DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Private Classifieds (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/)
-   -   Private Classifieds listings from 2004 (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/4761-private-classifieds-listings-2004-a.html)

Kristopher Mallory April 5th, 2004 04:36 AM

Doh! looks like someone else got the MA-200 :(

i was thinking about the agus 35, can you provide a bit more info on that? i'm really new to that forum and have been browsing it for info about an xl1 version. im interested but have no clue what a good offer would be.

Tim Brown April 5th, 2004 07:28 AM

Thanks for all the interest!

The status of the GL2 with accessories is sale pending arrival of payment.

Tim

Josh Brusin April 5th, 2004 08:48 AM

soonest will be tomorrow... It's the grey and translucent one with the stripes (like the grey-boxed G4s)

Christian Collins April 5th, 2004 10:18 AM

*Bump*

Robbie Smolinsky April 5th, 2004 10:31 AM

Samsung MiniDV SCD55 Camera - Makes a great cheap DV deck!!

Hi All,
I just purchased this camera from a guy who used it for approximately 3 hours to shoot a baby shower. I actually bought it to use as a deck, but this morning a friend of mine contacted me and he is going to sell me his Sony MiniDV deck on the cheap, so I'm getting rid of this. It works fine, and is in good condition but has a couple of scratches on the casing. It comes with camera, manual, remote, AV cables and strap. The only thing missing is a battery (which I didn't care about it since I was going to use it for a deck anyways). I just want to get back what I paid for it, and I got a nice deal so it'll be $160 shipped to your door. Please email me with any questions or offers. Thanks!!

Robbie

Mark Whalen April 5th, 2004 11:11 AM

Price dropped to $90 for the set, plus shipping. E-mail me if you're interested.

Thanks.

Rob Jacobs April 5th, 2004 01:07 PM

Robbie, your profile doesn't allow your e-mail address to be shown. Can you e-mail me at oneshotproductions84770@yahoo.com

Robbie Smolinsky April 5th, 2004 01:37 PM

I emailed you Rob. Just so everyone knows, my address is robsmo at yahoo dot com. I can't seem to figure out where I can enable visibility in the options, and I thought that it was already enabled, sorry for the confusion!

Dustin Waits April 5th, 2004 01:49 PM

How well is this product compared to the Beachtek? Also, how well does it fit on a trv950? Is it about the same size as the trv950 base? I'm curious because I noticed the signvideo version of this adapter does not have a lock pin on the top plate unlike the beachtek version which does have one. I'm worried the unit might rotate under the camera. And it would also support the camera better if it was at least close to the same size as the base of it.

Mark Whalen April 5th, 2004 02:16 PM

Items sold.

Thanks to all for your interest.

Mark Whalen April 5th, 2004 02:20 PM

Items sold.

Thanks to all for your interest.

Jonathan Posch April 5th, 2004 05:47 PM

Have you still got that the Century optic's 16:9 adapter for sale? I have a Kenko 0.65 w/a adapter, if you would be interested in a trade.

Thanks

jon

Jonathan Posch April 5th, 2004 05:52 PM

Is this Pdx10 still for sale?

Thanks

jon

Robbie Smolinsky April 5th, 2004 09:20 PM

Hi Jon,
Actually I have already sold this lens, sorry I haven't updated the post, but good luck in your search!

Kristopher Mallory April 5th, 2004 11:32 PM

I'm Still in the market for the MA-200 if you got one let me know

also looking for a dual battery charger to go with it

mark is yours still for sale?