DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Private Classifieds (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/)
-   -   Private Classifieds listings from 2007 (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/59142-private-classifieds-listings-2007-a.html)

Jordan Elliott May 23rd, 2007 09:21 PM

Price dropped to $500! Any takers?

Regards,

jordan

Jason Chang May 23rd, 2007 09:34 PM

Panasonic Anamorphic Lens

I am quitting the wedding video business and I need to get rid of my equipment. Up for sale is a mint-condition Panasonic Anamorphic Lens. I am letting it go for $400 O.B.O.

George Loch May 23rd, 2007 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darin Clarke (Post 684356)
I just found out that you can't buy Motion 3 by itself and I need it for school. Is anyone interested in selling me this software? Thanks!

The problem is that there is one serial number for the whole package now so, there is no way someone could do it without selling the whole studio package.

There is a guy selling FCS 1.0 here for $600 or FCS 2.0 Academic can be had for $699.

-gl

Michael Y Wong May 23rd, 2007 11:32 PM

Hi Greg, is this still available?

Bill Grant May 24th, 2007 07:55 AM

Shipping would be about 6.00. PM me if you are interested...
Bill

Michael Richard May 24th, 2007 10:04 AM

deck is sold

Jad Meouchy May 24th, 2007 10:55 AM

I sent an e-mail (this forum doesn't have PMs). Did you get it?

John Gyovai May 24th, 2007 10:56 AM

DVX-100 package

Original owner, purchased 4.5 years ago, not grey market.

Camera has 448 hours on heads. Professionally inspected and cleaned last year. DV deck used for playback, not camera. Package includes DVX-100 camera with 1 DVX user battery and two new small batteries, hoodman lense shade, Manfrotto tripod (700 RC2 head & 756B legs), Tamrac Tek Series soft bag.

Price is $1575 - includes shipping. Paypal preferred.

Can see footage from the camera at www.revostock.com under Skyhouse Films or my website at www.skyhousefilms.com

I have moved to the Canon XH-A1.

It has been used and shows some sign of wear, but not abused. I think I have another DVX user battery, but can't seem to locate it from the last shoot (not a good sign, but I did have two and will keep looking). First picture shows a dusty camera - it's more the lighting than really that dusty. LCD is weak when LCD shade is attached (when I use it in the sun), I put a piece of gaff tape inbetween the flip out and body and it is fine, other wise it will sometimes sag a little when holding the lense shade.

It has been a great camera and lots of fun to have and use.

Pictures posted at:
http://homepage.mac.com/mediaservein...toAlbum49.html

Thanks Much!
john

Rafael Lopes May 24th, 2007 01:25 PM

Nikon 28-105mm f2.8

I'm selling a Nikon/Cosina 28-105 f2.8. It arrived a couple of days ago, it's in the box and it has never been used. Why am I selling it? I was just given a used 28-200mm.
price: 160$ with shipping included (non negotiable)

Javier Paradinas May 25th, 2007 04:13 AM

Sg35 for sale (never used outside)

I'm selling it for lack of use (shame on me).

Never used on any production, filming, or whatever (shame on me once again).

Only used a few times in my own room, where it never rains :)

I have also 3 high profile lenses (wide angle 28mm f2.8, 50mm f1.8 and 70-200 zoom f2.8 all of them Nikon) for sale if you want to have a full package.

Contact me if you are interested on javi_3d@hotmail.com, and I'll send you a video of it.

Thanks everybody, see you!

Eric Holloway May 25th, 2007 06:13 AM

This is strange. I can't edit this post so here's another post...

Price reduced to $1999 + shipping.

Ken Plotin May 25th, 2007 09:05 AM

Olypus OM1 35mm with lenses

I'm selling my Olympus OM1 35mm camera package in near new condition.

This vintage mid-70s Package includes Om1 body with 50mm 1.8, 28mm, 135mm and 70-210 zoom lenses (1st 3 lenses are original Olypus Zuiko and the zoom is a Tokina). The glass on all is super clean with no smudges or smears...they've always had filters on them. Olympus lenses are right up there with the best of the Nikkors, Canon or Minolta Rokkors from the period.

Package comes with lens hoods, Skylight 1A and 85 filters for all and a small Vivitar flash and soft camera bag that holds everything securely. Also included is a set of macro lenses (#2, #3 & #4).

This is a fully manual camera, although it does have a very accurate through the lens built in light meter...new battery just installed.

$400 obo + shipping takes all. Pick up OK in the Los Angeles area.

Ken

Christopher Davis May 25th, 2007 10:23 AM

Looking for Canopus MPEGPRO EMR

Hello,

I'm looking for a new or used Canopus MPEGPRO EMR. This is an external real-time MPEG1/MPEG2 encoder.

The product's long since been discontinued, but I have it's internal counterpart, the MVR and am VERY satisfied with its output. Just looking for an external solution to be used with laptops now.

Thanks,

Chris Davis

Daniel R Green May 25th, 2007 03:04 PM

Price Drop

Hadn't realized how much in Price these have gone down.
$4,100 for both XL-2s with Varizoom 7" TFT with batteries and mounts and everything.

Also have a Manfrotto 501 head and tripod and Marantz PMD660. Send me an e-mail.

Daniel@blinkmg.com

Thanks!

Jason Bowers May 25th, 2007 03:07 PM

is any of this stuff still available?

David Delaney May 25th, 2007 04:45 PM

WTB : Seagate Barracuda - ST3320620AS 320 gig

Looking for a Seagate Barracuda - ST3320620AS 320 gig - Firmware 3.AAC, P/N 9BJ14G-300
I need this exact firmware and p/n number.
Used is fine.

Thanks

Jason Michael Holly May 25th, 2007 06:01 PM

Daniel,

Sent you an e-mail.

Daniel R Green May 25th, 2007 06:43 PM

Sold. Thanks everyone.

Scott Auerbach May 25th, 2007 09:39 PM

FS: Cartoni Focus tripod/dolly system, Exc+ condition

I've moved back up to a 2/3" camera, so I need to replace a nearly-new tripod with a beefier rig. All items are Cartoni:

F100 Focus fluid head
L504 ENG/EFP 2-stage carbon fiber legs
mid-level spreader
pan/tilt handle
rubber feet
two quick-release plates (one with screw & locking pin reversed to allow counterbalancing the HVX200, which has a different COG than most DV cameras)
soft tripod case
B419 EFP dolly wheels

For a price comparison, B+H sells the same kit, minus the dolly wheels, and with much cheaper L501 sticks, for $1899.95
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produc...al_Tripod.html

Their price difference between the el-cheapo L501 one-stage aluminum sticks and the L504 pro carbon sticks is $925. See these links for the comparison:
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produc...r_2_Stage.html

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produc...ge_Tripod.html

The B419 dolly wheels, which B+H doesn't sell, discount retail for $650.

Together, the kit goes for $3500, discount retail.
Will sell for $2800 plus shipping.
Honestly, I think this system is the best deal on the market at this price point...I've had no complaints, and over the years I've worked with all the major brands. The Focus head is as smooth as a Sachtler (although the drag controls are continuously variable, not stepped like a Sachtler).

All items under 1 year old and in like-new condition other than normal light wear on the quick-release plate. Dolly wheels used only twice. PM me if you'd like me to email photos or if you have questions.

Ty Chu May 25th, 2007 10:54 PM

FS: Varizoom Pro-L

For Sale : Varizoom Pro-L Zoom controller for XL2

see it here at varizoom : http://varizoom.com/products/controls/vzprol.html

Mint Condition: Used for only two shoots.

$275.00 + $10.00 shipping insured USPS

Feel free and contact me for any pictures or additional questions.

or reach me at vo2maxx888@gmail.com

Sincerely,

Ty

Ty Chu May 25th, 2007 11:02 PM

FS: Glideshot GS5000 with 15 feet of track

FS: Glideshot GS5000 with 15 feet of track
In great condtition, comes with 15 feet of quick detachable strait track,
spec are here: http://www.glideshot.com/catalog/pro...roducts_id=472

$800.00 with track and dolly Plus shipping from 85249 or local pickup is ok also.

Feel free and reach me at 602-614-7215 or at vo2maxx888@gmail.com

Cheers,

Ty

Andrew Brinkhaus May 26th, 2007 02:43 AM

FX1 For Sale + Great Extras

This camera is in GREAT shape. Has been babied since ownership. I placed a small yellow marking at the zoom ring for marking, besides that the camera only has one or two minor marks on the carry handle.

http://www.dvxuser6.com/uploaded/6879/1180153496.jpg

As most of you know, the HDR-FX1 is a 1080i/60i camera. Great for shooting wildlife, sports, documentary, ENG, etc. Some people have mastered the CineFrame24 and used it in film successfully. I am selling this package for $3,000.

The camera is relatively new, and has only a fair amount of hours on the heads. With this kit, here’s what you get:

-Sony HDR-FX1 NTSC Camera
-AC Power/ On Camera Charger - AC-L15
-Stock Lithium Battery
-Remote
-Multi/Audio Video Cable
-Component Cable
-All other stock material, (manuals, etc.)

Here’s the good stuff, the extras:

-Petrol Rain Cover w/ Carry Bag
-Brand New IndiSnap Matte Box w/ 72mm Ring
-3 Pack 72mm Filters (U/V, PL, FL)
-5-Hour Lithium Battery
-Stereo Mini to XLR Adapter
-HDV: What You Need to Know book

PM me!

Frank Driscoll May 26th, 2007 05:57 AM

I sent you an email as well.

Andrew Brinkhaus May 26th, 2007 02:01 PM

If you'd like to see some of what this camera can produce, check out my thread on DVXuser.

http://www.dvxuser.com/V6/showthread.php?t=95744

Ash Greyson May 26th, 2007 03:29 PM

Cinevate Rails + Brevis to Rails Mount

Paid nearly $300 shipped but I am getting a Zacuto set-up (lot more expensive) so I need to liquidate these. Excellent condition, includes the riser for HVX user. Note that this is NOT the adjustable Brevis to rails mount. First $200 shipped takes both. Details at Cinevate.com

ash =o) AshG@ashVID.com

Vishal Gurung May 26th, 2007 07:18 PM

WTB: Glidecam Body pod or Forearm brace

So i just shot a wedding using the Glidecam 2000 for the first time... Wow, i need practise lol. But i do love the shots i was able to get albeit for a very short duration

Was wondering if anyone has a bodypod or a forearm brace to sell perhaps? My arm had gone numb by the 2nd hour so i reckon i could use some help..

Shoot me an email vgurung@shaw.ca if ya do have one for a reasonable price. Thanks!

Vish

Cesar Ruiz May 27th, 2007 05:29 AM

sold.

thanks.

David Delaney May 27th, 2007 08:55 AM

Looking for the Rode mic is still available.

Paul Cronin May 27th, 2007 10:07 AM

Still left to sell I would rather have someone using this lens then it sitting in my studio.
Like new condition and a great addition to the Sony Z1 or FX1.

Century Optics 1.6 Telephoto adapter = $500
Works well with Sony FX1 or Z1 bayonet mounting.

Jack Walker May 27th, 2007 12:51 PM

Here are the Dolly wheels at B&H. They are not stocked but a special order item for $699:
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produc...ard_Dolly.html

The dolly wheels have wheels that lock all in the same direction, so you can push the dolly and it will to in a straight line. They also can operate with free rotation. (I own the wheels, as well as the jib and a couple of Cartoni tripod setups.)

Andrew Brinkhaus May 27th, 2007 01:59 PM

throwing in a brand new Glidecam 2000 Pro with Forearm Brace.

David Chia May 27th, 2007 02:42 PM

I've email him, all the stuff was sold to one buyer. So I guess the sale is no longer.

Vishal Gurung May 27th, 2007 05:52 PM

any chance

you'd like to sell the forearm brace seperately perhaps?

Vish

Nathan Henry May 27th, 2007 07:50 PM

Canon XL1s with Accessories

Selling Canon XL1s plus Accessories - $1800 plus shipping

Canon XL1s (NTSC) & 16x Optical Zoom lens (XL 5.5 - 88mm IS II): This Camera and Lens have just been annually serviced to factory specification by a Canon Factory Service Center. I would estimate the camera has done 40 Hours of total record time, and it was used as a playback deck for about 30 Hours as well. There was nothing wrong with the camera when I sent it in for service; I just wanted to have it serviced to make sure it was in tip-top shape for selling. I sent in the lens due to the back focus being out of alignment, which I double checked when the camera & lens returned to me, and it looks sharp. The Camera will come with its original packaging, the operation manual, and all accessories listed below. Send an e-mail if you are interested to:
camgear36@mac.com

Payments Accepted through PayPal only.

A link to some pics of the gear:
http://homepage.mac.com/n.henry/came...otoAlbum7.html

All items Included are:

The Canon XL1s Camera with 16x Optical Zoom lens (XL 5.5 - 88mm IS II)
Lens Hood (stock)
Lens Cap
Rear lens cap (stock)
Front camera cap (stock)
Canon Stereo Microphone (stock)
Color Viewfinder (stock)
Canon MA-100 (A balanced XLR audio adapter/ shoulder & accessory mount)
Canon shoulder mount (stock)
Two 3000 mAH Lithium Ion Batteries
One 5550 mAH Lithium Ion battery
Canon camera Power supply/ Battery Charger
Twin Rapid Battery Charger
Two UV Lens Filters
3 piece Close Up Lens Filter Kit
Canon VL-10Li camera mountable video light with mini soft box
Camera Remote Control
Canon Shoulder Strap
Vanguard Rolling Hard Case
Lens Bag
Original Camera Packaging with Manuals
6 pin to 4 pin IEEE1394 (Firewire) Cable
S-Video Cable

Thanks for viewing the post!

Andrew Brinkhaus May 28th, 2007 12:28 AM

Vish, i'm trying to keep this all self contained if I can, sorry. Give it a week or two, and if nothing has happened, i'll break it up.

John Inman May 28th, 2007 09:45 AM

Canon A1

Camcorder is still available.

Vishal Gurung May 28th, 2007 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andrew Brinkhaus (Post 687519)
Vish, i'm trying to keep this all self contained if I can, sorry. Give it a week or two, and if nothing has happened, i'll break it up.

Sounds good Andrew... appreciate it.

Will Johnson May 28th, 2007 10:15 AM

Just sent you an e-mail about this!

Will

David Clark May 28th, 2007 12:12 PM

Bump before e-bay. Price reduced to $525.00. Thanks.

David Delaney May 28th, 2007 03:02 PM

WTB : Sony HC1

Just looking for prices on used HC1 to play through firewire - doesn't need all accessories.