Private Classifieds listings from 2011 - Page 47 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old February 18th, 2011, 07:38 PM   #691
Major Player

Canon XL H1 shoots NTSC/PAL with 16x9 wide angle converter.

Canon XL H1 in mint condition, I am the only owner,
low hours, never used as a deck to download media.
It shoots NTSC/PAL it was an upgrade that I ordered from Canon manufacture.

Comes with:
16X9 HDV7X1 wide angle converter
two batteries bp-930 and bp-97qg .

asking for $4200.00 + shipping

Thanks
Attached Thumbnails
Private Classifieds listings from 2011-web-img_6556.jpg   Private Classifieds listings from 2011-web-img_6555.jpg  

Private Classifieds listings from 2011-web-2.jpg   Private Classifieds listings from 2011-web-4.jpg  

Private Classifieds listings from 2011-web-5.jpg  
Old February 18th, 2011, 10:40 PM   #692
Inner Circle

Epilog: The Petrol PSMB is nowhere to be found. All sites that show it end up not having it in stock. I ended up buying a Porta Brace MXC-33 and I have to say I am glad I did. It's isn't obvious from any photos anywhere but the front part of the case for holding wireless receivers is actually the Portabrace RM-Multi accessory. It is totally removable for times you want to slim down and there's still a pouch on the base unit to hold a receiver. I do like the bag a lot and it's not huge left to right. It's perfect for the Shure FP31, FP32 and FP33 mixers.
Old February 18th, 2011, 11:33 PM   #693
Tourist

Interested with this one. Do you have some pictures or video of it? Please send it to my mail. Thanks.
Old February 19th, 2011, 08:51 AM   #694
Major Player

I'm sorry, this had just sold a day ago.

Thanks to everyone who had interest.
Old February 19th, 2011, 09:57 AM   #695
Major Player

That modification to access the 3 rings has me interested. I shoot a lot of sports with my A1, and it rains a lot here in Florida.

Sure is a good price. If it's still available in a couple of days... Need to transfer funds to paypal account.

Seeing if Mr. Postman brings a check for me. Should be here today or tuesday. Client was mailing it yesterday.

Wish I could get that Sony CompactFlash card unit. That's a great price too. Depends on what the CPA says about the taxes. My business started making some money a few months ago, and not sure at all about this years tax status. I've only been in business 18 months. Punched a timeclock for forty years previously. Big difference. (Sure is more fun!!!)
Old February 19th, 2011, 09:58 AM   #696
Major Player

AJA HD-SDI downconverter

This is a mildly used AJA HD10MD3 HD to SD digital downconverter. It's about $1300 new these days. Priced at $650, including the operating manual, a D-tap power supply with two end plugs, and a rare, hard to find original AJA shipping box with a bright green Lead-Free RoHS compliant sticker still attached.

I used this to downconvert an HD-SDI output to SD for an on-camera wireless video system.

From the website:

The AJA HD10MD3 is a miniature downconverter; it accepts a High Definition SDI digital video signal and downconverts to output Standard Definition SDI digital video. It also features the ability to output Standard Definition Analog Component video utilizing D to A conversion circuitry.

Multi-Standard
This unit offers the user an NTSC or PAL analog video selection.

Aspect Ratio
The output of this device can be formatted for 4:3 or 16:9 aspect ratios.

Digital or Analog Output
Standard definition SDI or analog video can be utilized from the output of this unit.

Multi-Format Input
A variety of High Definition video formats can be input for conversion.

Dual Rate
The input accepts either HD-SDI or SD-SDI and converts to the proper parameters.

Embedded Audio
This device allows 4 channels of embedded audio to be passed to the SDI output.

Compact Size
This unit measures less than six inches long enabling it to be used in small studio spaces, multiples in a rackmount and on a desktop.
Attached Thumbnails
Private Classifieds listings from 2011-dsc_0223.jpg  
Old February 19th, 2011, 10:05 AM   #697
Major Player

P+S Technik Mini35 series 400

I have this P+S Technik Mini35 400 version in very good, like new condition. I have the relay lens mount for the Canon XL series camcorders. Also included is the Nikon lens mount.

I recently bought this from another great DVInfo member cause his price was just fantastic. But as I have access to another mini35 and am interested in maybe the compact version, I figured I just pass this off for the same price to someone else who could use it.

Looking for $700 + shipping for the whole unit. This is a fantastic deal, considering the price that these go for. And the unit is in very new condition.

Thanks,

Michael
Old February 19th, 2011, 10:32 AM   #698
Major Player

Hi Michael,

I saw that the first time it had been posted by the previous owner - you bought it pretty quick! Will it include everything that was in the original listing?

I'm interested in this, but I'd like to ask a couple of questions. How big is it in total, in terms of packaging (and about what weight is it).

Does it work well? Did you have a chance to use it with your nanoflash at all?

I've been saving up money to buy a DSLR, but this may suit me better.

Payment by paypal? If I was to buy it I'd need it delivered to a friend in New Jersey, so that he could bring it next time he comes out my way.

Cheers,

Simon
Old February 19th, 2011, 11:17 AM   #699
Major Player

Hi Simon,

Yes I bought it quick cause it was such a deal! But it feels a little too luxurious basically having 2 mini35s now.

I have tested the unit and it works perfectly and looks practically brand new. I did test it with the Nano and the footage is fantastic.

Yes I'll include everything. It has both a PL mount and a Nikon mount. I'd like to keep one of the mounts if possible for use on another mini35. Do u have mount preference?

I think the mini35 produces a much better image than a DSLR, especially if recording to a nano.

If your friend is in NJ, he is welcome to come to NY to pickup and check out unit if he'd like.

Paypal is good. Let me know if u want to do it.

Thanks!
Old February 19th, 2011, 11:26 AM   #700
Major Player

Hi Michael,

I'll have to try and contact my friend in NJ to see if I can get this arranged. Just so he knows what he is getting himself in for can you give me an estimate of the total size of the package and the weight. Does it come with any cases?
Thanks!
Old February 19th, 2011, 12:13 PM   #701
Regular Crew

Glidecam HD-4000

I am looking for a gently used Glidecam HD-4000. Please contact me if you have one for sale.
Old February 19th, 2011, 02:27 PM   #702
Regular Crew

Lower price $700 for the set.
Old February 19th, 2011, 03:37 PM   #703
Regular Crew

Letus and lenses sold.

Thanks for your interest, guys. (Sorry Doug, Josh beat ya to it! :P) Appreciate it!
Old February 19th, 2011, 03:49 PM   #704
Major Player

Rode NTG-3 Microphone and Rode blimp

As new Rode NTG-3 and blimp in original packing - used for a few tests only.
$530 for both - local sale preferred.

http://www.dvinfo.net/forum/images/a...attach/jpg.gif
Attached Thumbnails
Private Classifieds listings from 2011-_dsc4342.jpg   Private Classifieds listings from 2011-_dsc4340.jpg  

Old February 19th, 2011, 04:05 PM   #705
Major Player

(2) Rode Video Mics

In good condition, used for about a year and a half in wedding run and gun production.

A few of the bands may need to be replaced, I'll check as these have just been hanging out in the studio after I stopped using them.

$115 shipped with USPS priority mail each in the USA via paypal gift. Please reply or email if interested. Insurance is extra paid by the purchaser.

Thanks
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds