2011, 03:22 PM   #3841
Regular Crew

3 Canon XH A1 cameras for sale and a zoom controller

I finally decided to go the DSLR route so I am selling off my Canon XHA1 cams and a few other things. Here is what I have available. The A1 cams have been used for mostly weddings. They show normal wear and tear acquired over a few years of use. Cams were occasionally used for data capture but mostly for filming. The descriptions below indicate any other issues with each cam. I have tried to price the fairly to move quick and give a good value. Shipping is NOT included in the price.

XH A1 – Cam 1 includes: Price $1600. Remote control, composite cable and component cable, manual, neck strap, OEM battery charger and AC adapter, OEM battery (starting to get a little reduced run time), extra generic battery (BP945 equivalent) that still has good run times. I can get through a day of wedding shooting with these 2 batteries.

XH A1 – Cam 2 includes: Price $1500. Component output (yellow/white/red) is NOT functional. Remote control, composite cable and component cable, manual, neck strap, OEM battery charger and AC adapter, OEM battery (starting to get a little reduced run time), extra generic battery (BP945 equivalent) that still has good run times. I can get through a day of wedding shooting with these 2 batteries.

XH A1 – Cam 3 includes: Price $1500. Small scratch on the lens on the outer edge from a DIY WA converter a few years ago. It does not affect the video in any way and is not visible in any of the footage I have ever shot with it. Remote control, composite cable and component cable, neck strap, OEM battery charger and AC adapter, 2 generic batteries (BP945 equivalent) that still has good run times. I can get through a day of wedding shooting with these 2 batteries. Note: the mic holder was removed because I used a small case for the cam. I have it and will install it before selling. No lens cap for this camera but it is clean and free of scratches other than the one small one indicated above that does not affect imagery.

Here is a pic of the lense showing the small scratch.

I also have a Varizoom StealthLX zoom controller for LANC equipped camcorders. Price $110

Old November 14th, 2011, 04:19 PM   #3842
Regular Crew

Sony VX2100 KIT

Our last Sony VX2100 with Extras is for sale: Sony VX2100 / Manfrotto tripod / Canon wide angle lens / matte box with sm and lg rg flags, various lens filters / large and small battery / AC adapter / Charger / Vari zoom case / lens cleaner / Senhieser headphones / remote

$950.00 or Make a reasonable offer .......

Will consider trade for:

Canon T2i .....

Field boom mic set up .....

Dual wireless lav set up ....

Lighting Gear ......

Open to other HDV Field gear

Last edited by Michael C. Ray; November 14th, 2011 at 04:38 PM. Reason: addition of trade thoughts
Old November 14th, 2011, 05:21 PM   #3843
Regular Crew

Re: Letus Hawk Viewfinder / Letus Talon K1 Support

Price reduced $400 shipped / paypal - Cont. US
Old November 14th, 2011, 07:31 PM   #3844
Major Player

Re: Canon DM-50 Directional Stereo Microphone

Simon,

I will take it. Email me at support@cavideopro.com.
Old November 14th, 2011, 07:32 PM   #3845
Regular Crew

F.s. I-cuff professional

This is a new unused i-cuff for full size cameras/camcorders. Bought it just before I decided to sell my JVC model 5 camera. They sell for $45.00 from a dealer; selling for $35.00. Buyer pays shipping & paypasl fee (if paypal is used).

Bill Wilson
Old November 14th, 2011, 07:33 PM   #3846
Regular Crew

Re: Sony VX2100 KIT

I'm not looking to trade for a VX2100 but if you are looking for some HDV cams I have 3 for sale in another post with pretty good prices on them. Just wanted to toss that out there in case you were looking.
Old November 14th, 2011, 08:28 PM   #3847
Regular Crew

Re: Sony VX2100 KIT

Thanks, not looking to buy any cams all set there ....
Old November 14th, 2011, 09:02 PM   #3848
Major Player

Hello,

Sounds good. I will PM you now.

Simon
Old November 14th, 2011, 09:31 PM   #3849
Major Player

Slight updated request seeking 2nd hand nx5u

Hi again:

I almost forgot I had posted this awhile back. I do have a nx5u and
currently looking to invest in a 2nd hand nx5u as a 2nd camera to do remote shoots,
help keep costs manageble in sharing accessories between 2 camera (something I learned
that you can't do with ex1r, especially with batteries) and as a backup in case anything
happens to the 1st.

Thanks!

Robert
Old November 15th, 2011, 07:29 AM   #3850
Major Player

Re: WTB (borrow) Adobe CS 5.0

If you have a proper serial number, you can download most any version right from your Adobe account.
Old November 15th, 2011, 08:03 AM   #3851
Regular Crew

Chris production Premium CS 5.0 is no longer available from Adobe, they force you to buy CS 5.5...

I have had several chat sessions and phone conversations with their support team... getting an original copy is my only option...unless i buy the upgrade to 5.5 which I dont need.
Old November 15th, 2011, 08:15 AM   #3852
Regular Crew

Libec T-72 Tripod with Ground Level SprIeaders 77lb Capacity

For Sale: Libec T-72 Tripod with Ground Level SprIeaders 77lb Capacity and 75mm Bowl...Action is very smooth...Some Wear is visible but functionally in Excellent Condition....$225 Each...I have 2 available.
PayPal No Fee and Shipping is Extra @ Actual Cost...Item/s can be picked up...I'm in So Cal, Long Beach Area .....I can be reached at trutone@mac.com

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/459153-REG/Libec_T72_T72_75mm_2_Stage_Aluminum.html

Last edited by Neil Rosales; November 15th, 2011 at 08:17 AM. Reason: Link
Old November 15th, 2011, 08:16 AM   #3853
Major Player

Item has been sold. Thanks!
Old November 15th, 2011, 08:18 AM   #3854
Major Player

Hmm...

I just logged into my Adobe account and I can download any of the past versions, and I am not running the latest or greatest of some of them?

That weird?
Old November 15th, 2011, 09:02 AM   #3855
Regular Crew

Wow it would be great if you can tell me what part of the account you went to - in order to find the link...

cause i have looked everywhere...
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds