DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Private Classifieds (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/)
-   -   Private Classifieds listings from 2012 (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/482237-private-classifieds-listings-2012-a.html)

Todd Bradley November 6th, 2012 08:02 AM

Miller DS-10 Fluid Head (75mm)

5 Attachment(s)
I'm selling my Miller DS10 fluid head. Here is the description from Miller's website:

----
With the advent of single reporters/camera operators working in the field alone the DS10 fluid head has earned a reputation for providing professional fluid drag movement in an ultra lightweight yet robust head. Offering two selectable counterbalance positons for HDV/P2HD/XDCAM EX/DSLR camcorders using larger lens/batteries for payloads between 2.5-5 kg the DS 10 provides versatility that single camera operators require.

Features:
HDV/P2HD/XDCAM EX/DSLR camcorders from 2.5-5kg
Fluid drag plate system consistant in all temperature ranges
Selectable counterbalance system
Quick release sliding camera plate:1/4” Screw and pin
Pan/Tilt locks utilising floating calliper type disc brakes
75mm ball levelling with bubble level
----

The above description is from Miller's web page about the head.

Until I bought the Sachtler head I'm using now, this was the best tripod head I've ever had. It's sturdy, well-built, lightweight, and super smooth.

I bought this head from B&H Photo Video in January 2011 as part of Miller's DS10 Solo DV Carbon Fibre System (tripod + head). But after using it for a year, I realized the head wasn't ideal for shooting live roller derby, which requires constant panning and tilting. I love this head, but although it has variable drag, it isn't designed with a "no drag" setting. So I'm keeping the legs and selling the head.

The head is in great shape, and I haven't used it since it got back from Miller's service center in January 2011 for a tune-up. So it's working exactly at Miller's design parameters.

The tripod head retails from B&H for $979.00 new. This one is in excellent condition, with only 3 tiny scratches on the handle. I'm including the original manual, the handle, one mounting plate, and whatever other paperwork I can find on it.

Here is the B&H listing for the tripod head: http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/179077-REG/Miller_182_DS_10_Fluid_Head_75mm.html
I'm asking $375 for this head, which includes UPS ground shipping (within the continental US) with tracking and insurance. If you think that's a terrible price, make me an offer.

See 5 attached photos. Please send me any questions.

Michael C. Ray November 6th, 2012 09:02 AM

Re: VariZoom Master DV Sportster system

Last Drp - $515.00 + Shipping

Christoph Gelfand November 6th, 2012 10:42 AM

Re: Sony PMW-F3 Complete Kit

Item has sold

Josh Swan November 6th, 2012 04:56 PM

AF100, GH2, Olympus 14-35 + 35-100, Nokton 25mm, Canon A1 and more

Moving some stuff in my kit to make room for some other purchases.

AF100 + 5 batteries $2900
Nokton 25mm f/.0.95 $900
2 Novoflex Nikon to Micro four thirds adapters $200 Each
Tamron 28-75 f/2.8 Nikon Mount $400
Tamron 70-200 f/2.8 Nikon Mount $650
Olympus 14-35 f/2.0 $2000
Olympus 35-100 f/2.0 $2200
Olympus four thirds to micro four thirds adapter $110
GH2 with 6 batteries and Dolgin Engineering Canon battery adapter, outfitted to mount on 15mm rod($110 Value) Allows you to use canon BP batteries $675
Canon XHA1 with extra batteries, Porta brace rain slicker, manfrotto zoom controller and other accessories $1100
Would like to bundle as much as possible. The more you bundle the more you'll save.
Everything is in excellent condition!

Steve Marshall November 6th, 2012 07:23 PM

Canon XLH1a - NO FIELD USE - 3 Months Old!

I purchased this (XLH1a) unused/overstock in the box over the summer - sadly it is not for me. It has 15 minutes of test footage on the Canon HDV tape which was included with the camera. The camera is in flawless condition - not a mark on it; in fact it only went as far as my deck to test shoot family members in 30F. Again, only 15 minutes of tape was shot and uploaded to PC via firewire - I haven't used it since. This is as good as new - perfect!

As a package: Canon XLH1a, Canon HC-3200 OEM aluminum case, 3 batteries, CH-910 dual battery charger/holder, Bescor MPL-643 hot-shoe light, factory box with all accessories and packaging!!

ONLY $3500.00!! - Shipping extra if you're not within driving distance.

Craigslist Ad w/ contact info:

Canon XLH1a Pro HD Camcorder + Case & Extras Never Used 3 Mos. Old!

Jonathan Lau November 6th, 2012 09:31 PM

Re: Canon 7D + Lenses, Manfrotto Monopod/Tripod, Glidecam HD-4000, Rode Videomic

Manfrotto Tripod SOLD

Philip Lipetz November 6th, 2012 10:32 PM

Re: Miller DS-10 Fluid Head (75mm)

Pm sent.

I have to lengthen this or it will not post, so let me say Miller heads are great. And we would love to have another join our team's equipment.

Jeff Zimmerman November 7th, 2012 01:46 PM

Re: Light Craft workshop Fader ND mark 2

Emailed about ND filter diameter?

Looking for 77mm.

Thanks, -Jeff

Paul Thomson November 7th, 2012 02:12 PM

Wireless Focus

Hi,

I'm looking for a wireless focus controller and motor. I mostly use Nikon primes but woud ideally like something capable of working with Red primes as I have a gig in February which will use these.

I'm UK based but happy to pay for international shipping for the right device.

Many thanks,

Paul

Chris Medico November 7th, 2012 02:26 PM

Re: Wireless Focus

Hey Paul,

You will want to check closely to make sure the one you get is usable where you intend to use it. The frequencies for those in the UK vs USA are different.

I was looking at buying a very nice rig from someone in the UK till I found out the frequencies it operated on were not legal here in the USA.

Victor Nguyen November 7th, 2012 04:09 PM

Re: Light Craft workshop Fader ND mark 2

it is listed on the box as 77mm

Jose Rodrigues November 7th, 2012 07:14 PM

Re: f/s Sony SR-R1 Portable Recorder

ttt... still avail...

Jonathan Lau November 7th, 2012 10:46 PM

Re: Canon 7D + Lenses, Manfrotto Monopod/Tripod, Glidecam HD-4000, Rode Videomic

Canon 7D SOLD

David C Wright November 8th, 2012 04:42 AM

Still available?

Todd Bradley November 8th, 2012 06:55 AM

The tripod head has been sold. I shipped it out late yesterday afternoon.