Private Classifieds listings from 2008 - Page 23 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old January 17th, 2008, 09:47 PM   #331
Major Player

Sony HVR-V1U HDV 1080i/24p Camcorder $3000- OBO

Sony HVR-V1U HDV 1080i/24p Camcorder $3000- OBO

Purchased in February from B&H. Babied. Pristine.
This is a great camera but I've ordered an EX1 and really don't need both of them.

Will deliver it in the original box with everything that shipped with it. This includes:

AC-L15 AC Adapter

Power Cord

NP-F570 infoLITHIUM Rechargeable Battery Pack

A/V Connecting Cable

Component Connecting Video Cable

USB Cable, Lens Hood With Lens Cover

Large Eyecup

RMT-831 Wireless Remote Commander

ECM-NV1 Monaural Electolet Condenser Microphone

Operating Instructions

PLUS: Extra Battery (Impact NP-F975)
Sony LCD Hood (SHL-35WBP)
Mack 4 yr Extended Warranty (transferable)
Twenty new Fuji T60 cassettes.

Operation 22x10H
Drum Run 5x10H
Threading 10x10H

Old January 17th, 2008, 10:00 PM   #332
Major Player

Thanks, Richard. Card arrived promptly and in great shape. Pleasure doing business with you!
Old January 18th, 2008, 12:31 AM   #333
Regular Crew

Varizoom Pro-l $225.00

I have up for sale my Varizoom Pro-L Zoom controller, used only a few times, I am selling most of my professional video gear as I am moving more into sound. Local pickup is preferred.

I can send pictures upon request or you can see my post here at:

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/pho/541768861.html

Using proprietary (TAL) technology, Varizoom has created a lens remote control system for DV camcorders. A true variable speed and manual focus remote control, the VZ-PRO/L utilizes the Control L (LANC) remote connector to control almost any DV camcorder including the Canon XL-1, Canon Xl-2, Sony VX-1000 and the DSR-200A. Now for the first time, owners of these camcorders can use jib arms, tripods and have the same type of control found on cameras costing thousands more. Combination rocker and speed control dial allows you to vary speeds in a single movement - smoothly from a slow crawl to fast and then slow again. Also features manual focus control, universal tripod/crane mounts and a record light indicator.

Key Features

Precision variable speed control of camera zooms. Go from slow to fast and then slow again in a single smooth movement.

Push-button manual focus is conveniently at your fingertips so you can adjust focus functions precisely.

Has an LED recording indicator.

When the camera automatically turns off you can push a button and youre back in standby mode. (Wake up switch).

Tripod handle configuration with rubberized foam grip for maximum comfort.

All in one, heavy duty, clamping system offers exceptional control over both camera and tripod functions simultaneously.
Old January 18th, 2008, 12:34 AM   #334
Regular Crew

Bogen 523 Pro Controller for XL2

I have for sale my Bogen 523 Pro purchased from B&H Photo for $399.00.
I am selling most of my professional video gear moving into more sound.
I am asking $250.00 for this controller, it is in excellent condition.
Local pickup is preferred, I am in Chandler, Arizona.

Email for pictures or you can take a look at my ad I recently posted here:

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/pho/541764217.html

The Bogen/Manfrotto 523PRO is a professional handle-grip zoom controller for LANC-enabled Sony and Canon camcorders. The remote has a wide array of features that make it the ideal solution for professionals looking for the enhanced versatility.

Functions include three different zoom speeds with a customizable maximum speed option. This allows operators to choose the precise level necessary for their specific needs. Additionally, the 523PRO can be set for either the left of the right hand, making it completely universal.

compatible with the following cameras:

Sony
HVR-A1U
HVR-Z1U
DSR-PDX10
DSR-PD170x
DSR-PD150
DSR-250
DSR-200
DCR-VX2100
DCR-VX2000
DCR-VX1000 (no Push Auto-Focus)
DCR-TRV950
DCR-PC330 (no Push Auto-Focus)

Canon
XL-H1 (no Push Auto-Focus)
XM-1
GL-1
XM-2
GL-2
XL1 (no Push Auto-Focus)
XL1s (no Push Auto-Focus)
XL2
Old January 18th, 2008, 12:36 AM   #335
Regular Crew

Bogen Manfrotto 515MVB Pro Video Tripod with 516 Pro Video Head $950.00

I am putting up my mint condition Bogen Tripod with case- Bogen Manfrotto 515MVB Pro Video Tripod with 516 Pro Video Head. Prefer local pickup. It was $1220.00 from B&H Photo, I have receipts,Save $270.00 I baby all my gear, this is in mint condition.

I will also throw in a full set of extra rubber feet never used- can be used with out the spreader bar if needed - $45.00 from B&H photo.

Please don't hesitate to contact me for images or feel free and take a look at the ad I recently posted on craigslist here:

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/pho/541788568.html

Cheers, Ty

Bogen Manfrotto 515MVB Lightweight Pro Video Tripod and 516 Pro Video Head. (Cat. No: 516,515PKIT.) Complete with ground-level spreader, ball leveller, bag and strap. (This kit replaces the 516-3141B video kit.)

Kit Contains: 515MVB Tripod, 516 Pro Video Head, 3141 Half Ball, 3138 Spreader, 3282M Padded Bag, 3282 Strap. SPECIFICATIONS: Maximum Height 66.9 inches, Minimum Height 18.1 inches, Maximum Load Capacity 22 lbs, Weight 14.3 lbs.

This is a first-class legs and head kit for all studio grade DVCAM Cameras and fully dressed mini-dv cameras like a Canon XL-1S with matte box, follow focus, on-board monitor, zoom control and on-board batteries.

If you want "film-like quality" in your production, start from the ground up. This is one of the most important components of your camera package. Smooth camera movements are essential, whether you are a $5,000 a day DP or just starting out. Quality shooting is EVERYTHING and this set-up will give you the tools of the trade that you need...now all you have to do is use your talent at camera operating.

515MVB LIGHTWEIGHT VIDEO PRO TRIPOD (BLACK) / Cat. No: 515MVB A new and improved video tripod that replaces the 3141B.

The 515MVB TRIPOD is a two-stage, lightweight, high-tensile aluminum tripod that is extremely rigid and stable. It has a die-cast aluminum shoulder with a built-in 100mm interface bowl, adjustable leg lock levers for reliability and safety in the field, and a floor level spreader which aids in tripod leg angle setting.

The lowest leg section has twin metal spiked feet. The tripod can also be equipped with optional spiked feet shoes, different types of dollies, and two models of mid-level spreader.

The 515MVB is designed for heads with a 100mm ball; however, for use with a flat base video head, such as the Manfrotto 516 Pro Video Head, a 3141BALL is necessary.

Finish: Black. Material: Anodized Aluminum. Maximum Height: 61.4 inches. Minimum Height: 12.6 inches. Closed Length: 28 inches. Foot Type: Twin Metal Spiked Feet. Maximum Load Capacity: 33.1 lbs. Head Mount: 100mm Bowl. Weight: 7.7 lbs.

516 PRO VIDEO HEAD / Cat. No: 516 (Replaces the 3066 Video Fluid Head).

Specifically designed for the latest DV camcorders, the 516 Pro Video Head is compact, light, and can support cameras up to 22 lbs.

The 516 is a cost effective high performance video head equipped with fluid cartridges that provides continuous adjustable drag control. This system gives quite a wide range of friction control down to "zero drag" and operates on both pan and tilt axis.

Other features include separate pan and tilt locking mechanism, a fixed counter balance spring of 16.5 lbs load capacity at a center of gravity of 5", two telescopic pan handles, and a bubble level.

The 516 can be mounted on a flat base tripod with a 3/8" female thread attachment, or by attaching the 3141BALL to the head base, allowing it to fit a 100mm bowl.

Maximum Load Capacity: 22 Ibs. Head Height: 4.9 inches. Pan: 360°. Pan Drag: continuously adjustable. Independent Pan Lock: Yes. Pan Handles: 2- Telescopic. Tilt: +90° -60°. Tilt Drag: continuously adjustable. Independent Tilt Lock: Yes. QR Plate Supplied: 3272. Levelling Bubble: Yes. Weight: 4.4 lbs.

TRIPOD SPREADER FOR SPIKED FEET / Cat. No: 3138 Universal tripod spreader with variable diameter width controls from 31.5" to 51.2". It accepts twin metal spiked tip tripods. Designed for Manfrotto's 3181, 3185 and 3190. Weight: 1.5 lbs.

PADDED TRIPOD BAG (39.3") Combines all the innovative technical features, top quality materials, and first class construction of the MBAG120P, but is slightly smaller.

Features: Asymmetric tapered shape allows you to store the tripod with the head attached. Tripod legs fit comfortably in the narrower end (diameter 20cm - 7.87") and extra space is allowed for the larger volume of the head at the wider end (diameter 23cm - 9"). This also means it’s easier to put the tripod and head in the bag, even if the head levers and knobs are fitted and jut out slightly.

Zip extends down the length of the bag, but also fully opens the top end of the bag, making it easier to get your tripod in and out, as well as being able to extract the tripod quickly.

Thermoform padding holds the tripod in place and protects it, especially the head, during transport. Serves a double purpose by protecting you from the tripod’s hard edges when carrying it by your side.

Inner pocket holds accessories (such as video head pan bars) where they won’t rattle around or get damaged.

Innovative design and style; ballistic nylon, zips and other materials used are of top quality and designed in collaboration with Kata Carrying Systems.

Can be hand-carried horizontally by the side handle, vertically by the end handle (also useful for storage), or shoulder-carried using the included strap.
Old January 18th, 2008, 04:09 AM   #336
Major Player

SOLD!

-David
Old January 18th, 2008, 06:06 AM   #337
Major Player

BUMP

Still for sale. If anyone needs more info on the kit let me know.
Old January 18th, 2008, 06:07 AM   #338
Regular Crew

FS-EU: NEW Blue-Line Fresnel: Junior 150 ; Junior 300 and Junior 650 watts

For sell in Europe brand new lights, in box, never used:

Junior 150 watts 220$

Power: 150 watts
Voltage: 110V-240V ( depend on the bulb voltage )
Bulb Soket: Gx6.35
Lens Size: 50 mm
Filter Support 79 mm
Spot/Flood Angle: 14-42
Mounting: Spigot 16 mm
Power Cable: 3.5m with in-line illuminated switch and European power plug
Weight: 0.7 Kg
Material: Aluminum

Junior 300 watts 260$

Power: 300 watts
Bulb Soket: GY 9.5

Lens Size: 80 mm
Filter Support 130 mm
Spot/Flood Angle: 14-53
Power Cable: 3.5m with in-line illuminated and European power plug
Weight: 1.5 Kg

Junior 650 watts 290$

Power: 650 watts
Bulb Soket: GY 9.5
Lens Size: 112 mm
Filter Support 168 mm
Spot/Flood Angle: 12-52
Power Cable: 3.5m with in-line illuminated switch and European power plug
Weight: 2.7 Kg

Note: All the lights include 4 leaf barndoors. This aren’t Arri lights. They are also know "Blue-Line lights".
100% Compatible with all Arri's accessories .

Payment : Triught PayPal or Bank Wire Transfer
I’m from inside UE borders ( Romania ) so prices include all the taxes ( VAT , Custom Fees ).Those from UE will pay only the product price and no extra taxes.

Shipping : with EMS registered mail or with Cargus: door to door delivery ( where is possible ).

For more informations please contact.

Pictures with lights here

Last edited by Sergiu Pavel; January 18th, 2008 at 01:48 PM.
Old January 18th, 2008, 08:51 AM   #339
Major Player

Item no longer available here as it's listed on Ebay UK.

regards

Paul.
Old January 18th, 2008, 10:19 AM   #340
New Boot

WTB: Panasonic PV-gs400 (2)

Looking for two Panasonic PV-GS400's. If you have one or two or know someone who does, please reply.
Old January 18th, 2008, 11:21 AM   #341
Regular Crew

Interest Here

Could you send some additional photos when you get a chance. I would like to see the lcd working etc. This looks like a nice kit.

Thanks a million,

Bradley
Old January 18th, 2008, 11:40 AM   #342
Major Player

Still available.
Old January 18th, 2008, 11:40 AM   #343
Regular Crew

I'm interested in the legs. Please message me.
Old January 18th, 2008, 11:41 AM   #344
Major Player

still available
Old January 18th, 2008, 11:43 AM   #345
Major Player

still available
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds