Private Classifieds listings from 2008 - Page 163 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old May 8th, 2008, 06:38 PM   #2431
Regular Crew

FOR SALE: Sennheiser me64 w/K6 module

selling a mint condition sennheiser me64 with the K6 power module this is the one that can be used either with battery or phantom 48 also included is a shock mount and fur wind muff $275
Old May 8th, 2008, 07:15 PM   #2432
Regular Crew

FS: Sony HDR-HC5 x2

I've got 2 Sony HDR-HC5 cameras that I'm offering up here. They've been used VERY INFREQUENTLY! They were going to be diary cams for a project that got off the ground late.

They are in like-new condition and come with all the original accessories. Yours for $550 a piece.
Old May 8th, 2008, 07:46 PM   #2433
Regular Crew

I've sent you an email.
Old May 8th, 2008, 07:49 PM   #2434
Regular Crew

Sent you an email.
Old May 8th, 2008, 09:12 PM   #2435
Regular Crew

FS in US: Super Wide Angel lens

Digital Optics super wide panoramic high resolution Professional series 0.5X
fully coated converter lens system with macro
Power: 0.5x
Optical System: Coversion type mounts on front of exisiting lens.
Mounting System: Screw type in front of exisiting lens
Optics: Designed to maximize use day and night with optics coated to provide image transmission with a minimum distortion.
Adaptability: Maintains all the camera funtions.
Compatability: 58mm or series 7 mount for all cameras with size 58mm
Auto Focus: Utilizes camera auto focus system

I have two of these so I only need one. I have used mine on a gl-2 and a canon eos digital rebel with good results. The one I'm selling has never been used. Comes with gray carry pouch and a small infomational booklet. I can e-mail pics if needed.
Price: $ 25.00 OBO, shipping included. USPS Priorty Mail usually takes 4-5 days. I can do paypal if you pay the fees or money order (preferred). I can hold your money, if you don't like it let me know and I will return your money and you pay shipping fees to send it back
Thanks

Last edited by Joe Hanna; May 9th, 2008 at 04:05 PM. Reason: typo
Old May 8th, 2008, 10:13 PM   #2436
Inner Circle

WTB: Von Lanken training DVDs

Looking to purchase Breaking out of the Box by Mark Von Lanken or their "Edit" piece as well as others by them.
Old May 8th, 2008, 10:29 PM   #2437
Regular Crew

Still Available?

Email Sent

Last edited by Derek Grimes; May 8th, 2008 at 10:30 PM. Reason: email sent
Old May 8th, 2008, 10:31 PM   #2438
Major Player

FS: Jack Felis' GL1 plus big clearance

FS in US:

Hey guys, well it's finally come down to it. For those of you that know me, I am indeed selling the GL1 I've griped and praised about ever since I got on these boards all those years ago. My HV20 is doing all the work these days and it's a little depressing to see my GL1 just collecting dust (figuratively, of course).

I'm also clearing out a bunch of other stuff I don't use or have never used before, especially a lot of filters. So, here goes:

1. Canon GL1 - Pristine condition, honestly, compared to many people on here, I've barely even used it for all the time I've had it. I'd say it's seen 30 hours at the extreme maximum. Everything works fine with it and it's very clean except for a few tiny paint scratches here and there. Includes everything that came with it, except the box of course, I'm not that big a rat pack!

2. Schneider Optics 16:9 GL1 Bayonet adapter - Sadly, I bought this recently, shame I never got to use it.

3. Two Canon BP-930 Batteries - Had to get some extra batteries didn't I? As with most of Canon's professional video cameras, the batteries should work on GL, XL, and XH-series cameras. Don't know how long they'll last on the HD cameras, but on the GL1 they usually lasted about two hours or so, hold their charges forever too!

4. Canon Dual Battery Holder/Charger CH-900 - Dual charger for batteries, also has belt clip so you can, obviously, clip it to your belt and have two batteries going to your camera at once. Only problem is I lost the cable to attach it straight to the camera for plugged in the wall filming, it's okay though, the cable that comes with the regular charger (included with camera) is the same cable.

5. Cokin P & A Filter Holder plus "A" hood shade - Cokin's filter holder system, both P and A. The P doesn't have an adapter ring, I got it in case I ever upgraded to a DVX or something, never got around to it, unfortunately.

6. Cokin Filters: A102 - Close Up +2D, A840 - Diffuser 2, A121L - Grad Grey G2 Light (ND2), A185 - Radial Zoom, A151- Gradual Fog 2, A092 - Dreams 2, A830 - Diffuser 1, P830 - Diffuser 1 (for P adapter), A217 - Super Speed, (my favorite, because I thought they were neat) A397 - Pre-shaped Frames.

7. Hoya 58mm Filters: Star-Eight (for star-shaped lights) and Softener(A).

8. Opteka 58mm Filters - Polarizer and FD.

9. Bogen 3036 Professional Tripod - Only problem with this reliable tripod is that panning has become really too smooth, might need to be sent in, but otherwise steady as a rock. I paid $250 for it from a store that went out of business while I was in school, so I never got around to sending it in myself.

10. Mac Mini G4 1.42ghz w/ 1gb of Corsair XMS3200 DDRSDRAM - Bought this Mac Mini for my Sophomore year for some DV editing with Final Cut Studio. Upgraded the RAM with the Corsair, unfortunately the PC3200 didn't show up, Mac Mini G4 only supported up to PC2700, still, it's a lot faster than the no-name stock 512mb stick was. It's the DVD/CD-RW model. Stopped using it since I got an Intel Mac Pro. Still have box and everything, 3-year Applecare just ran out this year unfortunately.

11. Powerbook G4 Titanium - 550mhz Powerbook G4, I've got a copy of OSX to go with it, recently upgraded it to 1gb of PC133 SDRAM. Also, ran iLife '06 just fine, not the fastest of course but it ran. Also an item just sitting around. It's a little dirty and has a few scratches from wear. Sonnet offers a 1.2ghz processor upgrade for $500 and I'm definitely sure that a bigger and faster hard drive than the stock 20gb 4200RPM will make this a reliable P2 offload computer at the least! Also, I think I've even got the box if that matters to you, no support cardboard is left in it I think, my mom just used it to stuff spare work papers in at her office.

12. Bogen Formatt 500 Mattebox - NEVER USED IT. I wanted to keep this for certain situations, but I've decided to go with a 15mm Redrockmicro mattebox. This screws on to the front of your camera with a variety of adapters versus going on rods. Supports 4x4 filters. I've got 52mm, 58mm, 62mm, (2x) 67mm, and a 72mm filter adapter for it. The reason I got so many different sizes was for 35mm adapter use. The cardboard box has taken a beating over the years but the mattebox itself was never harmed at all. Poor cardboard, never knew what hit it, neither did I for that matter!

13. Nikkor Auto 50mm F1.4 lens AI'd - This is a 50mm lens I bought for 35mm adapter use, it's got a couple issues, nothing that ruins it though. One is that the aperature ring doesn't close. What I mean is that you have to set it to F16, move the switch on the back down, and then you can raise it up from there, set it to F1.4 and it'll stay there no matter what. I bought it used without knowing much about lenses at the time. Also, I should mention that it is the Nippon Kogaku version made in Japan so the focus ring is different than usual. Do a search on it and you'll find the differences between this and the usual 50mm 1.4 lenses. I don't know if that affects FF units, just thought I should mention it. I bought it non-AI but I had it "fixed". Not exactly a full AI job supposedly, maybe it had been AI'd before but had a problem, the guy gave me my money back for the job though. I tried it, worked on my D300 just fine after he did whatever he did. I plan on investing in a much more expensive 50mm lens, either F1.2 or even F1.0. Glass is clean and clear with no scratches or anything like that. Takes 52mm filters.

14. SeriTek/2EN2 Dual bay 3.5" Hot Swap SATA2 external enclosure - I won this at last year's FCPUG meeting during NAB. It's the model that comes with an eSATA express card. Never got a Macbook Pro so I never could use it. It's just the enclosure, it doesn't come with drives. I wanted to get two 1TB 32mb cache hard drives and RAID'em but I've already got enough external hard drives. It's brand spanking new, I only opened it to make sure everything was in it and whether it really was the express card model or not. Sure was!

15. Samsung 175V 17" LCD - Guess I should have included this back up with the Mac Mini. I bought three of these for my old Matrox Parhelia 3D gaming rig I had a while back. When that rig died, the LCD's were left, one is working for my brother's PC, the other went to my dad's office, and this one was originally for my Mac Mini but got pushed away as well when the Mac Pro came in. Great reliable LCD. VGA only.

$3,000 TAKES EVERYTHING!!!

If somebody buys everything, I'll toss in these other items:

Hoya 58mm Macro kit - Includes all three sizes, +1, +2, and +4. The +1 has a 72mm to 58mm step down filter stuck to it. I was trying to put a bunch of these together for a DIY 35mm adapter I made, the filter just got stuck and I never could get it off, thankfully it wasn't the +4 that got stuck, I found that one more useful than the other two.

Hoya 72mm Macro Kit - Includes only the +2 and +4. The +1 I took apart for a stepping ring for the Panasonic Anamorphic adapter to fit on my HV20. Sadly, I didn't know at the time that Cinevate made a 72mm stepping ring. Oh well, live and learn. As with the above, I used the filter I didn't think was that useful. If you want, I've still got the glass, thread, and the ring if you want to try and piece it back together yourself.

Hoodman H300 - For the GL1's LCD screen.

58mm Rubber Lens Hood - In case you want to have the whole compact rubber lens hood versus the stock plastic lens hood. Also, you can screw filters into it or make a cheap 58mm spacer for 35mm adapter setups.

Sima SZM Uni-Directional Microphone - Cheap microphone I bought from Best Buy a few years back. Didn't use it much, came in handy when I did though.

Redrockmicro Lens Wipe - Had a lot of spares, just felt free to toss one in!

Two packages of Sony Mini-DV tapes - Just had some emergency tapes that I thought I would throw in as well.

Ultimate Guide to the Canon GL2 DVD - Just about the same stuff applies to the GL1.

Some Books - The Filmmaker's Handbook 1999 edition, The Arricam Book 2nd Edition + DVD, Digital Moviemaking 2nd Edition, DV Expert Series Lighting for Digital Video and Television 1st Edition. Granted these are older books, but information is information, otherwise, why would video magazines sell back issues?

I'll only accept Paypal. E-mail me with questions, offers, or requests for pictures. Free shipping of course!

Last edited by Zack Birlew; May 8th, 2008 at 11:09 PM.
Old May 8th, 2008, 10:33 PM   #2439
New Boot

Hour meter: http://jeffjassky.com/ebay/images/small/IMG_9285.jpg
Old May 9th, 2008, 01:15 AM   #2440
Major Player

PM sent...

Cheers,
Scott
Old May 9th, 2008, 02:15 AM   #2441
Regular Crew

I'm interested. What are you asking for it?
Old May 9th, 2008, 05:56 AM   #2442
Major Player

I have the art of the edit disc, I won this at one of our association meetings and already had the dvd.

let me know if this is one of the dvds you are looking for, thanks.
Old May 9th, 2008, 06:33 AM   #2443
Regular Crew

Also looking for:

I'm also looking for a light, filters, neutral density filter and possibly a tripod
Old May 9th, 2008, 06:45 AM   #2444
Major Player

I found it...
Old May 9th, 2008, 07:22 AM   #2445
Major Player

Item has been sold.
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds