Private Classifieds listings from 2008 - Page 103 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old March 20th, 2008, 05:23 PM   #1531
Major Player

hollywood camera work WANTED

Hello, if anyone has the hollywood camera work DVD's and willing to sell to a buyer in the UK, please email me at dannyvegas@hotmail.co.uk

Thank you
Old March 20th, 2008, 06:48 PM   #1532
Regular Crew

bump bump bump
Old March 20th, 2008, 08:37 PM   #1533
Major Player

Just a heads up, I tried selling my XL1s for about a month. I was getting turned down a lot by asking $1400 for it (eventually), and it came with a few extras (case, rain cover, 8 hour battery, etc). I was then given the heads up to sell it on amazon.com. It sold for $1900 in 4 days. Yes, I'm serious. Amazon takes a cut (they got like $130 or something), but I still got $1770 for a camera I couldn't sell for $1400 elsewhere.
Old March 20th, 2008, 10:10 PM   #1534
Major Player

FOR SALE: Sony PDX10 & Accessories

I am selling my PDX10 Camcorder along with some accessories. The camera is very well cared for and in brand new condition. I used the camera to start my videography business, and have sense upgraded to JVC's Pro HD line. All the accessories that originally came with the camera are still here, including both the large and small lens hoods. Missing is the sony memory stick that came with it. I am not going to spend alot of time describing the camera in detail as their are plenty of reviews and descriptions online. However, its most notable and often overlooked feature is its native 16:9 chips.

The hours meter info-
Operation: 53*10h
Drum Run: 9*10h
Tape Run: 7*10h
Threading: 26*10h

In addition to the camera and all the factory included stuff is a larger sized InfoLithium battery which seems to power the camera for just less than 5 hours, wireless lapel mic system from Azden (not the best in the world, but it works), camera mountable light, and carrying case.

I am asking $2000 for all of this, OBO. Please e-mail tvguy at comcast.net if your interested.
Old March 21st, 2008, 12:35 AM   #1535
Major Player

For Sale: Canon HV20

Asking $650.

Long story short, I've got two Canon HV20s, and realized that, well, I only really need one.

I thought it might be cool to have another camera around, but really, I only use one... it was cool to get a specific shot, but really, I'd rather just work with on HV20 instead of two. If I ever get enough money together to get a real crew, I'll also get enough money together to get a Canon XHA1.

This camera is currently my B camera. It has been used for about 80 hours in total, 40 filming, 40 capturing. I sent it back to Canon recently for a professional head cleaning after an early mix-up with wet/dry tape - but it took about 4 weeks to get back, so I bought the second HV20 to film some stuff in the interim. It's been used about 2 hours since then, mostly just to test out.

The camera will be sent out with the original box and all accessories/manuals, including battery and remote.

Bonus: comes with UV filter to protect the lens, and I already have the 1GB miniSD card in so you can take still pictures with it right away.
Old March 21st, 2008, 02:03 AM   #1536
Regular Crew

FS in US: Shure M367 portable field mixer

Hi everybody,

I've been a long time member of this forum, although I don't post much. I have perfect 165+ feedback on ebay and Acurazine.com (another forum).

Anyway, I am closing up videography and moving over to photography. Which means my sound equipment has to go.

Today I am selling a Shure M367 field mixer. It can run on battery or AC power.

It is pretty much brand new and in perfect condition. One thing though: When I turned it on to test it out, I flicked the tone switch and there wasn't anything. I tapped the unit in the area of the tone switch and it started working fine. I turned it on and off a few times and it worked everytime. As you can see in the pictures, it is generating 1khz tone. So it works now.

Every input and output jack is working fine too.

Pictures:

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/5969/sdim0948bp3.jpg

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/663/sdim0943qw1.jpg

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/6405/sdim0942lj3.jpg

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/3682/sdim0940if0.jpg

It will come with the AC cable and a print out of the user manual. I don't have the original box, but I will ship it in a foam padded box.

I'm asking $350 shipped or best offer. I'm in Houston, TX so I can deal locally or ship it anywhere CONUS. I can ship further but I'd like a little bit extra for the shipping.

Here's info on it from BH:

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produc...ble_Mixer.html
Old March 21st, 2008, 02:14 AM   #1537
New Boot

WTB in USA: PortaBrace HKP-2 (or HKP-3) Hiker Pro Camera Backpack

Does anyone have a PortaBrace HKP-2 Hiker Pro Camera Backpack they are looking to get rid of? The HKP-3 model would work for me as well. I'm willing to negotiate a fair price or trade my PortaBrace CTC-2 Traveler Case. Thanks.
Old March 21st, 2008, 06:10 AM   #1538
Trustee

Hey guys.

Well I thought I'd got one sorted out but it seems its fallen through!

So still looking if anyones got either cam...I'm very interested!
Old March 21st, 2008, 08:45 AM   #1539
Regular Crew

I am interested!
I am just starting out and hope to grow into U/W filming :) This is one camera that I have been dreaming about. I am curious to know what PAL is.

Thanks!
Old March 21st, 2008, 09:22 AM   #1540
Major Player

Thank you, Alex, for your heads up!:
I might eventually give it a try on Amazon

To Mary:
PAL is the European standard
(NTSC is the American one).
My camera is PAL because I used it to shoot
docs for Swiss Broadcasting Corp.
(and I now switched to the XH-A1).
That said, many people here in NTSC territory (= USA)
use PAL cameras for their superior resolution compared to NTSC -
and also for their 25 frames per second (= easier transfer to film).
But I suggest you Google the PAL vs. NTSC issue, and ask around.
PAL might NOT be what you're looking for -or it might...

Vasco

www.donesmedia.net
Old March 21st, 2008, 09:27 AM   #1541
Major Player

BTW, now that Alex mentions it:
yes, rain cover is also included.

Vasco
Old March 21st, 2008, 02:10 PM   #1542
Trustee

CLOSED - Just purchased via Allan Gordan Ent.

Thanks for all the great advice I have received. Rather than wait for NAB and be a demo unit for Danny (and pay for the expensive hotels, etc), I have purchased a MultiRig Pro via Allan Gordan Ent, the West Coast retailer for DVTec.

Look for my notes regarding its first use in the Wedding board or the "Support Your Local Camera" board.

I also went ahead and got the WD-58, softbox, & a polarizer for this summers weddings (two at the same outdoor location) via B&H. I cannot believe how expensive a piece of graded glass is (polarizers). Incredible. I hope to be able to show some samples some time in June.
Old March 21st, 2008, 02:38 PM   #1543
Regular Crew

As a reference, Matt was a great seller. All items were received promptly, and all as agreed. Thanks Matt!
Old March 21st, 2008, 03:04 PM   #1544
Regular Crew

Still available...
Old March 21st, 2008, 04:35 PM   #1545
Major Player

I'll sell it for $150 shipped. Gotta go
Comes with Hood and bag. Pictures here. No scratches on lens. Room is dusty which will explain the dust on the lens.

www.quincevideo.com/wide1.JPG

www.quincevideo.com/wide2.JPG

www.quincevideo.com/wide3.JPG

Last edited by Monday Isa; March 21st, 2008 at 05:31 PM. Reason: added links
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds