FS-CONUS: Cartoni Focus 22 tripod system plus cases at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Old April 23rd, 2020, 01:01 PM   #1
Major Player

Cartoni Focus 22 tripod system plus cases

Cartoni Focus 22 tripod system in as-new condition! This includes the Focus 22 head and two-stage carbon fiber legs, quick lock adjustment, and mid spreader. This tripod system is light enough to be very portable, solid support for virtually any film or video camera system, very well designed and fabricated, glass smooth in pans and tilts, and ideally suited for both cine style and EFP style field production.

Features:
100mm bowl, Euro style plate system, continuous true fluid drag, continuous counterbalance, non-slip removable feet clamps, adjustable height from 19” to 60”, head weight 8.6lbs, tripod weight 8.6lbs, total weight 17.2lbs, +/- 90 degree tilt, head supports camera systems weighing between 6.6lbs and 48lbs, legs support up to 176lbs.

For transporting this system, also included in the sale price is a Cartoni soft case and a Cartoni Tuffpak rolling hard case.

Current retail price for this system on B&H is $6,877 plus tax and shipping. Current retail price for the Tuffpak case is $259, for a total retail price of $7,136 plus shipping. I’m selling my as-new system with the Tuffpak and soft case for $6,300, which is $836 below retail for the gear (and no sales tax)

Sale is for the continental USA only, buyer pays for shipping of their choice, and sale to be via PayPal

Contact me via email at steve@gr8v.com. Once you do I’ll send you my mobile phone number so we can talk via phone and text.

Thanks for your interest!
Attached Images

Old April 27th, 2020, 06:11 PM   #2
Major Player

Re: Cartoni Focus 22 tripod system plus cases

Price reduced to $5,900 USD for this as-new gear. This is an excellent deal for this gear, about $1,300 USD below the current retail price for it 🎥👍

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds