FS-UK/EU: Video Mixer/switcher 6x FullHD cam 10bit, incredibly portable, at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Old January 26th, 2017, 04:35 PM   #1
Major Player

Video Mixer/switcher 6x FullHD cam 10bit, incredibly portable,

Item is USED. Has been built by myself (I am not a shop). Works very well, never a flaw.
This is ONE OF A KIND !!!

We can arrange a Skype meeting if you want to see it work.

This Video Switcher suitcase has been built with one thing in mind. PORTABILITY. Everything you need is in one suitcase.

Core is Blackmagic's ATEM TVS that gives 6 HD-HDSi / HDMI inputs (you have 2 HD-SDi, 2 HDMI and 2 that can be assigned to be either HD-SDi or HDMI). You have the usual MIX, WIPE but also CHROMAKEY, 2 media channels (for stills in TIF format) picked from a memory of 20, internal audio mixer (signal comes from HD-SDi or HDMI, there is no analogue separate audio input). ATEM works in 1080i, 720p, and SD both in PAL and NTSC as long as ALL the input feeds are in the same standard. You can also use a computer as an input with optional DVI-EXTENDER from Blackmagic (or similar products).
Then there is a TV monitor with 2 HDMI inputs. One is set to PROGRAM (you'll rarely use it) and the other to the TVS PANEL. Here you view the 6 cameras, the 2 media channels, preview screen (left) and program (right). HDMI output is not working so I am using HD-SDi output with a converter.
You also have 2 Blackmagic's HYPERDECK SHUTTLE recorders, capable of recording in high quality ProRes or AVID format on SSD disks. Two recorders allow for continuos recording through all day.
Finally there is a PC with touchscreen (uses Windows 7. License NOT included) with ATEM Control Software included. The user controls the Video Switch through the touch screen, very responsive and easy to use. The computer speaks with the ATEM through the network cable but also has the USB2 input from the card that can be used (with software NOT included) to do LIVE STREAMING at 20Mbit.

Everything is in a strong metal case. You reach location, open the case, plug ONE power cable and you're ready.

Please write for any question you might have and I'll be happy to reply.

SHIPPING TO EUROPE IS INCLUDED
in the price. Item ships from Rome, Italy.

Item will be shipped through International Tracked Courier.

I am asking 4.000$ (or € or £ equivalent).
Payment with PayPal or Bank Transfer only.
I will swap with used Sony FS5 camera or used Canon C500 camera
Attached Thumbnails
Video Mixer/switcher 6x FullHD cam 10bit, incredibly portable,-img_2473.jpg   Video Mixer/switcher 6x FullHD cam 10bit, incredibly portable,-img_2474.jpg  

Video Mixer/switcher 6x FullHD cam 10bit, incredibly portable,-img_2475.jpg   Video Mixer/switcher 6x FullHD cam 10bit, incredibly portable,-img_2476.jpg  

Marcello Mazzilli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 26th, 2019, 09:47 PM   #2
Regular Crew

Re: Video Mixer/switcher 6x FullHD cam 10bit, incredibly portable,

This is beautiful.
Christian Brown is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds