DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Private Classifieds (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/)
-   -   Private Classifieds listings from 2012 (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/482237-private-classifieds-listings-2012-a.html)

Troy Moss July 11th, 2012 02:52 PM

Re: Wanted: (FOUND)!!! Panasonic AF100 will pay $2800 for Low Hour Camera!

Wow, it amazes me when people post that a realistic deal is $3500. Well sorry to tell the unbelievers, I found my deal and yes, it was less than 100 hours too!

Remember, this is technology, not rare gold coins, The prices drop with time! Understand this principal, it will take you places in life. LOL!!!!

TITLE OF THIS POST IS NOW FOUND!!!!!

Ben Lynn July 11th, 2012 05:15 PM

Re: IDX Endura 7s batteries and charger

These items are still available if anyone's interested.

Alan Ortiz July 11th, 2012 05:44 PM

Re: Wanted: Panasonic AF100 will pay $2800 for Low Hour Camera!

BEST. CAMERA DEAL. EVER. (even if its used)

I got mine for a similar price and will probably keep it till it dies. Have fun!

Tom Robertson July 11th, 2012 07:54 PM

Re: Nanoflash

Sale pending.

John Snyder July 12th, 2012 04:42 AM

FS- Sound Devices XL-CAM Bracket

Bracket for MixPre-D

New...

$50.00 Free S&H

John Snyder July 12th, 2012 04:44 AM

Porta-Brace MX-24 Mixer Case

NEW - Cost $149...will sell for $120.00 free S&H

The Porta Brace MX-24 Mini Audio Mixer Case is custom fit to the Shure FP-4 2 channel mixer or the Sound Devices Mix-Pre 2 channel mixer.. Flaps, clear vinyl windows and protective coverings provide access to cable openings, batteries, dials and switches. The mixer case is padded to protect your mixer and accessories. It includes the main mixer compartment and a HB-10 medium duty suede leather shoulder strap. An optional AH-2 audio harness/belt combination helps provide additional stability and weight distribution.
Flaps, clear vinyl windows and protective coverings provide access to cable openings, batteries, dials and switches.
Carried by a HB-10 medium duty suede leather shoulder strap
Optional audio harness/belt helps provide additional stability and weight distribution.
Compatible with;
Shure FP-24 audio mixer
Sound Devices Mix Pre (2 channel mixer)

Rafael Lopes July 12th, 2012 05:18 AM

Pentax 6mm 1.2 w/ manual iris

I´m looking to buy a c-mount Pentax 6mm 1.2 w/ manual iris. PM me if you have one for sale.
I´m looking for one that has already been modified to focus infinity on a micro four thirds sensor.

P.S - You will be shipping to Brazil

Stephen Mick July 12th, 2012 06:18 PM

Canon C300 with Accessories!

I'm moving full-time to shooting on my Epic, so my C300 needs a new home. It's in absolutely perfect condition, having been used only a handful of times. It will arrive to its new home in the box, with all original accessories and paperwork. I will also include the new Zacuto C300 baseplate, as well as an extra battery.

This camera was purchased from Texas Media Systems back in May, and I will guarantee the camera to be in the condition described.

Price is $14,800. Payment via Paypal or wire transfer for immediate shipment. Payment via check will wait until funds have cleared and the deposit is finalized. Price includes shipping via fully-insured FedEx.

Lee Mullen July 13th, 2012 09:15 AM

Re: Wanted: (FOUND)!!! Panasonic AF100 will pay $2800 for Low Hour Camera!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Troy Moss (Post 1742933)
TITLE OF THIS POST IS NOW FOUND!!!!!

God bless.........may you eternally happy

Chris Hurd July 13th, 2012 09:17 AM

Re: Wanted: Panasonic AF100 will pay $2800 for Low Hour Camera!

Congrats. We have happily reached the conclusion of this thread.

Dennis Hingsberg July 13th, 2012 01:53 PM

Re: Tiffen 4x4 ND kit MINT CONDITION

Now $325 shipped to your door worldwide.

Dennis Hingsberg July 13th, 2012 01:55 PM

5.65 x 4 ND horizontal grads

I'm looking for 5.65 x 4 ND horizontal grads if anyone has any to part with and sell. Mainly looking for .3 and .6

thanks,

Dennis Hingsberg July 13th, 2012 02:05 PM

Re: Complete Tiffen Ultracon set 4x4

Now $575 including shipping to your door worldwide.

Jeff Dean July 13th, 2012 02:40 PM

WTB SVIDEO (4 pin) to rca component cable

I need a SVIDEO 4 pin to rca component cable.

Trying to get SVideo out of this old hi8 deck below and into my editing system
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a152/USCJC/hi8.jpg

Vence Vida July 13th, 2012 02:46 PM

Data Video DN-60

2 Attachment(s)
We're shooting more and more with HD-SLRs and I have a Datavideo DN-60 that doesn't see much use, so I've decided to let it go. It works great and comes with a power-cord (also runs on AA batteries), short firewire cable, and 2 CF cards (16 gig, and 32 gig).

Using any firewire camera, you can record in DV or HDV direct to solid-state compact flash cards, and then just copy the files straight to your computer. It is great to not have to deal with dumping from tape!

Asking $365 including Paypal fees and shipping.

Here is a link to the DN-60 on Datavideo's site, B&H, and a couple of pictures I took of the actual device that I own:

Datavideo Technologies Co. DN-60 - HDV / SD CF Card Video Recorder
Datavideo DN-60 Digital CF Card Recorder DN-60 B&H Photo Video