DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Private Classifieds (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/)
-   -   Private Classifieds listings from 2013 (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/481377-private-classifieds-listings-2013-a.html)

Paul Cronin April 29th, 2013 02:30 PM

Re: New Sigma 50-150 f/2.8 for Canon

Will drop the price to $775

Zach Love April 30th, 2013 04:32 PM

Sony PVW-2650 Betacam SP Deck

5 Attachment(s)
Sony PVW-2650 Betacam SP Deck

For repair / parts

MSRP: $22,089
Asking: $50 + S&H / packing

Loads tapes fine, but displays ERROR 6.

When I play tapes, audio is fine, but there is tracking issues at the top of the screen.

Could be a simple fix. I believe I might have a PDF error code / repair document.

Prefer a Chicago pick up, but I'm willing to ship (I might have to buy a box).

Zach Love April 30th, 2013 04:37 PM

Sachtler FSB 6, FSB 4 fluid heads, pan arm

5 Attachment(s)
Sachtler FSB 6, FSB 4 fluid heads, pan arm

FSB 6 - $900
FSB 4 - $550
Pan Arm - $150
Open to reasonable offers, aka OBO.
(I want to keep the VCT 14, but willing to combine with a head if offer is right.)

So I think I've decided I'm a Vinten man & need to clear these out. I had two tripods (Sachtler Soom which I sold & Manfrotto 535 which I'm keeping).

Heads work beautifully, as a Sachtler should.

Sachtler FSB 4 has a Manfrotto 501PL quick release plate, which works fine.

FSB 6 has standard Sachtler quick release plate.

I nearly exclusively use VCT 14 style quick releases, so I'd switch the VCT plate with the Sachtler plate to whichever head I needed & had the spare plate if I needed both tripods at the same time.

Normal wear & tear. Feel free to ask any questions. Might consider a trade for Vinten Vision 5AS or Vinten Vision 6.

Kirk Graham May 1st, 2013 06:43 AM

FS: Sony EX1 package

2 Attachment(s)
selling my EX1 it is in fantastic condition used as a studio camera it has 399 hrs on it most being in stand by . I have 1 large battery and 1 small battery, charger, 2 8gb SXS cards and 1 16 GB card. also comes with a Manfrotto lens controller and remote i will throw in a really nice VariZoom bag. camera has always had a filter on it. $3100 shipped!!

James Kuhn May 1st, 2013 08:49 AM

VariZoom LANC Zoom Controller - $185 Shipped

As stated; I have a VariZoom "LANC Zoom Controller", p/n: VZPROL. This is the older version, not painted black, but brushed aluminum.

EXCELLENT CONDITION!!!

New: $279.00

Asking: $185.00 Shipped/OBO. Buyer pays 3% PayPal Fee.

PM for pictures.

Best regards,

J.

Arturo Marinho May 1st, 2013 12:33 PM

Re: FS: 8 x 32 GB SxS-1A Memory Cards - $199 each

Hi I´m interested in your 32Gb SxS cards
drop me a pm or mail arturomarinho@gmail.com

Arturo Marinho May 1st, 2013 12:53 PM

Berkey top plate, baseplate, kessler pocket dolly

I´m selling
1 kessler crane pocket dolly 38,5" + flat mount + giottos ballhead + giottos MH261 quick release + pocket case all of them good condition and workin $ 550 shipped.

1 berkey systems top mount cheese plate F3 $ 100 shipped
Sony F3 Top Mount Accessory Cheese Plate | | Berkey System

1 DSLR baseplate quad $ 200 shipped
DSLR Baseplate Assembly with Dual Quads | | Berkey System

photos as request
arturomarinho@gmail.com

Mike Beckett May 1st, 2013 01:53 PM

Re: Audio-Technica AT8022 X/Y Stereo Microphone

*pop*

Still here.

Mike Beckett May 1st, 2013 01:54 PM

Re: Petrol Raincover for small pro camcorders

Anyone expecting a rainy summer....?

Jace Ross May 2nd, 2013 05:44 AM

Canon XL2 with Lowepro Pro Trekker AWII and Audio Technica AT875r

For sale (in perfect working order)

- Canon XL2 3CCD Camera

- Canon XL 20x Lens

- Audio Technica AT875r XLR microphone

- Windcutter StormChaser Microphone cover

- Lowepro Pro Trekker AWII with trolley attachment

- Ultimate guide to the Canon XL2 DVD

- 4x Batteries including 2 long life batteries

Also includes all cables (no firewire), charger, stock microphone, 2x XLR cables, manuals, remote, body and lens caps and however many MiniDV tapes I have.

I'm looking to get $1100 AUD plus post to anywhere in the world (or pickup). I'm located near Sydney, NSW, Australia. I can do Bank Deposit (Australia only) or Paypal.

http://imgc.classistatic.com/cps/bln...9736ne_20.jpeg
http://imgc.classistatic.com/cps/bln...419495_20.jpeg
http://i1228.photobucket.com/albums/...psd81a4a45.jpg
http://i1228.photobucket.com/albums/...ps79c3e39e.jpg

Matthew Rogers May 2nd, 2013 07:02 AM

Sachtler Video 18 II Head

I have a Sachtler Video 18 II head for sale. I bought it in 2006 and have been using it as my main head until recently when I upgraded to a new head. It's flown many different cameras, including the Sony EX-3, Canon 5D/7D, RED One, and RED Epic, and I've used it on national projects with talent like Ludacris and Dolly Parton.

Mechanically it's in excellent shape. All pan/tilt fluid drag cartridges (drag settings) engage and work smoothly. I have taken great care to not switch drag settings while the head is moving as so to not damage the cartridges. Both counterbalance settings engage and work as they should. The Pan/Tilt locks work perfectly. Top sliding balance plate works perfectly. Bubble level works fine.

Cosmetically it has scratches on it from normal use. The textured finish has mostly worn off in certain places like in the front where you would put your hands on the head to help operate with. Someone before me scratched also "Ten 6" on the side of the top sliding plate (see photos below) Other than those things, it's been fairly well taken care of.

The only things that are missing off it is: the quick release safety latch (which was never a problem to me because of how strong the QR spring is), a small "C" pin that keeps the tie down knob and bowl washer together (though it pretty much stays together without it), and half the pan drag setting label. The latch is $15.55 from Sachtler and the label is $5.55 if you really want it. The C pin can be found at homedepot for under $1.

Comes with a pan handle, new quick release plate, and new 3/8" camera screw.

Asking $2300 + actual shipping costs (email me with your zipcode and I can give an accurate quote) Will also consider reasonable offers.

See photos at:

Video 18 II - a set on Flickr

Message me with any questions you might have.

Paul Cronin May 2nd, 2013 07:20 AM

Re: Canon 1DX with Extras

Ok, there is lots of interest but no closed deals yet. I will sweeten the deal here:

Camera price with stock gear = $5,500 If Paypal add $100 and insured shipping
Now Included with the stock gear is the following:
a second LP-E4N battery along with the stock one
Two Lexar Pro 1000x UDMA7 32 GB cards.
Vello Wireless Shutter Boss

Extra CF Card prices:
Lexar Pro 1000X UDMA7 32GB cards (You NEED these cards for the fast frame rates when taking 14-15 full frame stills a second)
Price for each CF = $125
All 3 CF cards = $300 With 4 card carrier

Package deal for all extra gear and body with all stock gear = $5,750 if Paypal you bay additional $100 and insured shipping.

Vince Debart May 2nd, 2013 06:24 PM

pulled from market

Jeremy Doyle May 2nd, 2013 07:40 PM

Re: Kessler KC-8, Tripod, Pro-88W MIC system

If you have the pro-88w still, I'd be interested.

Bill Ward May 2nd, 2013 08:10 PM

Re: Sony Z1U package

$1750 anyone?