Private Classifieds listings from 2013 - Page 126 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old December 26th, 2013, 06:47 PM   #1876
Major Player

Audio Cables and Connectors

When we were gearing up to do more bands and wedding audio, we bought a bunch of cables, connectors etc. Because of physical limitations and not shooting video now, I am offering for sale the contents of "my cable bag" to anyone who has a use.

Hosa CPP-206 1/4" Shielded Dual Cable (2)
Hosa unknown part# 1/4" Shielded Dual Cable (1)
Hosa unknown part# 1/4" - RCA Shielded Converter Cable (1)
Hosa unknown part# 1/4" - 1/8" Stereo Converter Cable
Hosa GPP-105 1/4"-1/4" Connectors (4)
Hosa Firewire Cables (3)
Generic 1/8" Stereo - RCA Adapter Cable
Generic 1/8" Stereo - RCA Adapter

Most of these are like new, or close enough to new it doesn't matter.
$20. for the "stuff" and $12.50 for the shipping for a total of $32.50 by Paypal if you can use them.
Please PM or Email if interested.

Last edited by Chip Thome; December 26th, 2013 at 09:20 PM.
Old December 26th, 2013, 11:11 PM   #1877
Regular Crew

Edelkrone Focus One Pro

Looking for a new or used Focus One Pro by Edelkrone. I can pay up to $275 through Paypal.
If possible, I'm located in Orange County California and can pay cash/local pick up.

Email: skw2288@yahoo.com
Old December 27th, 2013, 02:28 AM   #1878
Major Player

Audio Technica ATR35s Lav Mics

Wen we were gearing up to do more bands and get into wedding we bought a bunch of gear that was rarely used at all. These are a pair of Audio Technica ATR35s Lav Mics, one in the box and one without a box. They should be complete with windscreens and aligator clips. One I think we tested and one wasn't used at all.

$30 shipped for the pair.

PM please or email if interested.
Old December 27th, 2013, 02:45 AM   #1879
Major Player

BOOK: Producing Great Sound for Digital Video

Thank you Nate..... the book has been sold.

Last edited by Chip Thome; December 27th, 2013 at 03:47 PM.
Old December 27th, 2013, 09:40 AM   #1880
Major Player

Sony PMW-320 shoulder camera in mint condition

Sony PMW-320 shoulder-mounted camera in mint condition, as new. Only 75 total operation hours. Comes complete with professional Canon YH 19x6,7 KRS lens.

Pristine XDCAM-EX full-HD image quality, recorded on SxS-cards or SDHC cards with anadapter (2 adapters included). From first owner, so complete with original box, manual, and all accessories. Plus some expensive extra’s, such as second heavy-duty accessory shoe, 90 Ah battery, bars, and one 16 gB SxS card from Sony. Not included are the bars and the viewfinder extender for left-eyed cameramen on the pictures. There is a screen protector on the display screen, so also that is brand-new.

Asking: 6000,- euro. Call me for a test : 0032-477 79 78 76.

The camera can also be sold with the superb Canon super-wide-angle high-definiton lens KH10ex3.6 IRSE. This lens is also in mint condition. It is by far the widest lens for 1/2-inch cameras available on the market. Price for this lens is 30.000 $ new. Package price with the PMW-320 is 10.500,- euros. A unique ENG-combination for an extremely low price.

The wide-angle KH10ex3,6 IRSE lens can also be bought separately. Contact me for a quote.

Technical data of the PMW-320: ½” shoulder mount camcorder with improved low light capability as well as SD recording as a standard feature. Similar to the PMW-350, the PMW-320 supports multiple frame rate recording such as 50i and native 25P as well as being 1080i/720P switchable. There is also a choice of a 35Mb/s High Quality mode, 25Mb/s HDV 1080i compatible mode, as well as 25Mb/s Standard Definition DVCAM recording. Twin memory card slots support up to 280 minutes HD recording time using two 32GB SxS memory cards. The PMW-320K has a standard ½”-type double hot shoe bayonet lens mount, allowing the user to install any of the various compatible ½” HD lenses available from their choice of suppliers.
Attached Thumbnails
Private Classifieds listings from 2013-overall-sb.jpg   Private Classifieds listings from 2013-overall-bb.jpg  

Private Classifieds listings from 2013-sb-lens-side.jpg   Private Classifieds listings from 2013-sb-doors-contacts.jpg  

Private Classifieds listings from 2013-lens-bars.jpg   Private Classifieds listings from 2013-extra-shoe-player-controls.jpg  

Private Classifieds listings from 2013-audio-controls-display.jpg   Private Classifieds listings from 2013-hours-75.jpg  

Last edited by Luc De Wandel; December 27th, 2013 at 06:19 PM.
Old December 27th, 2013, 09:59 AM   #1881
Major Player

Canon KH10 ex 3,6 IRSE super-wide-angle high-definiton lens

Canon KH10 ex 3,6 IRSE super-wide-angle high-definiton lens

KH10ex3.6 IRSE in mint condition. This is by far the widest lens for 1/2-inch cameras available on the market. Price for this lens is 30.000 $ new.
Asking for this lens in mint condition and original box + manual: 5000,- euros.

Technical data:
Zoom Ratio 10x
Built-in Extender 2.0x
For Sony bayonet mount (XDCAM-camera’s 1/2 inch)

The KH10ex3.6 is the widest angle of view (capable of some 88 degrees horizontally) portable HDTV production lens within the 1/2-inch image format sector of the HDgc family. 

This particular lens is intended for broadcast and cable news photographers having as their foremost priority really wide angle shooting with minimum chromatic aberrations and low geometric distortion (at the widest angle) – contained within a lightweight mobile package. 

This combines the best optical features of Canon’s remarkable lenses, including reduced chromatic aberration, and high and well-controlled MTF, with digital operational tools that include Shuttle Shot, Framing Preset, Speed Preset, and more in a line-up that delivers HD optical quality and other higher-end lens advancements.
Attached Thumbnails
Private Classifieds listings from 2013-overall-back.jpg   Private Classifieds listings from 2013-overall-under.jpg  

Private Classifieds listings from 2013-front-lens-filter.jpg   Private Classifieds listings from 2013-front-lens-without-filter.jpg  

Private Classifieds listings from 2013-back-lens-.jpg   Private Classifieds listings from 2013-display-rings.jpg  

Private Classifieds listings from 2013-name-rocker.jpg  
Old December 27th, 2013, 11:02 AM   #1882
Sponsor: SkyCrane

Lock Stock and Barrel

So you want to producer videos... Well here’s your chance.

1. Mac Pro 2.93 quad core, 20 gig of ram 3 TB of storage, less than 100 hours.
2. New Canon XF-100 less than 10 hours comes with two Transcend 32GB CF cards 400X.
3. Dual 24” acer monitors, CS6 suite ad FCP keyboard.
4. Varizoom Pro-L camera controller.
5. Bescor Pan / Tilt head with wired remote.
6. New “Skycrane Moonraker Convertible” jib, it makes up three jib lengths 5’, 10’ and 13’ come with dedicated Bogen tripod.
7. Mackie mixer 1402 VZL Pro.
8. Professional studio mic with mic stand and pop guard.
9. Panasonic Digital mixer.
10. Azden 2 channel wireless lav.
11. Bogen 3051 tripod.
12. Bogen fluid head.
13. Igus glider with fluid head.
14.Two pair Sony professional headphones.
15.Really to much more to list
$7300.00
If interested, please email me, bob@skycrane.com for photos or further information. Sorry! Not interested in separating any of these items.
Cheers & HAPPY NEW YEAR...
Old December 27th, 2013, 12:59 PM   #1883
Regular Crew

Re: Lock Stock and Barrel

If you do decide to split any of the items up, I'm located in Costa Mesa and can pick up locally. I'm really interested in the Mac Pro..
Old December 27th, 2013, 02:53 PM   #1884
Sponsor: SkyCrane

Re: Lock Stock and Barrel

Hey Chris,

Bob Jones here owner of SKYCRANE camera jibs. Interestingly enough Chris, I moved from Costa Mesa five years ago after living in Costa Mesa for 54 years... Graduated from Harbor High School 1961.

Anyway, I’ll have to see what kind of interest I get on this ad before I’ll consider selling off bits and pieces. The Mac is definitely a “Heavy Hitter”

I’ve got so much video stuff I haven’t even listed that goes with the items I did list that you’d almost need a truck to take it all.

Thanks for your inquiry, I’ll keep it in mind.

Wishing you a “Happy New Year” Chris.

Cheers... Bob
Old December 27th, 2013, 05:11 PM   #1885
Major Player

Re: GH2 3 lens 2 battery & External Flash

Need to sell

$970

dreaux88@gmail.com

Last edited by Jim Forrest; December 27th, 2013 at 07:10 PM.
Old December 28th, 2013, 08:00 AM   #1886
Major Player

Cinevate Proteus Cage

I'm selling my proteus cage. In great shape and comes with add on cold shoe adaptor for adding 3 devices.
asking $100 net shipped.

thanks!
Old December 28th, 2013, 01:10 PM   #1887
Major Player

Re: Audio Cables and Connectors

Thanks Jay.... the contents of the cable bag have been sold !!!
Old December 28th, 2013, 01:46 PM   #1888
Major Player

Smart Adapter (Mark II)

I have a Canon EF Lens to Sony NEX Smart Adapter (Mark II) that I got with the purchase of my Sony NEX FS100. I do not need it so I am putting it up for sale. It has never been put on the camera. I want $350 or best offer and I will pay shipping.
Old December 28th, 2013, 02:10 PM   #1889
Regular Crew

$615 _ Canon 7D MINT (2700 clicks)

$615 for the Canon 7D Body only! No battery, charger, strap, box, or any other accessory included.

I'm selling a near flawless Canon 7D. There's one small blemish pictured below and that's it. The LCD had a protector on it during it's entire life span, it was never used to shoot video, and was used almost exclusively indoors.

I am looking for a quick sale. The only trade I am open to is for a Rokinon 24mm t1.5 cine lens (EF Mount). My already low price is very firm, and I will not entertain any trade offers. I need cash to pay for school.

I am located in OC california and am willing to meet locally.

Again, $615 for my Canon 7D Body only! No battery, charger, strap, box, or any other accessories are included.

Small scratch from mounting to tripod.
Old December 28th, 2013, 02:17 PM   #1890
Major Player

AKG C400 BL-1 Boundry Mic Pair

I have a total of three pair of these, price is for one pair. They are boundary mics made by AKG and come with a connector block (which I never used) and 1/8" mini connectors. The spec sheet on these are available here:

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...,d.aWc&cad=rja

The images I stole off online, but these are exactly what you would be getting.

$40 a pair shipped US, more if shipped International. If you want all three sets, $100 shipped US and again, more if shipped International
Attached Thumbnails
Private Classifieds listings from 2013-8119751.jpg  
Attached Images

Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds