FS-US+AKHI Sony PXW-FS5 4K S35 Video Camera at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old January 14th, 2021, 09:28 PM   #1
Trustee

Sony PXW-FS5 4K S35 Video Camera

Super35 4K E-Mount Camera from Sony. Very versatile camera with 2x XLR inputs and SDI out. Includes all original accessories plus extra large BPU60 battery and 2x 128GB SDXC cards. This is the Mk1 version. About 690 hours, and in good functional shape. Only major flaw to mention is a very small sun burn on the LCD that is only visible during dark backgrounds. You can see it in the close up picture, lower left.

$1650 shipped for the FS5. PayPal on me.

Please let me know any questions. I also have a second one going up for sale that has the RAW upgrade if you’re interested in that feature. Same package, condition and around 1300 hours. Price would be just a touch higher than this one.

Also have Metabones for sale, one regular MkIV and one Speed Booster EF to E.
Attached Thumbnails
Sony PXW-FS5 4K S35 Video Camera-img_2123.jpeg   Sony PXW-FS5 4K S35 Video Camera-img_2124.jpeg  

Sony PXW-FS5 4K S35 Video Camera-img_2125.jpeg   Sony PXW-FS5 4K S35 Video Camera-img_2127.jpeg  

Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds