Private Classifieds listings from 2015 - Page 62 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old November 21st, 2015, 08:53 PM   #916
Major Player

Re: WindTech Mic-Muff Microphone Windshield MM-7

Price lowered to $20 shipped.
Old November 21st, 2015, 08:54 PM   #917
Major Player

Re: Genus GL GNDF-62 ND 62 mm Fader Circular Filter System

Price lowered to $70 shipped.
Old November 25th, 2015, 07:30 AM   #918
Inner Circle

Re: Edelkrone Follow FocusPlus

Price is lowered to $350
Old November 25th, 2015, 07:32 AM   #919
Inner Circle

Re: Litepanels LED light kit with stands and case

Price is $2850 if it does not sell for that this week it goes to EBay with each piece in its own ad.
Old November 27th, 2015, 11:36 AM   #920
New Boot

Canon XL H1S

I'm looking to purchase a Canon XL H1S in excellent condition with accessories (battery, canon viewfinder, original lens, etc). Thank you.
Old November 27th, 2015, 01:28 PM   #921
Inner Circle

Re: Litepanels LED light kit with stands and case

Going to EBay
Old November 27th, 2015, 01:36 PM   #922
Inner Circle

Re: Edelkrone Follow FocusPlus

Going to EBay
Old November 27th, 2015, 06:16 PM   #923
Major Player

rode video mic

Have a very good condition rode video mic for sale. works great! $125 shipped.
located in Lexington, KY
Attached Thumbnails
Private Classifieds listings from 2015-file_000-1-.jpeg  
Old November 27th, 2015, 08:41 PM   #924
Regular Crew

Canon C100 Cinema Camera MK1 - Dual Pixel - LOW Hours!

CANON C100 CINEMA CAMERA (MK1) w/ DUAL PIXEL AUTOFOCUS
Up for sale is my Canon C100 Dual Pixel kit. With only 80 hours on it, it's in great condition and works flawlessly. I'd rate it 9/10 cosmetically, with only very minor signs of body wear, most notably where it'd mount to a tripod (see pics!). I just have too many bills to pay at the moment, so I'm listing a bunch of my gear for sale. Also includes a snazzy rubber eyecup which is helpful in the bright sun, though it still doesn't make that postage-stamp sized C100 viewfinder super-awesome all of the sudden

See the pictures here: Canon C100 Dual Pixel by robsmo1 | Photobucket

Includes everything in the pictures:
C100 Cinema Camera MK1 w/ Dual Pixel Autofocus
Canon BP-955 Battery
Canon CA-930 Battery Charger
Canon XLR Handle
Thumb Rest
Tripod Mount Plate
Eye Cup

ASKING $2900 OBO. That includes Paypal fees & shipping! I ship to confirmed addresses in the continental US only. Please just shoot me a PM or email if you have any questions, thanks!

Robbie
Old November 27th, 2015, 08:43 PM   #925
Regular Crew

Lots O' Audio Gear: RODE NTG-3, Sennheiser EW100 G3, K-Tek Boompole & Zeppelin

Who is looking for some audio gear?! All prices include Paypal fees and shipping to the continental US. I tried to price fairly, but I'm open to negotiate if you want to make an offer or package some gear together.

RODE NTG-3 Shotgun Mic
This mic is in excellent condition (9.5 out of 10), sounds great and works perfectly. The mic stand is the only thing that really shows any wear. Not too much else to say! It includes everything pictured, the NTG-3 mic, foam RODE cover, hard mic storage cylinder, soft RODE case, and mic stand mount. A wonderful microphone for the price.
Pictures: RODE NTG-3 by robsmo1 | Photobucket
ASKING $440

Sennheiser EW100 G3 A-Band Wireless Mic Kit
Another legend in the sound arena, this kit is in great shape with only minor handling wear (easy 8-8.5 out of 10) and works flawlessly. This is an A-Band Kit, working on the 516-558 MHz frequency range. Quality & dependable... what more can you ask for? Includes everything in the pics, transmitter, receiver, lav mic, metal clips, shoe mount, XLR and stereo cables.
Pictures: Sennheiser EW100 G3 A-Band by robsmo1 | Photobucket
ASKING $430

K-Tek KE-110CCR Avalon Aluminum Boompole w/ Internal Coiled Cable
This is a really nice boompole with a internal coiled cable making life easier. It's the CCR model (not the regular CC) which means it comes with the side-mount XLR connection. It's in great physical condition, with only minor signs of surface wear (9 out of 10) and it works great with everything sliding smoothly and locking down as it should.
Pictures: Ktek CCR Boompole by robsmo1 | Photobucket
ASKING $175

K-Tek Zeppelin with K-GPS Suspension
This is the "medium" sized unit (13" basket) that I used with my RODE NTG-3. According to B&H it also works with the AT 4073A and the Sennheiser 416, but I don't have either to officially confirm this. It is in excellent condition and works great! Includes everything in the pictures, the frame, foam ends, K-GPS shockmount, and faux fur wind cover.
Pictures: K-Tek Zeppelin by robsmo1 | Photobucket
ASKING $170

Again, let me know if you have any questions - just PM or email me. The K-Tek gear and RODE make a great pairing, but everything is listed separately for those who might just need one or two of those items. Thanks for looking, have a great day!

Robbie
Old November 27th, 2015, 08:46 PM   #926
Regular Crew

Camera Supports: Kessler Crane Pocket Dolly, Manfrotto 502HD Head, Glidecam HD-4000

Camera supports galore... well, at least three good ones! All prices include Paypal fees and shipping to the continental US. I tried to price fairly, but I'm open to offers and combining items.

Kessler Crane Pocket Dolly V2 - Standard 39.5" Length
This pocket dolly is in excellent cosmetic condition with only very minor wear (9 out of 10) and works great to get come smooth shots. This is the "standard" 39.5" length which I think hits the sweet spot between the many 2' and 4' options on the market. Included with the slider is the carry case, hand crank, and flat mount tripod head adapter.
Pictures: Kessler Pocket Dolly V2 - Standard by robsmo1 | Photobucket
ASKING $425

Glidecam HD-4000
Get those smooth shots with this Glidecam! It's in very nice shape (8 out of 10) with minor cosmetic dings, and works great. It's nice for heavier cameras like the Canon C100 as well. You get everything you see in the pics - the Glidecam, camera/plate mounting screws, 12 counter-balance weights, manual, box.
Pictures: Glidecam 4000HD by robsmo1 | Photobucket
ASKING $330

Manfrotto MVH502AH Pro Tripod Head
A nice tripod head in good condition with some cosmetic dings (7 out of 10), and functionally works great. Smooth when it needs to be and locks down well too. Includes the quick release plate as well. It works - not much else to say!
Pictures: Manfrotto 502 Fluid Head by robsmo1 | Photobucket
ASKING $130

Let me know if you have any questions - just PM or email me. Thanks for looking, have a great day!

Robbie
Old November 28th, 2015, 10:09 AM   #927
Major Player

Re: Manfrotto 501 head w/3021BPro tripod, QR plate, pan bar, padded bag

Sold, thank you.
Old November 28th, 2015, 10:50 AM   #928
Regular Crew

Canon J20ax8B4 IRS SX12 IF 20x BCTV Lens

This is a Canon J20ax8B4 IRS SX12 IF 20x BCTV Broadcast Zoom Lens. This lens was removed from a working environment and shows a little signs of use. Perfect for micro 4/3 cameras. Comes with brand new Foto Diox Pro B4-MFT adapter.

The front/rear glass does not have any scratches. The interior glass is clean for lens of this age without issues such as fungus or cloudiness. It's functioning perfectly. Includes hood but no caps. The servos function, though zoom motor is working perfectly. Optically maintains back focus just fine. You can check out the video demonstrating functionality of the lens and the remote control. The camera, remote control is not for sale. Please use the following password: B4lens
Please send email with any questions that you may have at atalis@bluebonnetmediagroup.com
Asking $980
Shipping within US only. Shipping is $25
Attached Thumbnails
Private Classifieds listings from 2015-img_1113.jpg   Private Classifieds listings from 2015-p1030052.jpg  

Private Classifieds listings from 2015-p1030055.jpg   Private Classifieds listings from 2015-p1030056.jpg  

Private Classifieds listings from 2015-p1030057.jpg   Private Classifieds listings from 2015-p1030059.jpg  

Private Classifieds listings from 2015-p1030051.jpg  
Old November 28th, 2015, 12:11 PM   #929
Major Player

Re: Genus GL GNDF-62 ND 62 mm Fader Circular Filter System

Moved to ebay.
Old November 28th, 2015, 12:45 PM   #930
Major Player

Re: WindTech Mic-Muff Microphone Windshield MM-7

Moved to ebay.
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds