DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Private Classifieds (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/)
-   -   Private Classifieds listings from 2013 (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/481377-private-classifieds-listings-2013-a.html)

Charles Papert September 17th, 2013 08:48 PM

Re: Tokina AT-X Pro 28-70mm Canon EF - Angenieux design

It's a typical EF lens, aperture is controlled through the body.

You can learn more about the Angeniux/Tokina connection here...and this page details the different generations of this lens, albeit the Nikon mount version. This is one of the two "good" ones described.

What makes this great for cine shooting is that the focusing ring has a clutch that switches between autofocus and manual with hard stops at either end, so focus pulls can be done repeatedly as with a cine lens.

Age? Not really sure--I bought it used myself. I would say mid 90's perhaps? Just a guess.

Andrew J Morin September 17th, 2013 09:09 PM

Re: Tokina AT-X Pro 28-70mm Canon EF - Angenieux design

I need a week to think about it, but I'm very tempted.

James Blackburn September 18th, 2013 03:33 AM

Jimmy Jib MK III 30ft Camera Crane

30ft Jimmy Jib Mark III Camera Crane

For sale I have my 30ft Jimmy Jib Mark III

More picture can be seen here:

Jimmy Jib Mark III For Sale - a set on Flickr

This is a great jib, fully working and can be built to any length from 6ft to 30ft. The max lens height is 35ft (10m). The Pan/Tilt head is a joy to use and benefits from updated Stanton electronics that give you the same control box as you would find in the newer Jimmy Jib Triangle. Full speed adjustments and ramping controls to suit your preferred operating style. The base has extra supports added to increase stability giving you 6 points of ground contact.

All strut cables are in great condition, no broken or damaged wires. All cables are colour coded and bundled into their appropriate lengths.

It comes in 4 flight cases and 3 tube cases as well as the base / tripod / jib stand and weights.

I can give you the complete set of manuals in PDF format for all the lengths.

I'm selling the jib with a complete set of weights listed below and a box full of accessories.

Given its age, it does show the usual signs of use, but having used it over the past year I can say that structurally it's in great condition and flew through the L.O.L.E.R test carried out in October last year.

It is ready to shoot with, all you need to add is your own monitor.

Everything below is included in the sale.

3 Wheel Base (With additional supports)

Tripod (with safety locking collars)

Fulcrum Centre Section

8 x Extension Tubes

3 x Tail Tubes

Monitor Bracket / Platform

Weight Bar

Jib Stand

Pan / Tilt Head

4 x 25KG Weights

2 x 20KG Weights

5 x 10KG Weights

2 x 1.25KG Weights

1 x Bean Bag Trim Weight

Stanton Control Box

Stanton Battery Box + AC Adapter

2 x Standard Pan/Tilt motor

1 x Fast Pan/Tilt motor

Canon/Fuji Focus motor and mounting bracket

Stanton Zoom Demand

Stanton Pan/Tilt Controller

Safety Chain

Velcro Straps

Bubble Level

Pulleys / Support Cable

2 x Giant Plus Support Cable

2 x Giant Plus Pulley

Giant Super Tail Support Cable

2 x Super Support Cable

Super Pulley

Standard Pulley

Extreme Pulley

Extreme Support Cable

Standard Plus Pulley

2 x Giant Support Cable

Giant Pulley

Super Plus Support Cable

Super Plus Pulley

1 x 2ft Strut

1 x 4ft Strut

2 x Cross Struts

Electronics Cable Loom (Non HD)

1 x Control Breakout with Triax

2 x Long Extension Looms

1 x Short Extension Loom

1 x Head Breakout

Price: £5900

Fred Tims September 18th, 2013 09:08 AM

Sony NEX-FS100 (Body only) w/ all original accessories

3 Attachment(s)
Sony NEX-FS100 (Body only) with all the original accessories
Berkey Systems Top Plate and Handle
(Articulating accessory arm
Azden SMH-1 mic holder)

Excellent condition. There is a scuff mark on the left side.
Other than that, it's perfect.
$2700 including shipping.

Bruce Foreman September 19th, 2013 12:33 PM

Rokinon 85mm Cine T1.5 lens

2 Attachment(s)
Rokinon 85mm Cine T1.5 For Sale

I got this a few weeks ago from the B&H used dept. Looks brand new!

This is a manual lens (all the way) in Nikon F mount, it will fit Nikons directly, Canon EOS with a simple inexpensive adapter ring, and Micro Four Thirds with adapters starting at about $18.

Something like this is what I used a few years ago to mount a 50mm Nikkor f1.8 AI-S lens to a Canon T1i for manual aperture control:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/For-Nikon-Al...item56482d66e5

It is the "cine" version with geared focusing ring (works with follow focus or by hand - can't miss it!) and geared "declicked" aperture ring. Apertures are marked in "T" stops (supposedly reflects true transmission values) which roughly approximate "F" stops (doesn't matter because the camera's exposure system reads light coming through the lens).

Includes original box, front and back caps, lens hood, and pouch. Plus a 72mm Tiffen 1.2ND (four stops reduction) filter I ordered brand new with the lens.

Screen grab below is from video test footage shot with this lens. This lens is an outstanding portrait lens as well as a great performing telephoto video lens and low light lens for night work. I use it on my GH3s with the same RainbowImaging Nikon F to m4/3 adapter I use for my other Nikon mount lenses. I only have that one adapter so none are included with this lens.

Why am I selling it? Well, I like it and like the test results with it. But I'm making myself spring for the Olympus 75mm F1.8 made for the m4/3 system, it runs $899 and this will "partially" fund it.

$295 shipped anywhere in the CONUS, I "swaller" PayPal fees and insure it.

PM me or email me at biforeman at gmail dot com for more info.

Bruce Foreman

Michael Sims September 19th, 2013 01:31 PM

Re: Fujinon 1/2" lens

Thought I'd give this a bump before it goes to ebay. Will reduce price to $1800.

Kevin Martorana September 19th, 2013 07:39 PM

Re: Xlh1a xl2

what price for the xl h1a ?

Piotr Wozniacki September 20th, 2013 08:21 AM

2 camera rig with lots of accessories

Some time ago, I listed my EX1 and Letus Elite here:

http://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-...ml#post1647196

In the meantime, I changed my mind hoping for continued use along with my FS100 for film-look shooting. Unfortunately, my neck spine condition has become so serious that I simply cannot use the equipment any more, so I'm selling all the stuff, of which the most important components are:

- 1x Sony EX1 (with Tiffen 4x6 and Tiffen screw-on IR filters against the ‘black contamination problem”); pristine condition, just 201 hours total, complete with box and all original accessories, plus lots of extras (batteries, cards, etc.)

- 1x Sony FS100EK, like-new condition, just 2x10H of usage, complete with box and all original accessories, plus lots of extras (batteries, cards, etc.)

- 1x Convergent Design nanoFlash, with 2x 64 and 2x 32 GB cards good for up to 220 Mbps I-frame

- 1x Letus Elite 35mm adapter, complete with Nikon and Canon FD mounts and EX1 achromat, some mint condition Canon FD glass, base plate with rail system, and original Letus Bundle hard case

As can be seen here: BB List - ITEM 38668, EX1 + FS100 + nanoFlash, my asking price is Eur 6,000 (plus VAT) - but of course the price is negotiable.

Piotr

Jonathan Hust September 20th, 2013 10:03 AM

Rode NTG-2, samson UM1-77 wireless mic, Zoom H4n recorder

Rode NTG-2 shotgun mic with SM5 mount, xlr cable, and dead cat wind muff. $190 shipped
Samson UM1-77 wireless mic setup. comes with directional and omnidirectional mics. brand new never used $180 shipped
Zoom H4n recorder with remote, case, and wind muff $175 shipped

http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k1...ps0e5e9110.jpg
http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k1...psbc117b12.jpg
http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k1...ps50b98b40.jpg
http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k1...ps14937456.jpg

Robert Benda September 20th, 2013 02:19 PM

Pair of Canon T3is with grip and lenses

We selling our Canon T3is, solo or as a pair. Both have identical accessories and are in very good condition, about a year old and about 13,000 actuations (9,000/4,000) each. Magic Lantern is installed.

comes with:
battery grip and 4 batteries (some Canon, some non-canon)
Canon 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II
Canon 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS ii

Do NOT have straps, original boxes, or EOS Uitlity CDs.

Asking $1000 for the pair, or $550 each.

Bruce Foreman September 20th, 2013 08:44 PM

Re: Rokinon 85mm Cine T1.5 lens

This lens SOLD a little while ago.

Thanks for looking.

Kevin McRoberts September 21st, 2013 02:48 PM

2x 64GB P2 cards

Selling two lightly used E-series P2 cards, 64GB flavor. Each shows full life left through Panasonic's P2 software, and as such should last you well past the obsolescence of your camera. No scuffs or damage to either, rarely swapped around - they were basically an integral part of my recently-sold HVX. One has its stock case and boot, and I can either buy a PCMCIA card case for the other or you can fetch one you like.

Asking $750 for the pair, shipped wherever.

Chong Pak September 22nd, 2013 05:30 AM

Re: Sony F3 with extras

I am selling a Sony F3 with extras

Sony f3 body (420hrs)
paid Slog
1-32gb Sony sxs card
Berkey top plate
Element Technica riser with rods, shoulder pad and back extension.
2-16gb Sony sxs cards
2- 8gb Sony sxs cards
Optitek Nikon adapter
3- Switronix Batts with D-tap built in
1- Sony charger
15mm rods
Tilta follow focus with crank and whips
Panasonic BT-LH80WP 8" hd monitor with d-tap power cable
zwiss plate, AB plate and 4 xlr for camera
camera bag

looking to get $9000 obo
I will entertain any offer

If you are within 3 hours of Philadelphia, I will deliver the package to you for a cash deal.

I will pay for the paypal fees but you pay the shipping and insurance.
No international shipping!

contact me at ckpak@mac.com for pics and questions.

Chong Pak September 22nd, 2013 05:34 AM

Re: Sony F3 with extras

looking to get $9000 obo
I will entertain any offer

Robert Turchick September 22nd, 2013 04:12 PM

Canon XF300 with extras

My workhorse for the past few years....a great camera!

Canon XF300 with three batteries (original, two large Canon), battery charger,*four 32gb SanDisk Extreme CF cards, 103 hrs total on camera, near perfect condition, lens has been under a protector filter since purchase so it is mint. $3750

Canon WA-82 Wide Angle adapter for XF300/305
Rarely used, comes with OEM carrying bag
$375

PM me if interested. Shipping to be paid by buyer. Will not ship out of the CONUS.
PayPal preferred..contact for other options.