DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Private Classifieds (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/)
-   -   Private Classifieds listings from 2013 (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/481377-private-classifieds-listings-2013-a.html)

Mark Triolo August 29th, 2013 11:21 AM

Glidecam X-10 Stabilizer

3 Attachment(s)
This listing is for a Glidecam X-10 system.

This offer includes: Glidecam X-10 Support Arm, Glidecam X-10 Support Vest, Docking Bracket, (1) Aluminum Arm Post, (1) Stainless Steel Arm Post, (4) Steel Weight Plates, Adjustment Hardware, Operations Manual.

I am a professional videographer and am the original owner of this unit. I have only used it on 2 shoots and some practice sessions. The system is in pristine condition and looks and functions the same as the day I bought it. I have just found that my shooting situations don’t necessitate this type of gear.

-The X-10 will handle a Canon 5D very nicely. It will also handle cameras significantly heavier than this
-the Support Arm can be setup and configured for either left-hand or right-hand operation
-Dual Support Arm boom range: 30”
-Made in the USA

Manufacturers link here:
Glidecam X-10

$1600 plus shipping

Thanks for looking.

Harry Pallenberg August 29th, 2013 11:44 AM

Re: GoPro HD Hero $75

price lowered

Stephen Mick August 29th, 2013 08:11 PM

Sony FS700 (Plus Extras)

1 Attachment(s)
Moving away from my Sony FS700, so it needs a loving home. The camera is in fantastic condition, and in great working order. Operation time in the menu says 8X10H (80 hours). All original accessories are included, and the camera will arrive in the original packaging.

I'm selling a package that includes the following items (with B&H prices listed)…
- Sony NEX-FS700 - $7,499
- 2x Sony NP-F770 Batteries - $160
- Sony FMU128 Flash Memory Unit - $640

The above package is available for $7,000.

Now, I've also got the following items for sale (with B&H prices listed alongside my prices, for reference)…

Metabones Speedbooster Canon EF to NEX Adapter - $600 / $400
Metabones Canon EF to NEX Adapter - $400 / $250
Movcam Baseplate/Shoulder Assembly - $632 / $400
Movcam Rosette Handgrips with 15mm/19mm Adapter Kit - $549 / $350

Let me know if you have any questions, or if you'd like to make an offer.

Jason Lowe August 30th, 2013 06:01 AM

Re: Tamron 17-50mm F/2.8 SP AF XR Di ll VC LD Aspherical (IF) - Canon Mount

Price lowered to $360 shipped.

Ray OBryan August 30th, 2013 08:59 AM

Re: SONY VCT-14 Tripod Quick-Release Plate

is this still available

Edward Calabig August 30th, 2013 12:24 PM

Re: Canon 24-70 mm ii f2.8 L Lens with 82mm B+W XS Nano UV Filter, Only used twice!

Price lowered to $1950 with filter, $1850 without.

Seth Bloombaum August 30th, 2013 01:56 PM

If Jay's is no longer available, I have a surplus vct-14. Send me a PM...

Stephen Mick August 31st, 2013 12:40 PM

Re: Sony FS700 (Plus Extras)

The SpeedBooster has been sold.

I am also now including the Metabones EF to NEX Adapter with the camera package at no additional cost.

Jaime Espiritu September 1st, 2013 11:37 AM

Panasonic GH1

Have you upgraded your current camera(s)?

Do you have a Panasonic GH1 you'd like to sell me?

Let me know.

Please send a message or email me at:

jaime(at)JaimeEspiritu(dot).com

Thanks!

Ray OBryan September 1st, 2013 07:03 PM

Seth:

I did not look at the forum yesterday. I went ahead and ordered a new one from Adorama. Thanks.

I was leaving town for business starting tomorrow and wanted to get it done. Thanks again. Ray

Steven Reid September 1st, 2013 08:39 PM

Libec LS-38 Tripod System

7 Attachment(s)
I've moved on to a larger camera rig that needs a heavier duty tripod, so it's time to sell my trusty Libec LS-38 head and sticks. They show signs of normal use and wear, and they function as well as the day I bought them. Fluid pan/tilt action is flawless.

Everything shown in the pictures comes with the tripod: Libec padded carrying case, pan handle, and three removable rubber feet. Note that this has the mid-level spreader, which can be operated totally flat or at 45*.

The elastic cord that binds the collapsed legs was severed, orphaning a spring inside one of the legs that makes a sound only when moved, e.g., turned upside down or when collapsing the legs.

The review that convinced me to buy it is here: DVuser: Libec LS38 Tripod.

I'm asking $450 or best offer. PayPal only. I'll pay shipping. Shoot me a PM with any questions.

Thanks,
Steve

Scott Hayes September 2nd, 2013 05:54 AM

Tamron 17-50 NON VC for Canon

2 Attachment(s)
For Sale: Tamron 17-50 NON VC for Canon. Lens is VERY sharp. No scraches on finish, or elements. Comes with a UV filter, hood, and caps. This has served me well, but i want a Rokinon Cine 35f1.4, so this has to go. Asking price is $320 shipped and insured.

Tip McPartland September 2nd, 2013 10:22 AM

Sennheiser G3 Wireless Mic System -- Great Price

TO SEE PICTURES GO TO: SENNHEISER G3 LAV SYSTEM + B-PLUG and extra Countryman mic

CALL TIP MCPARTLAND AT 909 338-3160 OR EMAIL AT tip@tkdvisions.com

ALL COMPONENTS IN EXCELLENT AS-NEW CONDITION

EW 112-p G3 Camera Mount Wireless Microphone System with ME2 Lavalier Mic - A (516-558 MHz)
EK 100 G3 Camera Mountable Receiver
SK 100 G3 Bodypack Transmitter
ME2 Clip-On Lavalier Mic
XLR to 1/8 and 1/8 to 1/8 connectors both included

Sennheiser SKP 100 G3 Plug-on Transmitter for Dynamic Microphones - A (516-558 MHz)

Also includes upgraded lav mic:

Countryman EMW Omnidirectional Lavalier Microphone for Sennheiser Transmitters with a 1/8" (3.5mm) Mini Locking Connector (Black) This mic is more concealable and sounds better.

$725 OR BEST OFFER
WILL PART OUT AS FOLLOWS G3 WIRELESS LAV SYSTEM $445
G3 BUTT PLUG WIRELESS TRANSMITTER FOR HANDHELD DYNAMIC MIC $195
COUNTRYMAN EMW LAVALIER OMNI MICROPHONE $135

Mark Triolo September 2nd, 2013 02:13 PM

Re: Glidecam X-10 Stabilizer

Price lowered to $1500

Phil Murray September 2nd, 2013 07:01 PM

Re: Libec LS-38 Tripod System

I don't know Steven, but I would like to put in a plug for this system -- it is fantastic! It's the smoothest mid-price-range kit I've used. Whoever gets this is getting a very, very nice tripod/head system. It's a little larger than what I prefer for my travel/outdoor work, but I like it so much that I have hauled around at times when I want to use a really good system.

If you're worried about not having the elastic that keeps the legs together when transporting (as I would have been until I thought about it), a very small bungy cord will work fine -- maybe even better. Inside the very good case, it doesn't even matter.